Using the Sex Doll - Cover

Using the Sex Doll

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bill had no idea how giving in to his obsession would change his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Fiction   Anal Sex  

Coco surprised and pleased Bill with the passion she showed at returning his kisses upon awakening from her trance. This was a wonderful change from the friendly, but business-like young lady he'd last seen conscious during their negotiations for his fantasy.

"Oh, my heavens, Bill, you accepted my offer?" Coco happily blurted out, as she held his face between both her small hands!

"Yes, I did, Doll." Bill laughed in return, as he savored the feel of her small hands on him. "Don't ever make an irresistible offer like that to a Texas horse trader unless you're serious!"

Coco and Bill hugged and kissed as they laughed and she cried from joy. Bill knew her young mind was adjusting to some awesome changes and stresses. He was just as avid in his craving for more contact with her as she was with him, but he was also deeply concerned about her physical well being. After all, he planned to put his sex doll's endurance to the test during the next years. "When was the last time you sat down to a meal, Darling? I was about to order something from our kitchen."

The look on Coco's lovely face showed his guess had been correct, she was trying to recall when she'd last eaten, and due to her hectic schedule it had been close to a day earlier, as it had been with him. Bill remembered he had no idea of Coco's dietary preferences. "Does a grilled steak sound alright, Coco? Those would be quick to prepare, but you can order anything you'd like. Our kitchen is equipped to cook for anyone, vegetarians, Kosher, and Halal diners, as well as omnivores. We never know when friends or customers of different religions or customs will drop in."

"A steak would be marvelous, Bill, very rare please." Coco was pleased at the thought of their sharing a relaxing meal and drinks together to break the ice as well as knowing she'd gone far too long without eating due to her excitement over their deal. She knew she'd be in distress soon if she didn't eat something.

Bill went to the intercom on the nearest wall and thumbed a button. He asked, "Is anyone on Kitchen Patrol? We have a hungry recruit on board who's signed on for the duration." Bill winked conspiratorially at Coco.

"Kitchen Patrol here, Bill, extending a warm welcome aboard to the new recruit." The reply had been almost instantaneous, Bill's security crew had known they had visitors at the door and were on full alert.

Bill knew they were being watched on the security cameras. He began giving their order, "Stampede two of those aged Top Sirloins from the ranch across the grill, please." He looked questioningly at Coco. "Asparagus with cream sauce okay with you, Dear?" Coco quickly nodded in appreciation. "Mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes?" This got a wide smile and eager nods from her. "Thick slice a loaf of that home baked bread too, please, and serve some of the fresh churned butter. This recruit looks like she could use it, and I'm starving too. Oh, and put several bottles of our best bubbly in the chiller there and the one in our room, please. We're celebrating her signing on!" Coco found she was ravenous now, as her mouth watered in anticipation!

Bill spoke more briskly. "Okay, that will do, serve us in the Officer's Mess, please, and remember I'm timing you!" Coco laughed in appreciation of Bill's jests. It was obvious the rapport he had with his crew! "A steak does sound delicious!" Bill growled. "I didn't feel like eating after ... well ... after you left."

"Now that I'm back you'd better eat hearty to keep your strength up." Coco warned him. "You had it all your own way yesterday, big guy, but give me half a chance and I'll wear you out at foot races or bed games!"

"Yar!" Bill demonstrated his best pirate's laugh for her, and assured her, "You'll have your chance to back up those brave words as soon as you've had your fill from our galley, Lass!"

He had been leisurely walking with her, hand in hand, in the general direction of their dining facilities which consisted of three different sized areas, all lavishly furnished for their particular use. When needed, the dividers were removed and the entire area could be combined into a huge Grand Ballroom or meeting hall. As they passed their own quarters he showed her the door and offered her the use of the master bath to refresh herself if she wished. She declined, so he led her on down the hall to the Officer's Mess.

When they reached their table Bill impulsively hugged Coco to him and bent to kiss her. "I'm so happy you're here, my Darling. This is a dream come true for me!" He seated her next to his own chair at the end of the huge Captain's table, where utensils and water glasses had already been placed. Bill was pleased to see a tray of enticing appetizers had arrived as well. He offered them to her, and chose one for himself. One of his men came in to take their drink orders. The first things Coco noticed about this giant man were he looked to be around two feet taller than she, and he seemed to be at least three feet wide at the shoulders, tapering down to powerful hips and thighs. His handsome features were those of an Asian and he wore his long raven hair tied with a black band at the back of his head. The man wore a black martial arts gi complete with a black belt. Coco saw he had a small communications headset on. The giant spoke gently in a deep voice, "Good evening, Ma'am, Mr. Porter."

"No need for formality, Gunner. The lady is a member of our family as of now, and she'll be bunking with me. Her name is Coco Devereaux. Coco, I'll warn you, if Gunner or others of the Crew try to con you into their Texas Hold 'Em games be careful. I've heard rumors from friends who've been suckered in they cheat!" Gunner and Coco both laughed and she tentatively withdrew a small hand from Bill's grasp and extended it to the giant. Gunner told her, "Don't let Bill lie to you, Coco, he taught us all our best card cheats. He's an artist at it. We do have our own code of ethics, though, we don't cheat on any pot larger than pocket change." He engulfed her hand, wrist, and much of her forearm with his one of his own huge hands. Bill laughed loudly and told Gunner, "Back off there, Gunner, I saw her first! Oh, by the way, pass on to the rest of the Security Team, Coco's security is Priority Alpha as of now."

"Got it, Chief. It's done." Gunner took their drink order and returned to the kitchen. Coco was almost afraid to ask, but her curiosity got the best of her. "Um, what's Priority Alpha, Bill?"

Bill leveled with her. "I protect what is mine, Sweetheart, and when you walk out of our home, which means this penthouse, there will be at least four operatives of one of the best security teams in the world protecting you. They each owe their lives and their fortunes to me, in one way or another, and by now they know how precious you are to me." Coco was silent for a few moments as she tried to absorb the gravity of this new responsibility she had assumed.

Something drew their attention toward the kitchen. It appeared some members of the Staff were having a controversy. Bill told Coco, "I think I know what this is about. Please excuse me for a moment. I'll put a stop to it." His suspicions were confirmed as he approached them, they were arguing about who was to have the privilege of serving Coco! "What in blue blazes is going on here? I issued a Priority Alpha on Coco and the poor girl is practically faint from hunger. Could we have some service here, please?" The big men laughed and hurriedly returned to their duties.

When Bill returned to their table Coco was giggling at the men's antics. "They'll serve us now," Bill laughed. Gunner arrived carrying steak platters and vast trays and bowls of vegetables and salads on a huge tray. Another very large man, this one with short blond hair and wearing a casual shirt and slacks, entered with their drinks and some sizzling grilled shrimp on another platter. "Good day, Miss Coco, I'm Swede. We did surf 'n turf, Bill, we thought you and the lady might like some variety and took liberty with your order. Oh, I blended a fresh batch of our mango-habanero sauce knowing how you love it with seafood and steak." Swede sat their drinks in front of them, and then bowed to grasp Coco's extended hand gently and graze it with his lips. "Enchanté, Mademoiselle!"

"Enchanté, Monsieur." Coco returned gracefully. Gunner and Swede exchanged meaningful glances concerning Coco, and Swede even went so far as to voice congratulations to Bill, confirming Coco's intuition of their closeness. "Cowboy, it appears you outdid yourself when you shanghaied this recruit!"

Bill laughed loudly, and agreed. "I would say so, yes. She has all the makings of a fine addition to our crew!" Coco laughed and thanked them, "I appreciate your kind welcome, everyone, and I'll do my best to make myself useful here!"

Gunner pulled one of the chilled bottles of champagne out of an ice bucket, deftly uncorked it, and filled their glasses. He handed one to each of them, and Bill tapped her glass with his as they looked lovingly into each other's eyes. "To us and our future!" He toasted her and she echoed him, then took an appreciative sip.

Bill helped serve her with her steak tray, shrimp, salad, and vegetables. "I know you must be famished, Dear." He told her. "The crew will be falling over each other to please you, and we'll give them a list of your likes and dislikes soon. We have chefs in the building's four-star restaurant around the clock, several with security clearances are allowed up here, and we can order anything normally available on either Continental or American menus from there. The Security Team does much of our own food preparation here. They're all either on duty or on call in their own suites here or in the building a large portion of their time." Coco slowed her slicing pieces off her rare steak and eating them long enough to tell him, "I'll make it easy for all of us, Bill, just tell them I like 'see' food. I see food, I eat it!"

"Very good, Dear." Bill roared with laughter. "I admire a healthy appetite, and I have one myself!" Bill applied himself to his own food, feeling confident now Coco was enjoying her meal. Twenty minutes of pleasant conversation later and he was beginning to wonder where his tiny sex doll was stowing all she'd eaten! She'd devoured well over half of a huge 24-oz. nearly raw steak, and several of the jumbo grilled shrimp covered in the mango-habanero sauce. She'd loved the sauce so she'd poured some of it over her steak. She'd also had several serving spoons of everything else.

Coco was savoring their meal and conversation. She knew the adage about every man wanting a lady on their arm and a whore in their bed was true to an extent. She had done her own research about Bill's childhood and life, and she'd found he'd been an orphan adopted and raised by the owner of a large ranch in Texas. He'd made the man proud of him with his abilities as an all around rodeo champion, as well as his academics in college. He'd done a stint in the Navy, then took some of his own ideas and patents to a leading electronics firm. Two years later he'd owned the company, and became a major defense contractor to many of the world's military forces, and that's how he became Cowboy Bill Porter, the billionaire.

His personal life had not been so meteoric, he'd been romantically linked with all sorts of celebrity athletes, actresses, and others of the rich and famous, but none had kept him for long. Coco knew she had the inside track on Bill, he was already obsessed with her physically, and very possibly could be in love with her. She decided all he needed was plain old-fashioned good times and loving, and she knew just the woman who could provide them!

She picked up an asparagus spear with her fingers, and shoved her chair back. "Master," she pouted, "your unworthy girl hopes she hasn't grossed you out with her gluttony, but you know how you forget and leave her in your toy chest for weeks without attention."

"Never again, my Darling, you're my favorite toy!" Bill promised her, as he laughed. Coco made certain Bill's eyes were on her, then she inserted the asparagus spear she held between her luscious lips and slurped it in. She chewed, swallowed, then she rubbed her full belly and moaned rapturously "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I have creamy butter sauce in my tummy!"

"Are you well fed then, Coco?" Bill asked. She nodded and assured him immediately, "Your doll is stuffed!" "Report to the Captain's quarters, wench!" Bill ordered. Coco kicked her high heel shoes off and left them where they fell, she laughed as she leaped up from her chair, and she ran like a champion sprinter toward the kitchen! Bill was right on her heels as soon as he snapped to her intent, which was winning the foot race she'd referred to earlier. He slowed only long enough to grab her shoes and the wine bottle, and found he was at a considerable disadvantage being in the rear, despite his own speed and her much shorter stride. The diminutive woman's tiny waist, hips and beautiful ass had all his attention!

She slammed the swinging steel kitchen doors open with her shoulder, then she circled the food preparation table where Swede and Gunner were seated playing cards and eating and drinking. They each reached for weapons, then relaxed and laughed as they saw who the intruder was.

She slowed only long enough to kiss each big man on the cheek as she circled. "Thanks, guys," she told them, "You saved a poor starving girl's life!" Bill was gaining fast on her, she feinted to one side of the table and he took the bait. She evaded him by going the other way and crashed back through the double doors. She dashed through the dining areas, and fled laughing and screaming back down the long hallway to their quarters! She was lying on the big bed panting when he entered the bedroom, "What took you so long, Cowboy?" She asked. "Your fuck toy has missed you!"

Bill collapsed on the bed, laughing hysterically as she smothered him in kisses. "You are delightful, Coco!" He told her. "You're more fun than a three ring circus, and I should know, I own one of those money pits."

Bill hugged her close to him; "It feels so right holding you in my arms, Coco Girl." She began French kissing him then, and he slid a hand down to hold a cheek of her shapely butt. She was rubbing the luxuriant growth of hair on his chest as they kissed and his robe fell open, revealing his erection. "Oh, my heavens!" Coco cried out in mock alarm, "Whatever do you use that huge thing for?"

Bill laughed modestly. "Oh, that? That my dear lady, in military terms, is a short arm, and it is used for short arm inspections and other interesting things. Would you care to inspect it?"

"The military named that monstrous thing wrong then!" Coco told Bill as she shook her head negatively. "It's bigger than my forearms; don't let that thing near your little girl, Bill, it would kill your poor fuck toy!" She buried her face in the hair on his chest and sobbed!

"It's alright, Dear." Bill comforted her, he had never considered his equipment as that much larger than average, but he was more than pleased she acted impressed! "That 'thing' has already been inside of you several times and several places and it didn't seem to hurt you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.