Nude Planet
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by icehead

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kasha, a teenage girl who has lived all her life in the repressed world of space, is moved with her family to the clothing optional, sexually liberal planet of Lupina. As her whole way of life is turned on its head, she meets some new friends and a certain boy who will change her life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Kasha did one thing different with her morning routine when she got up the next day. She'd gotten out of the shower and had just finished running her lazor—a small shaving tool that used high-frequency lasers to trim hair follicles while leaving skin cells intact—over her legs, and she stood up to set the little gadget down, when she stopped, looking at her naked form in the mirror.

This morning she knew something she hadn't known yesterday morning: that like it or not, at one point during the day she would have to be naked in front of others. If she couldn't avoid it, the least she could do was prepare a little. Like maybe she could do something to groom that red bush between her legs. No, she was not about to be like Tatjana and be completely clean shaven down there, but she could still avoid looking like a cavewoman. She allowed herself a modest trim, so that her pubic hair was still present but not sticking out so much.

After that, she was prepared for a day that would proceed pretty much like the last one. And for the most part it did. She greeted Tatjana as she came into English class, and went through her other classes pretty easily—aside from continuing to trade periodic glances with that Gene guy. She started to notice that most of the people here tended to keep to a particular style of dress (or undress), but not all of them. There were a few students who'd been wearing wraps yesterday who weren't today, and vice versa, but these were few. Of her new friends, Celia still wore a short wrap and Tatjana and Gillian were still naked.

One thing happened during the day that was a bit different. Actually it was a lot different. And not just from the day before. As she was on her way from Galactic History to Calculus, she caught something out of the corner of her eye that she could not keep herself from stopping to stare at. In a shallow alcove next to a water fountain, slightly out of direct view behind the tiny outcropping of the wall but not enough to be really hidden, were a pair of students; a guy in a red and purple wrap with scruffy black hair and a nude buxom blonde.

And they were seriously making out.

The girl had her arms flung about the guy's neck, her breasts completely sandwiched against his chest, while his hands held the small of her naked back. In fact, one of his hands even moved down to cup her ass. And many times as their lips mashed together and they twisted their heads from side to side, Kasha could see their tongues warring with each other.

On the space station, this kind of thing would never be allowed. The school she went to there had strict rules about public displays of affection. Yet here they were, in plain view, making out like there was no tomorrow. And what baffled Kasha even more was how few people were stopping to look at this. Most of the students who saw what was happening would turn to look, smile and maybe giggle a little, and then keep walking. Only about three other students were sticking around to watch the show, and two of them appeared to also be boyfriend and girlfriend; the girl, a shorthaired brunette in a short wrap, was hanging onto her boyfriend's neck from behind, tenderly stroking his chest and kissing the side of his face as they watched.

Somehow Kasha managed to pull herself away and continue on to her classes. When she got to Biology, she told Tatjana and Ceila of the encounter—and was surprised when they seemed to react with a sort of "so what?" attitude.

"They really don't allow that in space?" Celia said, after Kasha answered their question as to why this was such a big deal.

"Not in front of people at school," Kasha answered.

Tatjana and Celia exchanged weirded-out looks. "No wonder you left," Tatjana said.

When they got to lunch, Celia invited the girls to come hang out at her place after school. Gillian declined, stating she had things to do, but Tatjana eagerly agreed, and Kasha decided she might as well. The rest of the day went by okay; she wasn't exactly looking forward to Gym class now that she knew what to expect, but she endured having to perform athletics naked a second time to no ill effect.

When school let out, Kasha proceeded to follow Celia and Tatjana back to Celia's place. As soon as they got inside the house, which was currently empty of anyone else, the other two girls promptly removed their open-toed shoes, so Kasha did likewise. Celia also removed her wrap at that point. Kasha didn't do that.

Kasha accepted a drink from her nude hostess, a native concoction called guada. It had a tropical and exotic flavor to it that Kasha decided she liked. The girls sat down and proceeded talking about this and that, with Kasha proceeding to learn more about what was going on in the world that was now her home.

Then suddenly Celia had another idea. "Hey, you girls want to invite a guy over?"

Instantly Tatjana perked up. "Do I!" she cheered enthusiastically.

Celia opened her macrolink, scrolling through names listed on the holographic screen in front of her eye. "How about Zane?"

"Mm, yummy," Tatjana hummed, licking her teeth. Kasha was starting to get a little suspicious now.

Celia selected Zane's name and waited a few seconds. "Hey Zane, it's Celia. I'm at my place with Tatjana and the new girl ... Yeah, so, you want to come have some fun with us? ... Uh-huh ... Oh, you know we will! We'll be waiting for you!"

As Celia beeped off, Tatjana shivered and grinned. Kasha wasn't sure what was going on, and was steadily growing uneasy about it, but something stopped her from asking. She remained mostly pretty quiet through the conversation from there.

Finally the door beeped, and Celia got up to open it. Kasha recognized the guy with stubble-hair and a blue wrap who walked in the door and kicked off his shoes; she'd had a few classes with him, but hadn't known his name. "You got here fast," Celia grinned as he moved into the room.

"I wouldn't have missed this," he said. And then he removed his wrap. After the last two days, Kasha had started getting used to seeing guys' organs, so she shouldn't have been shocked by what she saw, but she was. Because Zane's organ was partially erect.

And growing to full mast as Tatjana suddenly got down on her knees in front of him and took his dick in her hand. "Neither would I," she said.

Kasha's eyes practically bugged out of her head as Tatjana leaned her head forward and inhaled Zane into her mouth. Her cheeks sucked inward as her head began moving back and forth. She began to hum with the sucking action, and Zane dug his fingers into her multi-braided hair.

And then the show got even more unbelievable. Celia sidled up beside Tatjana, kissing the side of Tatjana's face and beginning to play with the girl's breasts. Then Tatjana removed Zane's prick from her mouth and aimed it at Celia, who immediately took it into hers, taking over the sucking duties, while Tatjana still held it in her hand.

Kasha was totally shocked by what she was seeing, but completely unable to look away. On impulse, her legs shifted, and she suddenly realized how moist she was getting between them. She stayed transfixed like that until Celia turned to look at her and said, "Kasha, come over here and share this cock with us!"

It was like she had been in another world, watching a movie or something until that point. But now they wanted her to join them? To actually become a part of this? Her heart was hammering in her chest. This was just too much.

Kasha stood up from the couch. "I'm sorry," she said, "I can't ... I ... I have to go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.