White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 40: We Meet Again

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40: We Meet Again - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Zubeydeh's visits to the Earl of Bargoed's bedroom quickly became a regular feature of his stay in Kobekistan. They indulged in more sex than he had ever had as a young man, during his wife's lifetime, and in more variations and sexual games than he had with any of the prostitutes he had visited since her death. He had never known a woman as wanton and inventive as she, loving to be spanked and beaten, as long as a thorough fucking followed, preferably in all three holes. During one particularly demanding session she threw herself across the whipping bench and opened her arse crack wide with both hands.

"Whip me down the crack. Use a riding crop and make sure the end goes low enough to cut into my clitoris, please Master. I just love you to whip me," she implored him.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The crop rose and fell deep into her arse, cutting hard on to the well-oiled puckered brown sphincter, between the labia and the tip curled out of sight. She lifted clean off the bench with the agony of the stroke, and the Earl wondered if he had gone too far. As her scream subsided it was apparent that she was having a spectacular orgasm brought on by that single blow. He threw himself on to her and bounced mightily in and out, fucking her arse until he thought his poor old weapon would fall off.

As they calmed down, Zubeydeh pulled the Earl's head close to her and whispered, "Would you like to see something no other Englishman alive has ever seen?"

"What's that?" he whispered back.

"I'll take you in to the harem to look round, but it has to be your idea. The eunuchs would be very angry if they thought I had suggested it. The Emir has said you can go wherever you like, but it will have to be your request."

The Earl considered this for a few moments and then decided this was an offer not to be missed.

Standing up and wrapping a dressing gown round him, he said aloud, "Princess Zubeydeh, do you think I might visit my daughter and granddaughter and see that they are living in the proper style for members of the English nobility?"

It sounded weak to him, but the eunuchs were apparently convinced.

"As the Master pleases," said Zubeydeh and led the way out of the guest suite to the harem door.

There the eunuch guards tried to stop them.

"Fetch the Chief Eunuch," ordered Zubeydeh.

The Chief Eunuch quickly appeared and the Earl's request was explained to him, whereupon he too demurred.

"Then ask the Emir, may he live for ever, if he meant what he said," said Zubeydeh.

"Better still, I'll go and ask him myself why you are over-ruling his orders," said the Earl.

"Master, that will not be necessary," said the Chief Eunuch, "but I must escort you."

"Please don't disturb yourself," said the Earl, "Princess Zubeydeh can escort me. The Emir, may he live for ever, said I was welcome to use any member of the harem, and I am sure Princess Zubeydeh knows her way round."

The Chief Eunuch was in a quandary, because there was no precedent for such a visit. However, the Emir, may he live for ever, had spoken, so he decided that discretion was the better part of valour and withdrew. His brow furrowed because on the other hand, if the Emir was upset by the visit there was no knowing what he might do.

The entry of the Earl and Zubeydeh into the harem caused quite a stir among the women; none of the women could remember any man other than the Emir entering the harem in such a fashion and they did not know what to do. Some made obeisance, and some paraded themselves. Others fled to hidden corners. All were highly perturbed. The tour started at the Head Wife's suite where Zubeydeh introduced him to Ludmilla and explained that they both occupied this self-contained section of the harem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.