Mr. Irresistible - Cover

Mr. Irresistible

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Chapter 13: Mr. "Once Again I Can't Get Laid"

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mr. "Once Again I Can't Get Laid" - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Of course Ian insisted on speaking the entire trip home, offering what he called advice, but even after the last few days, I didn't think just pulling down my pants and asking "What?" was going to work. Cara was actually intelligent. I was pretty sure apologizing was the only thing that would work, I just really wish I knew what I did so I could better prepare myself. Even Ian's stories of lizards swimming through the carpet couldn't break my funk. My stomach was in knots by the time we finally pulled up to my house and I was almost disappointed to see that Cara's car was here; she was home. I looked at Ian and he smiled. "Eye of the Tiger Cam."

"Live to win," I solemnly replied, tapping his fist with mine. We exited the car in tandem and Ian made a beeline for my front door.

"I'm gonna go play your X-box Cam, tell me how it goes."

"Stay away from my sister Ian." He smiled back at me.

"You can't make me, good luck." And with that he sprinted through my front door. Damn him. He probably was already talking to her, the prick. I made my way to her front door, slowly, dreading her possible response. Once I got there, I found myself standing there, hand raised to knock, yet not knocking. I don't know what I was waiting for, or even what I was doing there. Luckily, she made the first move. The door opened suddenly and Cara was there, wearing a gray T-shirt and cotton shirts. She held a basketball in her hand and her expression changed from happy to confused to angry in the blink of an eye.

"Cameron," she said, slouching onto one side, "I must admit that you're the last person I expected to see today." I tried to read her words to judge what to say. It didn't work.

"Yeah I ... I ... I'm sorry." Obviously, my confidence went bye-bye with my chiseled abs. She almost laughed, almost. And then she took a step outside of her house and closed the door behind her. She started walking towards her driveway and tossed me the ball.

"Let's play a game, Cam." I followed her down the stone steps towards her hoop, unconsciously stealing a look at her assets.

"Umm, what game are we talking about." I dribbled tentatively. "I'm pretty sure you'd kill me in one-on one." She looked at me with some slight apprehension."

"Then how about we do this. I shoot a shot, and then you have to copy it or you must answer a question truthfully. The same if you make one." She snatched the ball up and started running a drill. She landed a pro jump-shot without even trying. This was probably the worst idea I had ever heard but what the hell. Could it get any worse?

"Deal, but I shoot first." I said, trying to steal a small victory before I was pummeled.

"Fine with me." She tossed me the ball and I lined up at the two-point line. I shot, I missed, she laughed. It was degrading but I was sure I deserved it for something. She easily snatched up the rebound, dribbled a few feet away, and then, spinning, fired a three pointer. Nothing but net. I sat down resignedly on her driveway steps.

"Alright then," I said, "What would you like to know?"

"You know you can try to copy the shot, right?" I tried to smile.

"You know I'm not making that shot. Spare me the indignity and ask away." She grabbed the ball and planted it on the ground a few feet from me and sat down upon it.

"Number one," she said, "What the fuck do you think you're doing Cam?"

"?" I said "I'm not sure what you mean..."

"You approach me a few nights ago. We share something special, at least to me. You invite me to party, and when I get there, you're locked in your room with another girl." The truth was out at least, but I didn't see anyway to answer this. I could tell her the truth, but something about a black man giving me special powers just sounds a little far-fetched. "You were never like this before, Cam. That night meant something to me." She stood up and started pacing. "Or am I just another girl to fuck and throw away. I mean honestly, is that how you see me?"

"No," I said simply, and I was about to launch into meaningless excuses when she cut me off again.

"I'm not even mad Cam. I mean whatever. I am the one with a boyfriend after all. Maybe it's my fault. I should have never acted the way I did at the lake. Maybe I should be apologizing to you." Her face was impossible to read. She was doing that thing girls do where they simply confuse the fuck out of you and wait for you to say something stupid.

"Cara, I was drunk, and..."

"You were drunk?" She cut in. "The mother of all cop outs, Cam, is 'I was drunk'" She looked at me sternly, clutching the ball in her hands. "So where does this leave us?" Her eyes were burning a hole through my head.

"I just ... I don't know Cara. All I can do is say that I'm sorry." Her look changed slightly. The anger seemed to dissipate away, but it was replaced by a sadness, perhaps for the both of us. "I mean what else can I do? If there's anything, just tell me and I'll do it." My look must have been satisfactorily pathetic because she seemed to soften somewhat.

"I'm sorry too Cam." She stared into my eyes and managed the faintest of smiles. "For everything." And with that, she stepped past me and started walking towards her door. I managed to stand up before she opened the door and she stopped and looked at me expectantly.

"Cara, I'm so sorry. I've been a prick these last couple days, but what happened at the lake was important to me too. I fucked up. I know I fucked up..." I swallowed my pride and just went for it. "All I want now is you." She stood there motionless for a good ten seconds, analyzing me. "I can't stop thinking about you, please just listen to me."

"I already have a boyfriend, Cam." She opened the door, but glanced at me quickly before disappearing inside, flashing me a smile. "But let's just say that I'll look you up when that chapter come to a close." I felt hope rise in me for a quick minute. "Don't be a stranger, Cam. See you later." She looked happy and then she was gone, the door closing behind her. I just stood there, taking in what just happened. Then I smiled. Even a small victory was still a victory. I had mended the connection at least and only time would tell what would or would not become of us. The best thing of all was that that sick feeling inside me, guilt, if you will, was gone. I had hope, and barring the actual thing itself, hope is the best thing there is. Billy was a shitbag anyway, it couldn't take that long. I walked back to my house.

I found Ian, my sister, and Janelle out by the pool, and I pushed open the glass door to find them all smiling at me. I wondered what stupid joke or crazy story Ian had told them for about a second before my eyes were inextricably drawn to tan, sexy, buxom-as-shit Janelle in a white bikini. She was oiled up and sizzling in the sun, I walked over and took the seat next to her, as Ian, of course, had the one next to my sister. Ian took a drink of whatever he had in his cup and smiled deviously. "How'd it go stud?"

"Well, I think. But I don't think we'll be hanging out that much for at least a little while." I smiled down at Janelle and she smiled back, her eyes squinting against the sun. "It's probably for the best." I was saying my true answer, slightly scewed for Janelle, because her breasts were making a few decisions for me. I mean why not, right? If Cara can date that asshat for a little while, why can't I date Janelle? We were already very well acquainted and sex with her was second to none. But would she still like me now that I wasn't irresistible? My eyes traveled down her body inconspicuously and my sister gave an audible sigh.

"Really Cam, do you have to look at my best friend like that?"

"Like what?" I smiled deeper and Janelle giggled. "You mean like how Ian is looking at you?" Sara turned around quickly and Ian gave her a sheepish look and a smile before quickly reclining back into his chair. Sara turned back and giggled resignedly. "I can't help it," I laughed. I took off my shirt and reclined against the chair, taking in a little sun. I saw Janelle take a quick glance at my chest. She still seemed to like it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.