Now Do It!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - You may have read about other boys who got caught masturbating by their moms but you never heard one like what my mom made me do after she caught me doing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I was already home when Ashley came in the back door.

"I'm here for my appointment, Brian. You ready?"

"Oh, am I. It's all I've thought about since last night. I can hardly walk, I'm so hard."

"We'll take care of that, let's go up to your room," and I followed my older sister up to my bedroom and closed the door.

"Well, I've seen you naked, it's time for you to see me, I guess," and she started unbuttoning her blouse. Soon, she was unhooking her bra and tossed it on the bed, standing there with the most beautiful, large breasts I had ever imagined.

"How big are they?" I asked.

"Just started wearing D's this year."

"They're really beauties, can I?" I asked as I reached forward. She nodded and my palms cupped both soft, warm globes and gently squeezed as she loosened her skirt and dropped it to the floor, now standing there in sexy low-cut pink panties with a white lace fringe around them.

I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked as I felt her other breast. Oh, this was going to be great, I thought, really great. She pulled me to the bed and lay back and pulled off her panties. Her pussy was, like my other sister's, shaved clean.

Just what I want to kiss, I thought, as I crawled between her legs, got down and licked up and down.

"Mmm, that's so nice, Bri, I have such a wonderful brother. How did you know I love this so much?"

I didn't answer except by doing it more. I kind of decided to just keep giving her oral and see if I could give her an orgasm. So, I licked all around her as she moved under me, it seemed she just couldn't stay still while I did her and, when I gently pulled her lips apart and tongued around up inside, she went wild.

"OH, OH, OMIGOD, OOOH, OOOH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, oh, oh, Brian, oh, honey, you really got me off good. Oh, wow, brotherly love, now I know what it means. Mmm, come up here, baby brother," and I got up and lay down beside her as she kissed and licked all her juices off my face.

"Wow, I really got you all wet. Oh, if I knew you could do that, Bri, we would have been doing this a long time ago."

"Well, I really didn't know you'd let me do this."

"I'll sure let you do it from now on but, right now, let's fuck that nice cock I've been watching spurt off its cum all week," and she pulled me between her legs, I got up kneeling there, she reached down, gripped me and pulled me right up to her pussy and shoved down. My dick went in about half way and I pushed it the rest of the way in and began.

Oh, yes, this was good. Her breasts were wonderful, she told me she loves her nipples pinched and pinched hard so I tried a few times and she kept asking to do it harder. I did finally get it right and, yes, she liked some pain with her pleasure, that was for sure.

She had her knees right up against her chest which put her pussy right out in front where I could go all the way right down into her.

"Push hard, Bri, push deep inside me, oh, yeah, oh, baby, that's perfect. You'll get your sister off doing that, oh, yeah."

When I would push deep into her, Ashley would shake her hips from side to side, this really felt good, like it was rubbing the very tip end of my dick way up inside her.

"Oh, just push hard, I'll do the rest. Oh, like that, good," and we kept doing that and it just felt better and better.

"Mmm, oh, oh, I'm really close, yes, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, oh, Brian, oh, baby, oh, it feels so good, oh, you really make me feel good," and she kept her pussy going in circles as I felt my cum rise up and gush deep into my sister.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, wow, oh, oh, Sis, that was the best, oh, wow," and I lowered myself down on her as we kissed each other.

"Oh, my baby brother sure fucks good. I think we'll be doing more of this. Oh, yeah," and she pulled me tight.

Wow, I thought, I'm now fucking both my sisters, both, very pretty sisters, all because Mom caught me jacking-off in bed. How lucky can a guy get? And, I get to show of my cock to my Mom and sisters. I'm lovin' it.

We lay there in each other's arms kissing, feeling, just enjoying our naked skin against each other. She slipped her hand between us and said, "Brian, you're hard again. You just never get enough, do you?"

I shook my head, 'no, ' and she rolled me on my back, got up over me and slid her pussy down over my cock and began rocking back and forth.

Oh, wow, I think Mom may wonder when I can't cum any more when I try jacking-off. I can't just stop doing jacking-off in front of her, she'd think I'm always in my room doing it when, in reality, her two daughters are extracting it out of me every afternoon after school. Oh, well, I thought, as it began feeling like I was going to cum in Ashley again.

"Come on, Brian, shoot, will you? Do it, come on, fill me up, little brother, cum me full," and she rocked on.

"Oh, oh, wow, Ash, oh, I'm ... UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, Sis, oh, this feels so good."

My sister dropped down over me and kissed me with her tongue probing in and out like she was fucking me with it. It almost gave me another hard-on. But we both knew that our fun was over for the day, anyway, and soon got dressed and rejoined the rest of the world, happy with our own little secret.

Being fourteen, along about eight-thirty or nine, my cock started to want a little attention so I said to Mom that I was going to do it.

"Let me turn off the TV first. You're a better show that what's on, anyway. Okay, go ahead."

I had my lotions and towel ready as I stripped down and stood there with a hard-on that didn't betray the workout it had had earlier from my oldest sister who was smiling in a very telling manner.

I started stoking back and forth, looking at each of my audience, Ashley winked at me, then Andrea grinned, and, as I looked her in the eyes, my mother actually licked her lips as I went back and forth.

"Let's see it, Bri, shoot your stuff," Ashley called out. Mom followed right up with, "See how far you can shoot, son, let's see what a man you are."

Andrea, sitting in a chair just a bit behind Mom, widened her legs showing me her pussy. No panties, wow, what a sister. And what a help getting me on the way to cumming. A big help.

I was really trying to cum for Mom. She wanted to see what kind of man her son was and I wanted to show her. I couldn't quite tell her I was fucking her two daughters, now, could I?

So, I was jacking for all I was worth and as I got near, I decided on what I was going to do. I made a small move to my left and right as I felt the first throb of my cum traveling up, I lifted my dick up and arched my back and the first three spurts landed right on my mother's legs. Right on target. How's that for manly, I thought.

"Geez, you got me with it. I hope that doesn't mean anything kinky in your head about your mother," Mom said as she frantically wiped herself down with a handful of tissues. I took a step forward and asked, "Wanna wipe me off, too?" and stood there with my hands on my hips, my dripping dick close up to her face.

She looked up at me, then reached out and put her fingers around my dick and wiped the oozing cum off the tip with her handful of tissues. As she did it, I could feel her fingers squeeze on and off, I was getting felt-up by my own mother. Well, well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.