Mr. Irresistible - Cover

Mr. Irresistible

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Chapter 12: "Shrooms Are Bad For You"

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: "Shrooms Are Bad For You" - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Mia's words really got me thinking. It got me thinking so much, in fact, that I walked right through my front door, past the rush of drunken schoolmates, and right up the stairs to my room without a word. I felt introspective, a rare moment of clarity, if you will. I liked the mood and felt a burning desire to write that I hadn't felt since the third grade when I used to make comic strips for my character, "Mr. Toaster."

"Fate," I muttered, "Gimme a break." I fired up the computer but couldn't think of what to write about so I asked my best friend "Google." He always had good ideas. I searched for something like "short stories," and I wasn't even slightly surprised when the first hit turned out to be porn. My cursor motioned past the quarry to next hit but the name of the first site intrigued me a bit.

"Eroticstories.com," I read aloud. "You have got to be kidding me. I couldn't resist checking it out. Thinking that it might stimulate some insight, I clicked on a few stories that showed up but none of them were ... well ... any good. The whole site seemed full of trash stories submitted by people with a lot of passion and a little intelligence. It was then that the thought hit me. Why not write about the last few days? They were pretty exciting and quite more than simply erotic. Shit man, and I can actually write! I know because my 6th grade English teacher told me so. I brought up wordpad in a flash and the words just came pouring out. I started writing about that first night that I saw the "Pimp-Fairy" in my mirror. I wrote it all down, and to my surprise, it actually turned out to be pretty funny. After a mere 20 minutes, I leaned back in my chair and cracked my knuckles. I had churned out three pages of gold man, pure gold. Then another thought came to me as I glared at the screen. If I submit this story, people will read it? I sent the story to the site without another thought.

My door flew open just as I clicked "send," and my sister stepped in, blocking out the loud music by shutting the door behind her. "Cam," she said, looking confused, "You are home. Somebody said you were home." I stared right back at her smiling, fully reclined in my executive chair. "Didn't you get hit by a Buick?"

"Yeah, hit by a car, thanks for coming to get me, by the way," I turned back towards the computer but still managed to see my sister stumble against the door-frame. She was balls drunk.

"Cam, I had already begun drinking, I couldn't drive to the ... hospital." She rested her head against my door and closed her eyes.

"Look, whatever Sarah, just go downstairs." I had hoped that my frustration would be slightly apparent to her but she was far more than slightly wasted.

"Mmkay," she nodded back to me and started to open the door. "Oh yeah Cam, some girls downstairs have been asking for you all night." I was busy typing so I simply told her that I would be down in a minute. I waited a second but Sarah still hadn't budged.

"Why ... are girls asking for you, Cam?" I glanced over and she seemed sincere. I guess it was a little unusual.

"Sarah, go drink another beer."

"OK," she slurred, and with that, she stumbled out of my door. I turned back to the screen, but there was no use. My concentration was shot. Oh well, I guess I did pay for this keg. I grabbed a large plastic cup, headed downstairs, and the rest is a complete fucking blur.


I moaned heavily as I woke and rolled over in my bed. I felt horrible and just wanted to sleep some more so you can imagine my disdain when I hit into another body. I jumped back quickly and scrambled to rub my eyes open but smacked into another body behind me. At that moment, I remained completely still for a second and pulled myself to the head of my bed. I stared wide-eyed at my room as I counted not two or three, but five girls in the bed with me, and another seven lying mostly nude, splayed about my room.

"Oh my sweet Jesus, what have I done?" I whispered to myself as to not wake anyone. Glancing around, I saw Tasia, Amber, Jules, and Belle, but many of the girls I didn't even recognize. All slept soundly, looking satisfied, and after the last couple days I had no doubt that they were satisfied, all of them. I freaked. Quickly but silently, I stood up, and leapt off of my bed. Suddenly realizing that I was, as many of the girls were, naked, I grabbed a pair of boxers out of my dresser before retreating to the bathroom.

"Awww man, this is bad," I muttered, splashing water into my face. While insanely awesome at the same time, I knew fucking thirteen girls in one night would have severe repercussions, in one way or another. I stared at the mirror in vain, trying to make sense out of what happened the previous night. The last thing I could remember was Ian, super drunk, getting into a fist-fight with the keg and losing. I jumped into the shower for a quick minute and snuck back into my room to grab some clothes. I closed the door behind me, all of the girls still asleep. I was confused and lost, not knowing what to do. So I did the only thing I could think of. I quickly ran downstairs and made a pot of coffee. I took two sips, relaxing a little bit before heading to the living room to survey the damage. What I found was cups everywhere, smeared windows, and two people cuddled up in a blanket on my couch. My grip on my coffee mug tightened and my eyes glared like fire when I recognized them. It was none other than my little sister Sarah, and my former best friend, Ian.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" screamed my inner voice. I stared at the toaster in front of me fuming, silently waiting for my English muffin to be done. A thousand thoughts raced through my brain. Everything happening for a reason, Ian sleeping with Sarah, the plethora of bodies about my room, fucking Ian sleeping with Sarah. "What the fuck," I muttered. For a million reasons, I was torn up. I was so confused about so many things. These last couple days were starting to wear on me and I didn't know why. I needed guidance. I needed advice. And I needed my fucking English muffin!

I snatched the muffin as soon as it popped and covered it in peanut butter. I went over and opened my front door thinking that the morning paper might help me to clear my head but instead I welcomed even more trouble. Cara was walking through her front yard towards a car that was waiting for her. She glanced over when she heard my door open and flashed me a look that made my blood go cold. I felt that I should say something but she looked really pissed. Jesus, I hope she wasn't at the party last night. "Cara," I called out. She walked up to the car door before turning around to face me. Her eyes were angry but another emotion there overpowered anything else. A sublime sadness was there deep behind her beautiful blue eyes, one that couldn't be hidden, despite her efforts to try. Fuck, she was definitely at the party.

"Fuck you, Cameron," she said, and got into the car. As it sped away quickly, I recognized the driver as her boyfriend Billy, and I felt like someone had just ripped my guts out. I had heard those words before and worse but coming from her made them especially painful. It was the worst feeling I had ever felt. I tossed the muffin on the ground, my appetite diminished, and went back into the house without even closing the door. I picked up a cup, walked out to the backyard, and began pumping the half-beat keg.

I drank myself stupid that morning. I sat in a lawn chair and just drank for 4 consecutive hours and listened to Bob Dylan. Everybody ended up waking up and leaving but it all passed by like a flash. Some girls came out to me after an hour or so but left angry and confused when I yelled at them for being whores. Ian ended up coming out after an hour or so too. I was angry and drunk and I think I told him something ... unpleasant. He walked away pissed off and saying that we would talk when I was sober. I passed out after a time, and the afternoon slipped away.


I awoke feeling better than ever. Whatever dreams I had or didn't have in my drunken stupor had cured my ills. Yee-fucking-Haw. I knew that I had offended most of my friends the previous day. I realized this. I also knew that I had screwed up big time with Cara the night before. And I did still recall vividly getting my ass beat by a large, muscular significant other the night before that. One would think that I would be ready to quit by now, after all of these unfortunate occurrences, but not really. Despite the pitfalls along the way, I still had hopes that this could all lead to a positive conclusion. At least I knew exactly what I wanted now. Cara was definitely the girl of my dreams, and now I knew it.

I hopped out of bed (how or when I got there are unknown) and glanced at the clock. 7:30. It must have been my day. Half an hour was more than enough time to get to school. I grabbed some clothes and headed for the shower. Half-way through the shower I lowered my eyes and realized that I was horny as hell. The shit was out there and I didn't have time to make it go away properly. I finished my quick shower but soon realized the one for-real terrible reality of having a hard 12-inch cock: Your pants are not getting up, come hell or high heaven. I nervously looked towards the cock ... err ... clock, and saw my precious little time slipping away by the second. Because I needed a quick solution and nothing else presented itself, I did the only logical conclusion: I duct-taped the bitch to my leg. Uncomfortable yes, but at least I got to wear pants right?

I grabbed my pop-tart completing my precious morning routine and ran to my car, grabbing my bag on the way. I was actually excited to go to school. All of my problems were there and so it was that I had to fix them there. First and foremost I had to fix shit with Cara, but that would have to wait for 8th period when I first saw her. The first blight on my list was Ian. Despite the fact that he slept with my sister, he was my best friend and I felt that he deserved an explanation. In my mind, he didn't deserve much else cause, let's face it, sleeping with your boy's sister is really fucked up but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. But even that would have to wait for 4th period gym. What to do until then was what my mind was on as I pulled into my parking spot and walked towards school. I almost counted on the fact that I'd run into some girl I'd have to apologize to before 4th period, and I planned on hooking up with at least one before that too. Just because this power caused me a few bruises didn't mean I was about to quit being irresistible.

As I pushed open the school doors, I immediately realized that something was wrong. The halls were empty. My eyes went squinty with suspicion. There was no way I was late. I glanced at my watch to make sure and I was right on time. Was it "daylight savings" time or some shit like that? I thought that was in March or something. Hmmm. I walked down the halls toward the office. I hated being in there because of the mental trauma suffered at the hand of Lecter while inside, but I had to get to the bottom of this. I pulled open the wooden door and Olga, the hot blonde secretary from Russia was ... wait a minute. Obviously, at that moment, the same thoughts shot through my head as the ones that are going through you readers' heads right now. Hello lady.

"Olga," I hesitantly said upon entering, stopping short in my tracks. "Umm, what's up?"

"Hello Cameron," she said without even looking up. "Detention again today?" She sounded pissed and I was obviously making it worse. Olga hated me because one, I saw her all the time because Lecter and I had so much love for each other, and two, I never shut up when in her presence because I enjoyed annoying the thirty-something foxy foreigner. She didn't find me amusing most of the time but I thought today I might be able to be pretty amusing. I knew as soon as she gazed upon my gorgeous countenance that that inner bitch would go away, allowing me to fuck the rest of her. At least that's what I had hoped as I walked up to her desk.

"Hey what's the deal, why isn't anyone here? I asked. Still writing on the pad in front of her, she started to laugh.

"Does the first day of hunting season mean anything to you?" she said. You see, I live in a very rural town in which everyone, except really cool people like me, hunt ... everyone. This phenomenon is so widespread, in fact, that we got the day off of school. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten.

"Oh shit, you're right," I said, immediately recoiling once I realized that I swore. Olga hated swearing, HATED it. I once swore in front of her before and she convinced Lecter to give me detention, but, glancing through his office door, it looked like Lecter was somewhere else. Hunting perhaps? Olga rapped her pen down in front of her once I spoke. "Don't you ever get sick of being in trouble Cameron." It was after this remark that she finally looked up and my spell took hold.

I can't even imagine what I looked like to these women but they're first expressions always gave me an idea. Her thin dark eyebrows initially perked followed by a quick once-over of my crotch. Her expression then turned to something sexy that I didn't know. The only thing that I did know was that that expression meant pussy for me. I let my gaze drop to her chest. Her large tits were squeezed together by her bra that peeked out slightly from her tight white button-down blouse. I didn't even feel uneasy around women anymore.

"You have an incredible rack." I commented. She looked shocked and covered her cleavage with her arms.

"Pardon me?" I smiled at her.

Her blond hair was done up well behind her head in the chic secretary fashion and her makeup was applied very carefully. Her eyes were surrounded by a dark eyeliner and a very slight shade of blue framed her eyes of the same color. Her lips were pink and glossy, obviously some type of lipstick that would soon get smeared around my cock. Below her afore-mentioned mass of boobflesh, the tight white blouse hugged her stomach, accentuating her flat abdomen before being tucked into the skirt beneath. The skirt was very ... faux-professional, extending only about 18 inches, exposing most of her luscious creamy thighs to my prying eyes but still maintaining enough of a independent woman vibe to maintain her credibility. She opened her mouth wanting to say something, but stopped short.

I took another step towards her desk and planted my hands on it, leaning towards her, smiling. "You want to go at it in here, or make it saucy and get busy on Lecter's desk?"


Thirty seconds after that found me buried into Olga's tits, her ass flat on Lecter's desk and my hands firmly cupped around them. Her ass was supple and firm and felt good to the touch. I pulled her to the end of the desk and pressed my pelvis into her while pushing her back to the desk. As I resumed my position buried between her tits, I started unbuttoning her blouse button by button, before a single thought caused me to pause. Just as the sexy foreigner started to moan against my touch, I pulled off and took a step back.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I said, staring at Olga's shocked face, above a pair of shocked titties hanging out of her blouse. Damn they were lovely. "Like I could totally bang you, but why? I mean, I dislike you as a person and hitting it now could cause some crazy issues between us down the line."

"What are you talking about?" she asked. Her makeup was already smeared, her blouse halfway-off, titties hanging out, hair thrown about, skirt around her waist. She definitely had the slutty secretary look down pat if she ever decided to be a hooker. I crossed my hands in front of me while examining the situation.

"Sure it would feel great physically, but I don't see this as helping me in any way. The only benefit of this would be bragging rights. And while that prospect is very attractive to me at the moment, I'm considering taking the road less traveled. I hear that road has done a lot of good for people."

"You..." she muttered, while gathering up her shirt and standing up in front of me. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "You can't leave me like this..."

"Stop," I protested. Hearing this shit from a teenager was hot, but from a grown-ass woman, it was kind of disgusting. She touched my shoulder in a last ditch effort. Hmmm, maybe just a blowjob... "No!" I yelled, turning around and walking quickly out of the office. "I don't even like you." I quickly made my way out of the lobby and out back into the hallways. The fact that I had just made a morally right decision seemed kind of weird to me so I resolved to get really high immediately. But before I could even get out of the school, I spotted another student. It seemed that the cheerleaders still had practice today. If anyone could shake my newly discovered desire to stop fucking people for simple shits and giggles, it was her.

I figured it this way. The last few days had been a rapid downward spiral. My dick felt great through most of this but it seemed like a bad direction for me right now. If I kept fucking girls from school, I was only going to piss off more meatheads, and hurt shiny reputations. It was hard to resist, but I had to stop. Thinking with your future in mind is a terrible feeling, but it helps. However, if anything good was to come of this, I had to stop looking at those titties in front of me wearing a Panthers uniform, and they were just so ... damn ... well, they were titties.

There she was, standing as if she knew she was being watched. Cinematically, she raised her arms and grasped her hair, wrapping it into a ponytail and arching her back. She jutted those perfect tits out in front of her as her uniform top slid up, exposing her entire waist from mid-stomach to the crest of her ass. She let her crafted ponytail drop and her arms swung to her sides as she presumably became aware of my presence. Her head slowly turned and her eyes fell upon my chest. As her gaze rose and our eyes locked, she smiled. Only it wasn't a warm smile, the kind your grandmother gives you with milk and cookies, it was a different kind of smile that stirred different kinds of emotions, in very different parts of my body. It was quite possibly the first and the last time I ever saw her smile.

Sasha made standing look sexy. She simply stood there, her steely gaze shadowed by a few loose strands of hair that weren't caught by her ponytail. He head was bent slightly forward and her eyes looked up to me. She had a Panthers uniform on, as she seemingly always did, and her pierced belly-button, looking damn good, called out to me from her exposed waist. She took a few steps towards me, and her waist started moving rhythmically with her stride. This girl had a walk that involved her entire body, with particular emphasis on the hips and ass. I loosened the collar on my shirt nervously as she came nearer, my new confidence with women crumbling away. To her, I would always be a skinny normal Cameron. As she came closer, however, I painfully realized that the one part of me that was still monstrous was fucking duct-taped to my leg. In restrospect, that duct-tape thing was a bad idea. But damn, this girl was a killer; as much of a hunter and just as merciless as the panther emblazoned on her chest.

She stepped up to me dangerously close and I tried not to shake. I couldn't get the picture of her sucking my dick out of my head and my penis strained against the duct-tape prison uncomfortably, even more so when she pressed her hand against my chest and slid her hand down my side to my waist. "You had a party without me," she somberly noted, "and fucked two girls on my squad." She slid her hand down lower and wrapped her tentative fingers over my pulsating cock, straining against the tape. "They won't stop talking about you." I couldn't remember how many girls I had fucked at that party, let alone which ones were cheerleaders. And then I started wondering whether that was a good or bad thing to her. Her perfume was making me swoon and her grasp of my cock wasn't helping. She looked up at me and her eyes made me feel cold, and yet extremely hot at the same time. I started thinking that one last fuck wouldn't be so bad.

She took my hand and guided it around her and placed it on her ass, squeezing it against her surprisingly firm cheek. "I know you want this," she whispered. She scooted up her pelvis to mine and ground hers into my caged dick. "And this." She breathed out into my face. And again looked at me. "Do something about it." At that line with withdrew from me, still staring, and gave me a single beckoning finger. She turned around and began with her whole-body walk down the hall, and I couldn't resist following that perfect ass as it bounced down the hall.

We rounded several corners that I don't remember passing and went past a few rooms that I don't recall. All that I remember is that fucking ass swaying back and forth in front of me and eventually, her shutting a door behind me. As my eyes became adjusted to the dim lighting, I realized that we were in Rothman's music room, and he had a couch.

She again walked in front of me and reached behind herself as she passed. She grabbed the zipper on her uniform and slowly pulled it down while she walked away towards the couch. Her tanned and muscular back slowly came into view with the soft buzz of the zipper sliding down and let it flip open when it reached the end, completely exposing her back but still covering her more interesting half. She turned halfway away from me. "You coming?" she smiled.

I walked up to her and felt my penis starting to tear the sides of the duct-tape lockdown. In a half-daze, I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her exposed back under her top but above her skirt. She smoothly slid her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine. She ran her tongue around my front teeth and when I tentatively thrust my tongue into enemy territory, she took hold and started sucking on it. I didn't know how to react so I just held her tighter and she slowly sucked on my tongue, and then the tape ripped. The dam broke and the flood of my penis rushed forward instantly creating a three-inch mound in between Sasha and I. The feeling was so liberating I pulled from Sasha's tongue-sucking and practically moaned, "Awww God, thank you."

Sasha stared into my eyes, her face an inch from mine, and licked her lips. She quickly leaned forward and licked me gently before pulling away and taking a step back towards the couch. She quickly looked towards my tent-poled SouthPoles (hahaha) and that will-breaking smirk crossed her glossy lips once more. With a flick of her shoulder, her top fell to the floor. The action seemed to happen in slow motion for me. I saw the straps fall from her shoulders, and her naked flesh come into view slowly, starting with her toned and tanned shoulders, that appeared infinitely more sexy nude than when covered by even the slightest straps. Her breasts fell into view with a slight jiggle, her aroused nipples snagging the fabric momentarily as it fell. Her breasts were perfectly round and a bit more than a handful in size. The size of baseballs, they hung there with perfect shape, accentuated by slightly darker aureolas, bearers of the nipple. Below her hard nipples and soft breasts, her ribs were slightly visible before being overshrouded by the muscle of her six-pack, not too apparent, but sexy as hell. And of course, that diamond stud in her belly-button called out to me.

She stood there, leaning on her right side, letting me take her in, waiting for me to take my move. I took it and her tits in my hands as we crumbled to the couch, me on top of her. I snuck one hand around her as she made quick work of tearing my shirt from my back. I squeezed her tits roughly as we kissed and her heavy breathing and tiny moans spurred me to get unbelievably harder and harder. She brought her legs up wrapping one around the back on my leg and driving her other knee roughly against my cock. No so hard as to injure my balls but hard enough to get a moan from me, the friction causing my granite to send shivers through my body.

"Jesus," I muttered. This has been the longest time since release in the last few days, so I knew I was going to last about 30 seconds against this shit. Her sixth-sense obviously picked up on this and she spun me by the shoulders onto the couch, pushing herself on top of me. As she sat up, her ass was positioned immediately below my cock, on my thighs, and she began to massage my thighs as my rigid trapped penis twitched uncomfortably in front of her skirt. I stared at her tits as she continued rubbing my thighs, trailing down to her incredible abdomen. Her right hand worked its way center and my eyes shot up to hers, already staring intently at me. Her fingers slowly started working the zipper as my cock strained against it harder than ever, and she eventually reached into the darkness between the tangs. I moaned as her hands grasped my cock but she couldn't pull it out. My dick was so hard and down into the jeans that she couldn't maneuver it out of the zipper hole. She eventually snapped the button and swung the monster round, rearing up and swelling to full size against Sasha's grip. As she squeezed it hard, a few drops of precum came to the tip and ran down the side of my cock, over her hand. As she opened her mouth, gasping excitedly, and began to work her greasy hand over the length of my penis, I felt the sensations building already. No girl could make me as hot as this girl, and I could barely stand it. She paused as her hand crested the tip and smeared her hand all over it. She then started pumping just the tip of my cock and I almost exploded.

"Ever fuck a girl in the ass Randy?" Hearing her say "fuck" made my cock twitch and I swallowed hard as she continued pumping my dick. "No..." I managed, my cock swelled to max-cap, our eyes still locked on one-another's. She licked her lips before leaning down atop me, letting her few strands of hair drop closely around my face. When her face was inches from mine and my cock was flattened between our stomachs, she spoke again. "I want you to fuck me in the ass," she whispered. She took hold of my hand and guided it around to the afore-mentioned ass. She took the bottom hem of her skirt and pulled it up around her waist and then placed my hand on an exposed ass cheek. I felt the outline of a thong and Sasha breathed softly against my face. She leaned in slowly and planted one soft kiss on my lips before leaning back up to sit on my thighs. She grabbed my cock again and slid her hand up and over the tip and down to the base once more, before lifting her legs over my body and rising to a standing position. "Take your pants off," she ordered. I summarily pulled the jeans off of my legs and tossed it the ground and watched as Sasha tugged down the red lace thong she was wearing and again climbed atop me, only this time facing away from me. I propped myself up a little bit on the arm of the couch and she layed back against me, her ass immediately above my manhood. My dick was HUGE, erect as a motherfucker and standing up a good foot from my body. Sasha brought her face back against mine and we kissed heavily as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back into my stomach. The top of my cock could feel the heat from her pussy, and my hunger for her peaked. That was when I first felt the feeling.

Something was wrong. I couldn't tell you exactly what it was but something felt just terribly out of place with the situation. It was similar to the feeling I had with the frauline in the office. I might pine for Sasha's body but I didn't even know this girl. Sure, I knew the cheerleader that strutted her chest around for every male in her vicinity. I knew the Sasha that everyone else knew, but girls aren't really like that. There is no way anyone would choose to live so degrading a lifestyle. Was this what I wanted? Suddenly the angel popped up on my shoulder and started to scream "Nooo!" As if on cue, however, Sasha began grinding down against me hard. She started doing that sexy rippling waist thing that was simply orgasmic, well almost. I placed my hands on her waist and feeling her muscles flex and release was not strengthening my will. "Wait" I muttered, holding her still by her waist.

She turned around her face to look at me and see what the problem was. As her hair rippled away, I smelled her shampoo and her perfume. God, she smelled amazing. Her dark face turned to face mine and her eyes, those damned beautiful predatory eyes, locked onto mine. Her ruby lips were slightly open, and she brushed away loose hair from her face while seemingly trying to read my thoughts. "Listen," I said, so softly that I could barely hear myself. "I..."

"Shhhhh," she said, bringing a finger to my lips as she gracefully turned her body so she was again straddling me. She took up one of my hands and placed it on her tit and then squeezed my hand around it gently. She took away the finger from my lips for a quick second and leaned in over me and brought her mouth to my ear. Kissing me briefly on the cheek, she whispered "Don't worry baby, it'll be OK." Before I knew what was going on, I felt her small hand guide my cock directly into her pussy. She pushed down softly, making me moan, sliding slowly into her tight pussy. Stopping then was not only pointless, but impossible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.