Mr. Irresistible - Cover

Mr. Irresistible

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Chapter 11: "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life"

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life" - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

When I woke up, the clock read noon, but it still felt like morning to me. I decided to take advantage of it and, after a shower of course, hopped into my bathrobe and my bunny-ear-slippers and went down stairs. Many people call my footwear childish but I'll be goddamned if they aren't the most comfortable slippers on the planet. Janelle and my sister were already dressed and chatting nonchalantly in the living room when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Hey Cam," my sister said, as she heard my footsteps, "Sleep well?"

"Can't talk," I groggily retorted, "need coffee." For you see, everyday I wake up and pour myself a cup of that rich Folger's aroma; the best part of waking up. If I don't, only one word can be used to describe me: dead. Besides, my sister was being nice to me and that could only mean one thing: she wanted something. I walked past the two teenage beauties without a second glance and started up the coffee machine. Sarah entered just as the kitchen started to smell reminiscent of the mountains of Colombia. Her expression told me that she obviously noticed my shiner. She was dressed in tight jean shorts and a yellow tight shirt cut right above her bellybutton. On other girls I would love it, which is why I hated it on my sister.

"What the hell, did you get into a fight?" she said, looking disgusted at my black eye.

"Oh yeah. You should see the other guy." Honestly though, that dude probably has the worst headache imaginable after getting clubbed by a bed-frame post.

"With who?"

"Colon Powell." She scowled at me and grabbed me a mug from the cabinet.

"Whatever Cam. Look, we can't throw a party without beer ... so..." I glanced over and she was smiling wide and batting her eyelashes at me. I knew it. I fucking knew it.

"You have to pay half, and we're gonna need a keg."

"Thanks brother, just tell me how much it is." She started to walk back to the living room. "Oh, by the way, Ian called about an hour ago. He said it was important." Oh God, this should be interesting. Sarah grabbed a note from the counter and handed it to me. "He wants you to call him at this number." I didn't recognize it.

"What area code is this?" I muttered.


"Ian, why are you in Ohio?"

"Check it out Cam. I get home last night to find out my great-uncle died last week."

"Oh dude, I'm sorry."

"Don't be man, total asshole. But anyways his funeral is, well, right now and there are some serious hotties here Cam. Apparently, the old dude had like 5 wives and all of these grandkids of his are super-hot." I hoped he wasn't insinuating what I thought he was.

"So why'd you call me?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking you could drive out here and we could meet some of these girls." Sometimes this kid blows me away. Who the fuck even considers picking up girls at a funeral? The sick bastard.

"Am I hearing you correctly?"

"What? Is your reception bad or something?"

"You want me drive out to Ohio to pick up chicks at a funeral? What's wrong with you?"

"But Cam, these girls, I mean..."

"No Ian, absolutely not. Besides, I have to call Billy about getting some beer. Big party here tonight, you have to attend."

"Party? What party? Your mom leave or something?"

"Yeah, Denver this time. You coming?" I heard him laughing at the other end.

"Cam, after last night, I will do anything you say." An uncomfortable silence settled in. "So are you coming up here or not?"

"Seek therapy Ian. And then get over here ASAP." And with that I hung up the phone. Ian's cool and all but ... well ... yeah. I looked through the kitchen doorway and saw Janelle laughing with my sister at whatever show they were watching. I wish Sarah would go somewhere so I could get some. I should probably go over and talk to Cara, but it was still early. Speaking of that, ever since last night, I've felt a slight stirring in my gut whenever I thought of Cara. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it. Could this be love or something? I wouldn't know because my lukewarm conscious no longer functions but it definitely fits the description. Fuck that, I'm 18, and love the poothy. That's all it was. I started dialing Billy.

"Hello?"

"Hey Billy, you working today?" Billy was the only kid from our high-school who actually worked at a beer distributor. He graduated a few years ago but he still hooked us under-aged up.

"Yeah, until 5."

"Awesome, I'll be there in 15 minutes."


I couldn't stop thinking about Cara the entire way to the beer distributor. Looking around once I got there cleared my thoughts though. There is just something about 15-feet-tall towers of beer cases that just silence every thought in an 18-year-old's head. Amstel, Busch, Coors, Heinekin, Budweiser, Molson, and even that crazy English shit with the widget, it was all here. Every beer has a different taste, and a different personality. Therefore, how am I to choose? I'll tell you the method that has always worked for me. Advertising tells us to buy beer yes, but it also keys us into when and where to drink their particular beer. Take Corona for instance. All the commercials picture a beach on a hot sunny day. Is it any wonder that Corona tastes best at the beach? I think not! The same is true with Keystone and frat parties. That's the only time anyone drinks that shitty beer and actually likes it. My friends tell me that thinking so much about beer defeats its purpose but you have to ponder over these things.

"What'll it be Cam?" I decided on the best beer for both worlds.

"I'll have a keg of Miller Light Billy, your finest." Miller Light is the only decent beer that is both tolerated by men and loved by women. It's the only choice for a civilized party in the suburbs. As Billy went to get the keg, I took a seat on the hood of my hot ride. The sun was out without a cloud in the sky and I was gonna throw a party tonight where I was going to get laid multiple times. Life doesn't get any better. At least, that was what I thought, until a girl across the street had other ideas. I initially saw her emerge from behind the auto-spot holding a large piece of cardboard with her. That's not what I was looking at though. That girl was Julie Sams and no one can look at anything else when she's around. She was yet another cheerleader from my school and also belonged to the majority of people there who don't realize that I exist. This girl is so hot that it's going to take me an entire paragraph to describe her.

First of all, let's get the important things out of the way. 36-25-34, nuff said. As she walked towards the street, the wind was blowing in such a way as to cause her golden, highlighted, curly locks to billow behind her in a very Hollywood kind of way. She wore expensive-looking light-purple shades and she was smiling slightly, probably remembering something amusing. Her slender shoulders tapered down to ample breasts, covered up by a ragged white T-shirt, tied to a knot near her stomach. Her flat stomach was exposed as were the upper side straps of her thong, not even close to being concealed by the jean shorts that hung exceptionally low on her hips. From her long sensuous legs, I could tell that her skin was tanned, toned, and lovely, and I could not think of a better substitute for Cara at a time like this. Then something amazing happened. She bent down on the curb of the road and produced a marker which she used to scribble something on the cardboard. It was laid down on the street in front of her so I couldn't see what it said. Then, without a word, she undid the knot in front of her shirt and took it off. Underneath was a skimpy black bikini top, barely containing her voluptuous jugs. I heard the keg being lowered onto the concrete behind me.

"Holy shit," Billy commented as he walked over to my hood where I sat enthralled.

"Yep," I agreed.

"Isn't that..."

"Yep."

"Wow." Wow is right. If anyone ever was looking at that cardboard, everyone now was bound to be staring at July's perky tits standing at attention as she fixed her hair into a ponytail with a scrunchy. Before I could possibly imagine why Julie Sams was standing half-naked on the curb of a crowded road in front of an auto-spot on a hot summer day, two more girls came running from behind the auto-spot. They were running, as I said, and wearing bikinis. "I ... don't ... understand..."

My thoughts mimicked Billy's words as the two girls giggled and ran up to where Julie stood. Along with Julie, they held up there signs. The combined message read, "SUPPORT THE WHITE PRAIRIE CHEERLEADERS, CAR WASH TODAY, $5." I looked up at Billy and he looked back at me stunned. "You about taking a ten minute break to come get my car washed?"

"Hell yes I am." Gravy.

Let me tell you a few things about the man named Billy Coffin. First of all, everyone calls him "Juice," and I've always been envious of such a kick-ass nickname. He's the only person I know who is completely cool with everybody, no matter who they are. It's probably because he's stupid. Dumb people are always friendly. He picked up "Juice" by doing tremendous amounts of steroids and turning into an ogre. He's huge. This dude could kill me like 8 times, for real. AND he works at the beer distributor making him that much cooler. Juice is my man.

So Juice and I hop into my whip, eager to get across the street. He probably shouldn't be leaving his underage stockboy behind to handle alcohol purchases but hey, cheerleaders can make a man do some crazy things. The thought of hot sweaty bodies covered in water and suds cleaning my car is worth way more than $5 to me. Besides, I'm fairly sure I can convince one of them to sweeten the deal a little.

So, after waiting for about 6,000,000 cars to pass before being allowed to cross the street we finally were able to pull into Autospot where the three beauties motioned for us to follow the road behind the store. We pulled back there and parked the car and there were more of them waiting, so many more. Before I could even formulate a thought, Juice and I were standing ten feet away watching about 15 hot wet bodies work sponges and suds in ways that I never imagined possible. Most of them were wearing some sort of skimpy shorts along with their bikini tops but several of the girls went all out and washed away with only their swimsuits to shield them from prying adolescent male eyes. But these girls were the kind of girls that liked to be lusted after anyways. They're cheerleaders for God's sake. Three of them stood out from the rest, and those three appeared to be the best of friends. I had stolen passing glances at two before but had only shared casual conversation with one, and that was two years ago.

Belle Devine was the one I knew. She came over from Germany as an exchange student a few years ago and ended up never going back. As far as anyone was concerned, her and her body were more then welcome to stay. I had Geometry with her, and through the few times I did share with her, I learned that she had intellect to match her aesthetic appeal. Her dirty Blonde locks hung to her shoulders as she leaned over up onto my hood to wipe my windshield and her skimpy yellow string bikini showed her ass off in incredible detail as her friends laughed and splashed each other to the right and left of her. Anastasia Romanik or "Tasia" as she was called by her friends was a girl that I had never met but certainly not by choice. I couldn't tell what ethnicity she was, but she had an oriental mystery about her mixed in with a little Latin flavor. Her skin was dark, her hair was black, and her face was one of the most adorable happy faces in our school. You couldn't help but smile when you looked at her. Some girls just radiate a positive mood like that.

The third girl was a mystery, one I had never seen. I noticed that a few girls in attendance were not cheerleaders so I was assuming that she was a just a friend along for the ride or the tan. She seemed the shy type and whenever she wasn't laughing with Tasia or Belle she was tracing small circles of suds onto my car. It wasn't really working but everyone present was aware that no one was actually paying for the car to be washed. She was attractive, small, and light skinned, topped by a beautiful head of curly golden locks. I usually prefer straight hair but when I see a girl like this I wish curly hair was coming back in a big way. She was wearing a red bikini, designed slightly more modestly than the other two girls', and was soaking wet from all the water being flung around. Shwiiiiiiiiiing!

Just then I felt an all too familiar grip on my ass and didn't even have to turn to figure out who it was. I turned around anyways and found my face inches away from Sasha's. Our eyes met and while I couldn't detect anything nice, playful, or genuine there, I definitely noticed a primal desire burning red in those eyes. She was enveloped in lust and no girl I had ever met exuded sex as blatantly as she did right then. It was like she was built for it. Those sexy hips and powerful chest swayed ever so slowly as she squeezed a sponge lightly in her left hand, allowing the water to flow down her arm and coat her stomach and legs, causing them to glisten in the sunlight. A thin black bikini took up the job of pretending to cover her assets but the little triangle in front of her hole did little to hide anything. I swear her suit appeared to be see-through and she managed a sexy grin as she caught me examining her sharp nipples poking through the fabric. There was so much skin on view here that I thought my head was going to explode.

"Randy," she said, "I've been thinking about you and our time in the bathroom all day."

"It's Cameron," I replied. "Umm ... like your suit." Holy shit, three words! Go Cameron, it's your birthday.

"I wore it for you," she smiled back. Was this girl for real? Maybe she really was a slut after all.

"What? How'd you even know I was..."

"Listen," she cut off, entwining her fingers into mine, "I believe we made plans earlier that we didn't get to keep." I wonder if there is a personality behind all this trying to fuck me. "What are you doing later?" With her final words she pressed her pelvis into mine, causing me to gasp.

"Party ... my place... 9."

"Sounds incredible," she half moaned, "I'll see you and YOU later," she accentuated the second "you" while grabbing my crotch very secretly. A wise man once told me that you know a girl really wants you when she talks to your dick. She then turned around and walked back to my car. Watching that ass walk away caused something inside me to snap. I don't know what it was or why it happened then, but I suddenly realized, seemingly for the first time, that I had the control. It was a thought that had been resting on the backburner of my brain since I received the gift, but never fully recognized until then. There was no reason to be nervous around girls or even care what I said.

"Excuse me," a hot voice remarked," I turned back around to view the beauties I had just been admiring. The short spunky one with the curly hair spoke. "Sasha was talking about you earlier I think, are you Randy?" I smiled at all three and my vision narrowed as an eagle's does just before attacking his prey.

"Yes I am."


"No seriously, just listen to the words, it's completely fucked up."

"So you don't think a man can do something like that as a sweet gesture?" I craned my head over to the side and stared mock-angrily at Mia.

"You have got to be kidding." The conversation had turned heated. Ever since my embarrassing "Mmbop" moment, Mia had stayed through my eventual recovery of conscious movement, my vision losing it's trails, the loss of my slurred accent, and finally, the grave and utter return of my cynicism, especially towards music. "I mean, how can a guy be so whipped?" The conversation started during "War Pigs" about an hour or two ago and migrated through the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, the Nylons, and about 10 other bands that played on this really kick-ass radio station the hospital provided. Her musical knowledge was inventive and clever and went far beyond anything any girl I had known ... ever ... had ... known ... or something. She knew stuff, basically, and offered an interesting opinion on everything, just like I try to do. Right now, she was entertaining my thoughts on the song "Do You Love Me?" by the Contours, you know, "Now that I can dance?"

"I think its sweet, you have to look at this from a woman's perspective."

"No. This chick dumps this dude because he can't dance. That's totally fucked up to begin with. I mean, she didn't even want him around. And now he's back? To let her know that he can really shake it down? What?! How can you even judge another human being on their ability to dance? I bet Ronald Reagan couldn't dance for shit."

"Ronald Reagan? What are you talking about?" I stared at the ceiling. What was I talking about?

"Nevermind, I don't even know anymore, I've said my piece." I glanced toward the clock. "Where the hell is my sister?" Mia smiled and glanced at her own watch in response, like the one on the wall was wrong or something.

"You know, you're right. Wasn't she supposed to be here over an hour ago?" I sighed heavily like I was disappointed but talking to Mia was fun. I did wonder how the party was going, though. I needed to get back there sometime soon. "I could give you a ride if you want. I just won a brand new car in a football raffle." She seemed almost overly eager.

"That'd be awesome Mia." I craned my head towards her. "What kind of car you win?"

"It's an H2."


The sound of the doorbell ringing was like music to my ears for I knew that the sound meant pussy wanted in. The only question was which pussy it was. I ran to the door like a giddy schoolgirl and opened it in a hurry. The petite Oriental/Latino/something-else stood in front of me, legs crossed.

"Tasia," I said, "Good to see you." And it certainly was good to see her. She looked real good in that bikini earlier, but a tight-fitting white sundress is just as good to me. It also provides easier access and accentuates the jubblies. And we all know that I loves the jubblies. I had invited all three of the car-washing trio over to the house a little early for some pre-party drinks but her friends were nowhere in sight. I poked my head out a little to look around.

"Belle and Nikki had some things to take care of before the party," she said, "But I still decided to take you up on your offer." She smiled and wiggled a little in her dress. I just stared back. God she was hot. "Are you gonna invite me in?" she laughed.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, come on in." I opened the door wide and let her brush past me in an attempt to scope out her ass. I think she noticed but I no longer cared. Shy Cameron is dead. The only thing left of me is "wants some ass" Cameron, and these girls don't seem to care. I mean, for Christ's sake, they still think my name is Randy.

"Can I fix you a drink," I offered, closing the door behind me. "We got beer and..." She turned around smiling and my eyes inevitably dropped to her chest again. "and ... beer ... and stuff." She started laughing.

"A beer would be great." She reached out and grabbed my arm. "But first, c'mon, show me your place." I gave her the dime tour of the main rooms on ground level before making a pit-stop in the kitchen to pick up two beers. We then proceeded to the backyard so I could let her check out the pool. "Wow," she said, upon seeing it, I wish I would have brought a suit." Now was the time where I was supposed to suavely say, "That won't be necessary chica," and we start swimming naked and get our fuck on, but those damn breasts had me under their spell again.

" ... Uh huh." Tasia just smiled at me and put her drink on the window ledge. She then stepped up close to me.

"I'm gonna level with you Randy. I did come over here early to ask you a question." She smiled coyly and blushed slightly. "I've been hearing some things about you from Sasha." Oh Jesus, I can only imagine.

"Sasha, really?" I narrowed my eyes towards her. "What'd she say?"

"I was just wondering if it's true, I mean, that you're..." She couldn't stop smiling. I laughed.

"C'mon Tasia, spit it out."

"Well, she said that you have the biggest..." She paused a little. "You know, that she has ever seen." Oh baby, here's another opening. Don't look down, don't look down.

"There's only one way to find out," I said. What the fuck, did I just say that? That wasn't a Cameron line. It almost sounded as if I had confidence ... or pinache. Wow, Cameron might have pinache! Tasia giggled again.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," I shot back, "Wouldn't want to..." My eyes dropped and my lips stopped moving ... Oh damn, those motherfucking breasts had me again!

"OK," she timidly responded. Her tiny hands reached out and undid my belt slowly. She went for the button before I grabbed her hands gently by the wrists. She looked up at me strangely.

"I just want you to know that you have to do me a favor for this." There's that smile again. I was going for the gold on this one.

"Oh yeah," she giggled, "What's that?"

"Umm ... well..." I knew what I wanted to say but the girl was kneeling in front of me, smiling, and unhooking my shorts so that she could check out my penis. I'm just a kid for God's sake, I shouldn't have to deal with this kind of stress! "It's just that a private viewing like this one carries a price." I couldn't just say "Fuck me." I knew I should just do it but I couldn't. She just giggled and took hold of my shorts.

"I'm no stranger to this game Randy. I think we both know why I came over here." Woohoo! "I promise to show you a good time." She started on my shorts but then stopped and pointed up to me while smiling. "But only if it's true."

"Of course," I said in mock-seriousness. She quickly undid my button and loosened them around my waist. She pulled down my zipper and my khakis fell into a bunch at me feet. She smiled up at me yet again as she reached a hand out to pet my cock through my boxers. The feel of her touch made me shiver and she laughed. "Here goes." She reached up to waist and taking the waist-bands of my boxers, she slowly started pulling them down. The base of my cock became exposed and inch by inch, my mammoth came into view. Her expression was one of lust mixed with awe and I liked it. At last, the boxers fell around my ankles and my semi-rigid penis twitched with excitement inches away from Tasia's face. She looked amazed. "Wow Randy. That's pretty big."

"Hey, I want to ask you a question too," I said. She was still squatting in front of me staring at my dick.

"Uh ... yeah, what is it?"

"Well it's just my friend," I said, "He told me that you have the biggest ... well ... you know's that he has ever seen." She finally stood up, smiling up at me.

"Is that right?" she asked, amused.

"That's right." I said.

"Well there's only one way to find out." She jutted her tits out in front of me and they beckoned for some lovin.'

Indeed. I tentatively reached out my fingers and gently grasped the upper edge of her sundress. I snuck my pointer fingers under the tight-fitting fabric and she giggled enthusiastically. I pulled down, slowly exposing first, the large cleft between them and then painfully, the two ruby nipples came into view. I pulled a little harder and two humongous boobies popped out of their cloth prison to stand proud and gigantic against the summer air. "Mmmm," she said, "Feels good to let them out. If I could get away with it, I'd be naked all the time." I took one breast into my hand and squeezed it. Shit, if I could get away with it, I'd be fucking her naked self all the time. I was mesmerized by those tits.

"Jesus Tasia, how big are your breasts?" I cupped the other one and squeezed it, brushing past the nipple with my thumbs. Tasia started running her fingers across my arms.

"36 DD," she smiled, "And worth every penny." Aha! I knew they felt unnaturally firm. I don't know any parents who would let their high-school age daughter get a boob-job but whoever her parents are, God-bless them. Her eyes dropped past her chest and widened. "Good Lord Randy, your cock is humongous." Fondling those breasts did it. My dick now stood at full mast, 13 or so inches of pulsating power ready to tear into her.

"Yeah," I said, "You ready for this?" She looked so eager it was funny.

"Oh yeah." She quipped, wrapping a hand around the enormous shaft. "Let's see what you got." I lead her over to the sliding glass door and tossed my shirt over to a reclining chair.

"Put your hands on the glass," I said. Doing a girl from behind was quickly becoming my favorite position. It really puts the male into control over how fast or how hard to hit it. And I was about to tax her ass hard. She placed her hands onto the door and arched her back overly, sticking her ass out playfully.

"Mmmm, give it to me Randy." She moaned. I grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulling it up to her waist, was surprised to notice she was pantiless.

"Going commando today Tasia?" I chuckled.

"Well, I just thought ... oh ... uhhhh ... Oh God!" Before she could finish her sentence, I totally rammed my cock right into her tight cunt. It went in a few inches and slowly started easing my way in. "Oh Jesus Christ that's big!" I pushed again and it slipped in another two inches. Her pussy was hot as hell and tight as a glove. I moaned and she echoed it right back to me. I could feel her muscles contracting as she ached to adjust to me and the feelings shot straight from my penis into my spinal cord, signaling the release of massive quantities of dopamine from my endocrine system. All these complex physical reactions firing within my body and the only thing I could say was "Uhhhhhhh." As I continued to ease into her, I placed both of my hands on her lovely tanned ass. I really need to find out where all these girls tan in the nude. The supple flesh met my grasp with a slight jiggle, her ass muscles tensing from the sudden touch. I passed my palms over the silky skin as my dick pulsated inside her, and ran them up to where her sundress was bunched up around her waist.

"Let's take this off, shall we?" I raised the bunched clothing up across her stomach and reached the pinnacles of her breasts. With a little effort, I managed to work the dress over her fabulous breasts and she raised her arms to allow me to pull it up off of her. But, I didn't. I raised the bunched dress a little higher until it just covered her eyes and locked her arms in place and held it there for a second. Holding it tight with one hand, I used the other arm to pull her stomach towards me, forcing her back to arch fiercely to still accommodate my dick.

"Oh God Randy," was all she could pant before I brought her smiling lips to mine, her eyes still covered by the dress. I had complete control over her now, her arms held by the dress, and I took it to my advantage by withdrawing slightly and thrusting back for the first time into her velvet love-box (good band btw). She gasped slightly and her entire body shook, unable to balance itself against the window. I pushed in several more times, holding her to me with my arms around her waist and she started to push back into me, her assflesh jiggling slightly as our pelvises made contact. My cock was unbelievably hard right then and her pussy was so tight that it actually pulled at me when I tried to withdraw to thrust again. It felt heavenly. "Are you gonna hold me like this all day or take this off so I can play too?" She asked, through exasperated breaths. Sounded like a reasonable request to me. I let go of her waist to pull the shirt up off of her and her curly black hair fell in front of my face. While I inhaled the intoxicating scent of her shampoo, she again replaced her hands on the door, releasing the intense arch on her back and leaned out in front of me. I took hold of her waist with both hands and started pummeling her.

My new lean and powerful body was conditioned well and I pushed into her repeatedly at a fairly quick pace. Free to balance herself against the glass, Tasia started bucking back against me fairly hard, her ass slapping into my thighs with every thrust. I groaned audibly as her pussy started to loosen and lubricate, my cock pulling out further and pushing in harder with every motion. I gripped her waist hard, feeling her abs tense with every smack of our bodies. "Oh baby, you feel so good," was what I said, but it gave little respect to the way she was making me quake. My dick seethed with pleasure and my body unconsciously continued to rock against her, completely autonomous from conscious thought.

"Oh Jesus baby, I feel you," Tasia moaned, her ass started to fly into my pelvis with alarming intensity. "Ohhhhh!" She started squirming her ass against me, rotating it in circles while still bucking it back against my raging dick. My pleasure intensified and my thrusting became harder. Her hands were white from pushing against the door so hard into me and the glass shuddered from the force every time I pushed into her. I ran my hands up to her breasts, which were swaying back and forth from our fucking, and grabbed hold of them roughly, pulling on them to push harder into Tasia. She moaned her response to it and her body started shaking all over me. Without any notice, I grabbed both of her arms and pulled them to her sides while pushing into her as hard as I could. She screamed as her body lurched forward, smacking into the glass. "Uhhhhhh!" she screamed, as I layed into her against the door. Holding her arms behind her back, I pounded her ass again and again, her stomach and breasts squeeking against the glass they were pressed against. Her face turned to the side, one cheek resting against the door, eyes closed in an expression of mixed pain and pleasure. Pushing into her as hard as I possibly could, she started to scream "Yes!" over and over again, and I placed my hands against the glass for a bit more leverage. I smashed her body repeatedly against the glass, her tits pressed flat against it, as she wailed in pleasure. Her body started shaking violently, and she came so hard that I had to grasp her waist to prevent her legs from caving in. "Oh God Yes, Yes, Yes! She screamed as I thrusted two or three more times, her body shuddering against the glass, her pussy quivering over my cock, her snatch starting to leak cum down her legs. She finally started to settle and let out one more long, drawn-out moan, before finally relaxing back against my still-engorged member.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.