Piggy in the Middle - Cover

Piggy in the Middle

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: Angela's turn to be used

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Angela's turn to be used - A huisband and wife's sagging love life takes a turn for the better when she suggests a threesome; thinking it would be two females and himself the husband agrees and things escalate from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tuesday afternoon Roger phoned and made sure that everything would be ready for tonight; he made Angela give him a code word for obedience. Angela hoped to use something like Colin as the code word but Roger insisted on her using a complete phrase. He demanded she use "Roger's whore and cuckold have obeyed! Master"

He hoped later to reinforce his dominance of the couple by making her have to say this whilst out and about or in front of others; but he never told her of his plans.

Later at seven pm, he was outside their flat door and a shaky Peter opened the door. Roger brushed passed Peter and headed straight for the bathroom where he found the butt plug as demanded on display above the cabinet; he smiled to himself and called Peter in to the bathroom. He told peter I need a piss and I want you to hold my cock for me whilst I have one. Peter immediately nodded but did nothing till a slap across his face made him spring up.

"Well you useless wanker, my cock is not going to just get itself out of my trousers, you fucking nerd!" Roger growled. Instantly Peter began to undo Roger's fly and fish out his cock before gingerly holding it and pointing towards the toilet pan; soon a small trickle turned into a torrent of golden yellow liquid as it hit the pan. All the time Peter was marvelling at the feel of this superior man's larger cock, he recognised its warmth and soft yet hard feel and knew the power it held; he also remembered how it felt when it was buried in his boy pussy only four days ago.

Peter never noticed as the stream of piss began to recede until a sharp voice of Roger told him to suck it clean and put it away. Peter fell to his knees and slowly licked the slit of Roger's cock sensing the tangy taste or his piss and wondering if he or Angela was ever going to have to drink that fluid as penance for some misdemeanour or other.

When it was tucked safely back inside Roger's pants; Roger ordered Peter to remove his lower half clothing and then lean over the bath; As roger forced the butt plug back up Peter's arse he asked him, "Have you and Angela had any form of sex since last Friday?" and having received the answer of no he continued, "Where are you going with Colin tonight, My little weedy cock?"

"I am taking him to see my mother; and then on to see his aunt and uncle, Sir!" Peter replied.

"Good than you should remember that this is up your boy pussy all night and must not be removed by anyone other than me, is that understood!" Roger demanded.

"Yes sir, No one will remove it except you yourself master!" Peter replied.

Peter was then allowed to dress and go collect Colin before leaving; Roger sauntered into the living room and found a nervous Angela sat on the settee. Sitting opposite her he demanded she open her legs wide allowing him clear view right up to her shaven cunt. Angela was conscious of his eyes on her displayed cunt and found concentrating on their conversation extremely difficult.

Roger did not make it any easier for Angela; for he questioned her directly about her sexual urges and fantasises. "Well my little slut; I want you to tell me how you lost your virginity and do not leave any detail out?" Roger Demanded.

"Master; I was fourteen!" Angela began as she blushed profusely; "It was with my Uncle George; he got permission from my parents to take me to a party and promised to look after me whilst introducing me to a prospective husband. That person was Peter!" she continued.

"I was allowed to wear my best dress; which was not really a dress but a wrap over skirt and blouse and I remember feeling really grown up as I was allowed to wear stockings for the first time although the suspender belt was a little difficult to get used too." Angela recounted. "When Uncle George and I got outside; he opened the door of his old Ford Popular car; and like a gentleman he closed it after I had climbed in!"

"No sooner had we drove off the street; Uncle George pulled into to a shaded area and told me he had a present for me! I thought wow how kind is he; but soon blushed as he handed me some French lacy panties and bra! He told me to put them on right now! Then he seemed to get angry when I protested and asked to be allowed to get in the back of the car to do so!" she continued.

"I remember thinking I had blown a wonderful evening and half expected Uncle George to take me back home! Instead he told me he had seen many naked female bodies and mine was no different to any of the others he had seen! So I started to remove my panties beneath my skirt but he stopped me and told me he wanted to see how they fitted, so I should remove my outer clothes first!" she excitedly explained.

With a little prompting she began to include her inner feelings in her account.

"I remember feeling excited and apprehensive at exposing my body to a man and I was a little troubled that it was an uncle but thought I best not disappoint him now!" she stated.

As they talked, Roger made it clear he was watching her shaven cunt; which had begun opening like the lotus flower as she remember her first time with a man.

"It felt really strange because Uncle George insisted that I remove my skirt and blouse before I was allowed to remove my panties and bra and then but only then was I allowed to put the new items on!" she recalled excitedly. "He even found an excuse to put his hand on my young breast which at the time was I suppose a 34A; and as I went to pull the French knickers up he slide his hand between my legs!"

"I thought his hand on my young tit was the hottest thing in my life and it sent shivers straight down to my cunt, which I could not explain; then his hand touched me between the legs and it was like fireworks going off in my brain and between my legs. Oh I knew it was wickedly wrong but at the same time it made me feel like a full grown woman and I think right there and then I would have sucked his cock if he would have told me to!" She continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.