White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 42: An Invitation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42: An Invitation - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Three evenings after the hunt, when Zubeydeh was let into the bedroom of the Earl of Bargoed he met her half way across the room and took her in his arms and kissed her firmly on the lips. Her arms went round him and she responded enthusiastically.

"You know I must return to England in the morning?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied automatically.

"Well tonight I want to be different. We are in England tonight. You have come to my bedroom to be with me, and I want us to behave as we would at home, not as we do in the Golden Palace."

~As the Master pleases, she replied with a smile.

"No. I'm serious," he said, "I'm half way to falling in love with you, and I would like to take home a memory of you as an English lady, not just as a concubine I could use in any way I wished. If that means you want to go back to your room now, that is your choice. I will see to it that you are not punished for that," he said.

Seeing that he meant it, she took him by the hand and led him over to the sofa.

"Well, I will tell you then, as an English lady perhaps should not, that I am glad to be here in your bedroom. I too have enjoyed all my time with you, and all our little games, and will be sorry to see you leave. Shall we have some coffee and a drink together?" she asked.

The Earl nodded to the eunuch who immediately rang for coffee to be brought, which took only moments.

"Will we need the servants again tonight?" Zubeydeh asked him.

"You may leave us now," the Earl said and the eunuch looked horrified, but left.

Outside he rang the Chief Eunuch for instructions and was told firmly to stay just outside the door, in case he was wanted, but not to enter unless called. Similarly the bath girls were assembled in the corridor.

"Does that mean you will stay with me, of your own free will?" asked the Earl anxiously.

"No, my dear, not because I am willing. I will stay because I want to be with you on your last evening, and to sleep here tonight," replied the English lady, remembering how it was when she was Mrs. Amelia Ransome, before her son acceded to the throne of Kobekistan.

"I can't promise you much sleep," the Earl said.

"Promises, promises," teased Amelia pouring the coffee and drawing her flimsy gown round her.

The Earl got up and went into the bathroom, returning a moment later with a large towelling bathrobe.

"Here, put this on. It is more suitable than a harem gown."

"Thank you, my Lord," she said, curtseying.

They talked long into the night about England and about his home in the Midlands. She told him of her life with her parents in Dorset, and of her life with her second husband, Peter Ransome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.