Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things - Cover

Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A yoong man becomes the victim of a femdom; not kidnapped as you would expect but lured into a new role in life; the femdom learns her skills excellently from her mother and already controls the cuckold father.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Stephen stood looking in the mirror, he still could not believe what had happened to him, only twelve hours ago his life was perfect, married to a wonderful woman and respected by his wife and her family; but now how could he look any of them in the face.

Twelve short hours ago and yet it seems like a lifetime right now; not only a lifetime but someone else's life. Only seventeen hours ago, he had uttered those two immortal words, I DO. Not only did he utter those words but Angelina also vowed to love honour and obey before she too said I DO! Only she did not for she was the loving wife in front of all the guests at the reception; but as those guests dined at Stephen's expense, so much for the bride's father paying for the wedding; he caught her making eyes at Leroy, who he had been forced to make his best man.

Even worse he was sure he had heard Angelina talking with her mother, father and Leroy and she definitely told them the address of the hotel where they were to be staying. She had deliberately refused the Bridal suite and chose instead a suite of rooms interconnected by the shared ensuite.

The next three hours had dragged as he longed to take his new wife to their bed and reassert his manhood, figuring that all that had gone before had been a test for his benefit. Eventually it was time for them to leave for their honeymoon night before flying off for two weeks in the West Indies. Again he had reservations about that too; for the accommodation had been sorted out by Leroy and they were staying at his friend's house in Saint Lucia.

As a blushing Angelina and Stephen ran the gauntlet of the hail of rice as they left the reception, Stephen failed to spot the group of three jumping into another car parked around the side. Stephen opened the chauffeured car door and allowed his new bride to enter, as he was about to enter she asked him to check if the luggage was stored safely in the boot. He quickly checked and did not see the bride tell the driver to take the long way to the hotel. The driver figured it was nerves and as such the bride really wanted to delay the moment she would be giving her virginity to her new groom.

Eventually they arrived at the hotel and he picked up the keys to the suite and escorted by the bell boy they were shown to the room. The bellboy entered the room with the cases and after being well tipped, he retreated; Stephen went to lift his bride and carry her over the threshold but she stopped him dead and told them they may as well begin as she intended them to continue. And she promptly swept him up into her arms and carried him over the threshold.

Slightly embarrassed, Stephen started to say something when a slap across his face reminded him their courtship had been anything but a test, in fact it had been a training exercise. Stunned he had turned and began to remove some of the clothing from the case, when Angelina cooed, "Darling, would you like to fuck your lover now!"

Stephen spun round and was just about to say yes when the dividing door swung open and in stepped Leroy quickly followed by her mum and dad. Leroy laughed at Stephen saying, "Did you really think she meant you, you fucking white piece of shit wimp!"

Angelina quickly pointed to a small holdall and said, "Your clothes are in that bag bitch! Get them on right now!"

Meekly Stephen opened the bag and low and behold his usual apparel for being around Angelina was neatly folded inside. Once more he dressed as a French maid whilst his new wife; was kissing her black lover and his mother in law, Marge and her husband George watched. Leroy as usual offered the same old derogatory remarks designed to humiliate Stephen. Especially when his cock was on show, Leroy blurted out, "Look George and Marge, see what he hoped would satisfy this black man's whore; how could she be happy with such a tiny cock when she is used to taking over a foot of man meat up her cunt or arse?"

"The only thing he may be good for is sucking a real man's cock, in preparation for it fucking his hot horny slut of a wife!" Leroy continued.

Marge began to say something but was cut short by Leroy; who demanded that Angelina confirm what she really was. "I am happily a black man's whore, mother, I love taking black cock the bigger the better and not only that but the more the merrier, so I admit I am a slut for black cock!" Angelina gasped.

By now Stephen had donned his garb of his alter ego, Stephanie; and was ordered to kneel before Leroy. Leroy now gyrated his groin in front of Stephanie's face before demanding he remove Leroy's cock and sucks it to a hard state so he could give his wife the first fuck of her married life. Reluctantly and ashamedly he began undoing Leroy's trousers accompanied by the ribald comments from Leroy and Angelina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.