Mr. Irresistible
Chapter 7: "You must choose, but choose wisely."

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: "You must choose, but choose wisely." - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

After we reached the car, Ian took the wheel and it only took a minute or two for things to start to make sense again. My head hurt like hell though and right eye felt like it was on fire. The fact that Ian kept glancing at me and cringing didn't help either.

"Dude, who the hell was that guy?" Ian probed. I stared at him momentarily, in disbelief that he hadn't guessed it already.

"Who the hell do you think man? Tracy's boyfriend," I replied. I dropped down the passenger mirror and examined my face. Jesus, he might not have struck blood but my eye was as big as Pakistan and it looked like my cheek had a run-in with a disc-sander. "And Tracy's boyfriend hits hard." I suddenly realized that Ian practically saved me a hospital visit. I looked over at him but he seemed to be concentrating on the road. "Dude, if you weren't there..."

"Cam, shut the fuck up, you'd do the same for me," he cut me off. I guess neither of us were big on thanks. He smiled after a while. "But wasn't it worth it?" I examined my face in the mirror once more. I actually didn't think that the last half-hour was the high point of my day, but then again, I didn't have a foursome and instead got the piss kicked out of me.

"Hell yeah," I lied, "Good times." Ian exhaled heavily while leaning back into his seat before a smile spread across his face as if he recalled something.

"So what's this about you falling asleep while fucking Kendra?" He laughed.

"Dude, just shut up." I guess it was kind of fucked up but still.

"You know, you were probably so tired because you're so fat and out of shape."

"Ian, shut up." He started to laugh.

"Actually, that dude probably..."

"Shut the fuck up!"

An easy silence settled in the car once Ian quit laughing. I laid my face against the window, letting the cold condensation chill my eye. Out of the corner of my vision, I saw the distant shape of a Krispy Kreme and I exchanged meaningful glances with Ian. " I know you want some doughnuts," he said. My stomach growled.

"Make it happen."


We didn't speak much for the rest of the ride home. Not because we had nothing to say, but because we were too busy trying to crush two-dozen glazed doughnuts. I kept replaying the day's events in my head and decided on sticking to high school girls for a while. The college girls were great, even though they were complete whores, but they seemed a little cheeky and their boyfriends were huge and scary. They also seemed to be completely professional when it came to sex where as the other girls still clung to thin strands of innocence and childhood. Some guys might prefer pro's, namely Ian, but I preferred girls more at my level. Maybe because I could relate to them more, maybe because I was in the same boat as they were, or maybe just because their boyfriends were less dangerous, but something about them made them more desirable.

After we got to Ian's house, I took the wheel and started to drive home. We both agreed that that was enough excitement for one day. However, the closer I got to my house, the more I started thinking that a little more excitement might be OK. At first, I just wanted to go to sleep but the more I thought about it, the more the idea of a little sleep-over appealed to me. I've had sex multiple times today, but the romantic inside me still wondered what it would be like to lay next to a beautiful woman and hold her in my arms as I drifted away into unconsciousness. I had every intention of fucking before that mind you, but it would be more of like an added perk rather than something new. The only question was which one to choose. I reached for my backpack and started fishing for the phone numbers I'd collected. They'd all told me to call them tonight but I wasn't much in the mood for an orgy. Maybe tomorrow.

The first number I found was Janelle's and memories of my first feminine encounter flooded my senses. Of all the sex I'd had today, I would have to say that it was the best with her. I could have been because she was my first, or because we were in a public bathroom, or a million other reasons but the whole excitement of that encounter drove me wild. The one thing I loved about Janelle the most was her carefree attitude and the way she laughed. Our sex wasn't just physically incredible, but also fun and mentally satisfying. Secondly, her looks are interesting as hell. Janelle has something going for her that I like to call the Claire Danes effect. Claire Danes is not only drop dead gorgeous, but there is something about her looks that that is just sublimely interesting. Whenever I see her in a movie, I love looking at her for her body alone but she becomes even more radiant when her lips curl with a strange smile or she gets a curious look on her face. The movie cover of "Brokedown Palace" illustrates this perfectly. There is just something about her that truly captivates me. Gwyneth Paltrow has this as well. Although sometimes she can appear plain, other times she's hot as hell. It's something that is completely normal but extraordinary at the same time. It's something that just makes you want to stare at them and figure out what it is that makes them so beautiful. Supermodels are gorgeous (arguably) but they're boring to look at sometimes. There is something fascinating about Claire and about Gwyneth and about Janelle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.