Nude Planet
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by icehead

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kasha, a teenage girl who has lived all her life in the repressed world of space, is moved with her family to the clothing optional, sexually liberal planet of Lupina. As her whole way of life is turned on its head, she meets some new friends and a certain boy who will change her life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Kasha got back into her space station clothes before going down to dinner that evening, a bit to her mother's disappointment. Their first meal in their new home was mercifully normal, but the same could not be said for her attempts at sleep that night. When she finally did manage to get to sleep after hours of lying awake, her dreams were of being back on the space station, forcibly paraded around naked in front of everyone she knew.

As it had to, morning came, and with it the time to face the world. Kasha got showered, applied her makeup and returned to her room wrapped in a towel. She picked up the wrap she was about to dress in ... and looked down at the towel she was still wearing. Changing from the towel to this felt like she was dressing down.

Well ... she decided she could still put her underwear on under this thing. Her bra had no straps, so they wouldn't show, and the only way anyone would see her boyshorts would be if they looked between her legs when she sat down—and in that scenario, having them on would be highly preferable to the alternative. At least that way she felt a little less exposed.

After that came her shoes, which were open-toed, as apparently all shoes were in Calic. At least the macrolink was familiar. The small multimedia device that fitted to the right ear, used for long-distance communication, sending messages or downloading information, was commonplace all across the colonized galaxy, and that certainly included space.

Just coming down to breakfast in that wrap required her to steel herself a little, but she relaxed a little when she got downstairs and saw her parents. There was her dad sitting at the table in his red and yellow wrap, unclad above the waist. "Good morning, sweetheart," he said when he saw her, trying unsuccessfully to hide how self-conscious he felt.

"Kaaaashaaaa," her mom hummed, appearing from the kitchen in a light green, yellow and white wrap and giving Kasha a little twirl.

"You look beautiful, Mom," Kasha grinned.

"Thank you, honey."

Kasha had just sat down with her breakfast when Trevor appeared coming downstairs in a red and white wrap, looking embarrassed as all hell. Kasha fought to suppress a chuckle. "You look adorable, Trevor," she said.

"Aww, shut up!" he snapped.

Eventually it was time to leave. They'd be getting a second car for her mom to use, but for now they had to share the Howzer, so both her parents would drive her and Trevor to their respective schools. They dropped Trevor off first. As he got out, Kasha observed that most of the adolescent kids in Trevor's age group were in fact wearing a wrap, with most of the girls in the long one, apparently a little self-conscious about their changing bodies at that age.

But at Kasha's school it was not the same.

Her high school was made up of a bunch of separate buildings with mostly clay outer walls, and metal gates with curving arches around the entrance made of bundled branches. Most of the doors on the school buildings had similar arches around them, too. There were also curved branches connecting the roofs of the buildings, forming a sort of arching canopy that let in bars of sunlight. Several other places were still totally exposed to the sky anyway. Basically, aside from the classrooms and the offices it was largely an outdoor campus, which was not what Kasha was expecting.

Her first destination was the admissions & records office, where she needed to check in as a new student. The receptionist there looked pretty good for a woman who was clearly in her fifties, but Kasha was a bit relieved that she was wearing a long wrap. The woman looked over Kasha's file on her computer, asking a few questions about her background and everything.

Eventually she got to her medical records. "We're going to have to give you something," the woman said, going to her desk and producing a medical vial. Kasha was familiar with this device; all of her inoculations in the past had been administered with one like it. It was pressed to her arm, and she felt a quick, painless poke. "You'll need to come back for that regularly once a month," the woman said.

What kind of disease did they have here that she needed to be inoculated against again every month? Did it have something to do with people sitting in places where hundreds of other people had parked their naked asses before?

Well, with that out of the way, Kasha was given her class schedule and headed out to her first class of the day. As she walked the campus, she began observing the other kids. She noted that, with guys, there did in fact seem to be more of them wearing a wrap than not, although there were still plenty of them walking campus naked. After yesterday, when she'd gotten her first in-person glimpse of a guy's parts, several times, she was still learning to adjust to seeing what had always been a taboo piece of anatomy on public display.

For girls, on the other hand, there were definitely more in the nude than dressed in a wrap. Naked girls were everywhere. And even of those who did wear a wrap, the ones like her in a long wrap who didn't have their tits on display were in the definite minority. Kasha was just baffled. How could so many girls be so willing to expose themselves so openly?

Her first class of the day was English. Not wanting attention, she took a seat near the back of the class, as close to the door as she could get. But alas, attention was what she got. The teacher, Mr. Frazier, a man in his late forties with a dark red wrap, was quick to start off the class by noting that a new student was present. "Kasha, you're from the space station Sigma 14, is that right?"

"Um, yeah."

"How are you adjusting?"

Badly. "Uh, well ... it's been kind of weird."

"Weird how?"

"Well, people in space don't run around naked." Some of the students giggled at that, especially the ones in the nude.

As the class began, Kasha did a quick headcount of the students in the class. She counted fourteen boys and seventeen girls, including herself. Of the boys, eight wore a wrap, and six were naked. As for the girls, only one other girl in the class besides herself wore a long wrap; five wore a short wrap, and ten were naked.

She also began to notice the ways in which they tended to decorate their bodies in the absence of clothes. Many of them sported tattoos, which had become much more common now that tattoos were not as permanent as they once were. With the right tool, a tattoo could be applied, removed, and reapplied later as easily and painlessly as a piece of jewelry. The girls wore lots of jewelry and makeup, and not just on their faces. Some girls put color on their nipples the same way they put color on their lips, and light shading on or around their breasts.

One girl in particular who stood out was one with long dark hair with white ringlets, heavily shaded eyes, a butterfly on her right breast, glossy blue-violet nipples and a silver band coiled around her upper arm. It was as if the girl was as fully dressed as she could be while still remaining technically naked. The girl happened to notice Kasha looking at her, and responded by smiling and giving an air kiss.

As Kasha looked away from that girl, she happened to notice someone else looking at her: a nude boy gazing with a pair of light blue eyes, a tilted head and a slightly cockeyed smile, that somehow she couldn't resist smiling back at.

After the class ended, Kasha was in the middle of gathering her books into her bag when she realized someone was standing over her. She looked up into the face of the girl she was looking at before, extending her a friendly hand. "Hi, I'm Tatjana," the girl said.

From this angle, Kasha could see more of the girl that she couldn't before, such as how the girl's pubic hair was completely shaved, her vaginal lips fully showing. But Kasha reminded herself not to stare and just be friendly. "Uh, Kasha," she said, standing up and shaking the girl's hand.

"So you're the new girl from space?" Tatjana asked as they walked out the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.