Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things - Cover

Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A yoong man becomes the victim of a femdom; not kidnapped as you would expect but lured into a new role in life; the femdom learns her skills excellently from her mother and already controls the cuckold father.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Stephen stood looking in the mirror, he still could not believe what had happened to him, only twelve hours ago his life was perfect, married to a wonderful woman and respected by his wife and her family; but now how could he look any of them in the face. Even worse where would be his new station in the hierarchy of the family be.

Let me retrace the events for you and maybe you could tell him where he stands now. Firstly Stephen was 29 years of age, six foot three tall of athletic build and as he always thought dominant mind set. He was always aware that his larger than average cock could attract women, and so it had proved when he first met and then married Angelina.

Angelina was two years younger than her husband at 27 years of age she was Amazonian in appearance standing five foot ten tall, slim body with large 40 EEE breasts and incredibly the bulk of her height seemed to originate from her long legs. She always kept her cunt shaved as she loved to wear the smallest of bikinis and loved the way her prominent cunt lips always showed through. She laughing referred to them as her Venus fly trap as they always attracted the man meat of men.

The pair had met four years ago and Stephen had become besotted by Angelina, so much so she had him dancing on a string, just to get a view of her cunt in the flesh, so to speak. One thing Stephen was not aware of was the strange relationship between her and her parents, for as an only child she had most definitely been spoilt, but Stephen never suspected that also included in a sexual way.

Stephen's problem he now faced began in truth on his honeymoon three years ago, he should have suspected something being amiss when he discovered on arrival at the honeymoon hotel his mother and father in law already booked in and to make matters worse they were in the very next room. Trying to make the best of a bad situation he signed in and led his blushing bride up to the room, he wondered if the fact her mum and dad were there was the main reason she had declined his offer of the bridal suite.

They climbed the stairs and after the bell hop had dropped off the cases, took his tip and left, Stephen lifted his bride and carried her over the threshold. This was no mean feat as his bride being almost the same size as himself almost led to him pulling his back. Once inside the room he expected he was about to finally posses his bride's body, for the year they had courted he had been allowed looks at her cunt lips, or the occasional grope of her tits but had never managed to get inside her knickers to fuck her. Often when out on a date she would allow him to feel her nipple or rub her cunt through her panties but only on the condition he wanked his cock in full view of her and always had to cum in a hankie.

Even worse was to come the last three or four times she had insisted he give her the hankie and on pretext of wiping something from his chin had made sure to press the spunk stains against his lips. She even suggested that he lick his lips straight after. Once he had done so hoping to please her enough to be allowed to at least finger fuck her. He had then to admit to her that the spunk he tasted did not taste nasty but it did taste a little salty and strange.

After that every time they dated he ended up tasting his own spunk, and she always denied him the chance to fuck her saying she was saving herself for her husband. Eventually he had fell for the line and asked her to marry him, still with the spunk stained hankie against his mouth she had said yes and kissed him passionately trapping the hankie between her lips and his. Her tongue forced the wet spunk stained hankie into his mouth and he had no option but to taste fully his own seed.

That same night she had took him home to meet her parents for the third time and prompted him to ask her father for the hand of his daughter in marriage. He had managed to blurt out his desire to marry the man's daughter and the prospective father in law had agreed provided his wife had no issues with the situation.

Then the strangest thing happened, he was sent into the lounge alone to repeat his request to be allowed to marry Angelina to her mum. As he entered he approached the settee and before him sat the matronly figure of his future mother in law and beside her his beloved future wife Angelina. Once more but this time with a little more confidence he repeated his desire to make an honest woman of Angelina to her mom; whilst his possible bride sat silently.

He was shocked and stunned when Marge, Angelina's mom, asked "Yes but can you take good care of my little baby?"

Stephen almost spluttered as he announced, "I earn £27,000 per year and have investments totalling £75,000. So yes I think I can take good care of her!"

Marge then really shocked him, "I was not referring to financially, you moron!" she continued in a menacing tone, "I mean sexually, my little baby has frequently told me you wank off into a hankie, is this true?"

Stephen went beet red and stammered, "Yes, but only because Angelina told me she was saving herself for marriage!"

Marge then retorted, "Why would she do that, she has not been a virgin since she was sixteen, so there is nothing to save!"

Poor Stephen did not know where to look, but he noticed a smirk appear on Angelina's face, and he could barely believe his ears as he heard his future mother in law order him to remove his pants so she could judge if her daughter would be happy with his lot. Suddenly she snapped, "Come on. I am waiting you fucking wimp!"

Angelina added, "You better do as she says or she will call father and he will hold you down while we undress you and then you will be spanked hard!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.