Piggy in the Middle
Chapter 4: A cuckold is born

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A cuckold is born - A huisband and wife's sagging love life takes a turn for the better when she suggests a threesome; thinking it would be two females and himself the husband agrees and things escalate from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Roger left the couple alone for a week to sort out the obvious differences they displayed when he was last here; although he did stay in touch by phone and those conversations always started the same way; "Hello, Can I speak to the cuckold who loves sucking a real man's cock?" Roger would ask. Even if it was Angela or Peter who answered; when Peter finally spoke on the phone he was made to say out loud, "Yes Master; the cock loving spunk drinking little boy pussy is speaking!"

Next he would make Peter describe his wife as the constantly horny fuck slut for his master's cock and often made him ask her if she was itching for a real man's cock in her mouth or cunt.

Eventually the Friday night rolled around again; and once more at 7 pm Roger was standing outside the front door waiting for his submissive charges to answer and become his sex toys once more.

When Peter finally opened the door; Roger pushed past him and then waited for him to close the door. As soon as the door was closed; Roger ordered Peter to undress and present his boy pussy for inspection. Meekly Peter obeyed and quickly removed all his clothes; before turning and bending over then reaching back he pulled his arse cheeks apart showing his anal ring. Roger instantly slapped him hard across his exposed cheeks and demanded to know where the butt plug was.

"Master as you directed it is still on display above the bathroom cabinet!" a stunned peter replied.

Just then Angela emerged from the living room and smiled as she saw he wimp of a husband naked and bent over his anal ring on view to all and the big red hand print of the slap now visible on his arse cheeks. Her smile was short lived however when she too was ordered to undress; her face turned ashen as she realised she had not yet removed her underwear as was the statute requirement of a visit from her master Roger.

She knew it would only make matters worse if she delayed and so she too disrobed in a hurry; as she revealed her bra and panties she apologised most profusely and begged to be allowed to go remove them and show her master his proper respect. Roger inwardly smiled at her grovelling and was almost tempted to grant her wishes; but instead he turned and told her to leave her underwear on but go to the kitchen and bring back the following items; a large sharp knife; a large cucumber; a tub of fresh double whipped cream and oh yes a pair of scissors.

Quickly Angela turned and scooted off to the kitchen returning minutes later carrying the required objects; meanwhile Roger had sent Peter off in search of a few things from upstairs. Taking the sharp knife Roger cut the top inch off the cucumber at a slant, and then placed it on the hall table; beside the knife and cucumber he placed the pot of cream and taking the scissors he ordered Angela to stand perfectly still.

Firstly he cut the straps of her bra before then cutting the bridge between the two cups; as the now ruined bra fell to the floor he ordered Angela to pick it up and handed her the scissors and told her to cut the bra up into tiny pieces. Angela was alarmed for this was her very best bra purchased over the internet from Victoria's Secrets in New York. How ever she knew better than to argue so she began cutting the expensive bra into tiny pieces.

This process was suddenly disturbed by the reappearance of Peter; he slowly walked downstairs wearing a bra stuffed with stockings, a pair if hipster panties in the finest of lace, suspender belt and stockings and finished off with a pair of six inch high heels. This was the main reason he was walking so gingerly to avoid toppling over and breaking his neck on the stairs.

When Angela had cut up the bra to Roger's liking; he ordered her to stop and to come to him before once again standing perfectly still; then he slipped the cold steel of the scissors across the gusset of her expensive panties and snipped it clean through. Then he repeated the operation on her left side and her tattered knickers floated to the floor.

Roger ordered Peter to retrieve them and hand then to him; having done so Roger then screwed them up into a ball and made peter wear them as a ball gag; instructing him to suck the whores cunt juice out of that. Roger then took the cucumber and had Peter coat the cut end in the cream and told him to shove it up the slut's cunt till only the end was showing. Poor Peter struggled as he tried to force the cucumber up his wife's cunt and as a result received a second hard spank for his trouble.

Eventually Peter achieved his task and turned with a smile to show Roger; only to receive a slap across his face for keeping Roger waiting so long. Now Roger moved them all into the living room; where he instructed Peter to remove Rogers clothing and then to knee before his master and stroke his master's cock ready for fucking this horny bitch.

Weary of receiving further slaps peter hastened to his task and was soon lovingly stroking a growing manful cock; he took no second bidding to suck it and to suck it deep; Roger commented aloud, "See what an improved cock sucker you have become my little wimp; soon you will be as an accomplished toilet for my piss too and then you will be really useful! Maybe even train your tongue to be my toilet paper; you would look good with a shitty tongue to match your shitty looking cock!"

All this time, Angela had been knelt in the doggie position; waiting patiently for her turn and Peter had been sucking on her panties until told to suck his masters cock; now Roger made him wrap his own cock in the tattered knickers of his wife and to wank himself off. Then pulling his cock from Peter's mouth he demanded to know what peter was thinking!

"Master, I was just imagining you fucking my whore of a wife and me being allowed to lick clean her spunked up cunt while you shoved your great cock up my worthless boy pussy!" he quipped.

"What, you think I am going to waste my baby making seed on your useless boy pussy when I could easily impregnate my slut and have you bring up my child knowing every time you looked at it you would know your true place in life; A cuckold to a superior man!" Roger taunted.

Angela hearing of being impregnated and made to carry the child full distance suddenly began to blush; she had always wanted another child but Peter had always used common sense and pointed out that they just could not afford a second child right now; So for him to have no say in this matter gave her hope of being pregnant again and experiencing the thrill of her tits leaking milk like before; Her tits had become so laden with the milk that she had secretly had a female friend draining them whilst Peter was at work and every night Peter too would drain them as best he could.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.