Now Do It! - Cover

Now Do It!

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - You may have read about other boys who got caught masturbating by their moms but you never heard one like what my mom made me do after she caught me doing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

So I got the lotion, came back, lowered my pants and shorts and sat at the kitchen table with Andrea just a few feet away, her eyes riveted on my cock as I dribbled the lotion on it. Then, I began stroking it back and forth.

"See, it's really very simple. And I'll bet it would feel even better if you did it."

"I've never done it, I don't know."

I scooted my chair closer and lifted my hand away.

She looked up at me, then, hesitantly, reached over and wrapped her fingers around my dick and began.

"Oh, wow, it really is hard. And really warm. Am I doing it okay?"

"Oh, Sis, you're doing it just great."

"Does it feel as good as when you do it?"

"Even better, oh, really better."

"And, you think you'll shoot?"

"Oh, yeah, no doubt about it. It won't be long. You're just great at it."

"Well, it is kinda fun. I can't wait to see it all come out," and she pulled back and forth as I leaned back in the chair being wonderfully pleasured by my sister.

"Oh, yeah, that really feels good, you've got me pretty close. Just keep doing that and I'm gonna cum pretty quick."

I was thinking about her being naked, just to try to spur myself on and soon, yes, the desired effect was building to its natural crescendo.

"Here it comes, oh, right now," I moaned as my cock began to spurt its load at my sister.

"Wow, oh, cool, look at it all. And I did it. I made you shoot your cum. It looked like it felt real good."

"Better than when I do it. Maybe I should do you sometime?"

"You mean masturbate? Me, you do me?"

"Sure, we could do each other. We even have time this afternoon. Ashley won't be home until about when Mom gets home."

"That means I'd have to take my clothes off."

"Well, I could do it blindfolded, I guess," I offered with a snicker.

"Would you promise to always keep it a secret if we did it?"

"Sure, Sis, I mean, you've already seen me naked, seen me jack-off, even jacked me off yourself."

Andrea reached across and pulled up her tee over her head, then reached behind and undid her bra and shrugged it off.

"Oh, wow, you are really pretty. They're perfect."

They were, too. Not real large, just perfect cones, each topped with a small, pink nipple.

"Um, can I, you know, touch you there?"

She nodded and I reached out with both hands to cup her pretty breasts. They were so soft, yet firm, and her nipples were hard, like little pencil erasers.

"Can I, um, kiss them?"

She moved toward me, raising up so a nipple was right at my lips. I opened them and sucked her nipple inside and began pulling on it. Then, I felt her fingers wrap around my cock and gently squeeze over and over as I sucked her.

I was also fondling her other breast as I felt her thumb wipe across the tip of my dick spreading the moisture there all around.

"Watching you do it last night and today has got me so sexed-up, I'm almost crazy. Um, I know this is a hell of a question, but do you happen to have a condom?"

"A condom? A rubber?"

"Yes, do you?"

"Yeah, I bought some a while back just in case I got lucky."

"Well, little brother, you just got lucky. I am so horny, I want to fuck you right now."

She grabbed my hand as I was trying to pick up my pants and briefs off the floor and pulled me up to my room and quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes as I was fumbling in the back recesses of my closet looking for the pack of condoms.

I found them and turned around to see my sixteen-year old sister standing there naked, naked and beautiful. Her pussy was bare, she must shave it, I thought.

"Oh, Sis, you are so pretty, and you shave your pussy. Very nice."

"Thanks, Brian, but right now I just want you in it, okay? You've got the condoms, right?"

I held them up and she pulled the covers down on my bed and got up and spread her legs out as I fumbled around opening the package. I got one out and rolled it on, yes, I was quite hard, and crawled up between her legs.

I led my sheathed cock right to her glistening slit, rubbed the tip around, then began pressing forward. Not much was happening until Andrea suddenly pushed down and I went in about two inches.

"Are you okay?" I asked, having heard many horror stories about terrible pain and all.

"I'm fine, just get it in me. I took care of my cherry a long time ago. Girls masturbate, too, you know."

Well, well. So I pushed in further then began doing what seems programmed into every male. Oh, this felt so good.

Andrea had her eyes closed as I began going back and forth, my hands kneading her breasts.

"Oh, Brian, it's better than I ever thought. Is it good for you?"

"It feels incredible, better than anything. I'm so glad we're doing this."

"If Mom hadn't caught you, this wouldn't be happening, I guess."

"Right. And, you know, after I did it the first time in front of you and Ashley and Mom, I really kind of liked doing it. Weird, right? But I did. It was fun and I hope I have to do it from now on. It really gets me off to have any of you watch me do it."

"Since you're being honest, I can tell you that after you were naked and doing yourself in front of us last night, I had to go to bed and I masturbated three times before I could get to sleep. I was so turned-on, I knew then that I wanted us to do this."

"Oh, I am so glad Mom caught me jacking-off, look where it got me, in bed with you."

"Let's just not let Mom catch us doing this. She'd make us fuck in the front yard with all the cars going by."

We both laughed but I did wonder what Mom might do to us.

"Oh, god, Brian, I think I'm about to cum. Oh, go faster, oh, yes, ooooh, OOH, OOH, OOH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, that makes me feel so good," and she lifted her legs up and around me, pulled me into her and gyrated her pussy back and forth until I spurted into her over and over.

"Oh, I'mmm ... UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, mmm, oh, I've never felt anything that good, it was awesome, just awesome."

"Ashley has soccer practice three afternoons a week, we can do this every time we're home alone," my sister suggested.

"I better get some more condoms, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, especially if you keep jacking-off every night in front of us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.