White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 37: A Guest

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: A Guest - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Minutes later the door opened and the woman from the television screen entered and made a deep obeisance before the Earl, which embarrassed him a little. He was even more embarrassed when she stood up and he realised that beneath the mid-thigh length silk dressing gown she was naked. As she moved it opened, as it was buttoned only at the collar, and revealed a clear view of her belly, which had been shaved, and her breasts were nearly uncovered. He stared at her in disbelief. With an elegant gesture she unbuttoned the collar and handed the gown to the eunuch.

"Master," she said, "Do you like what you see?"

"I, er, I, ... yes thank you, very much so."

He sat on the bed and she came and knelt beside him. Reaching for his trouser zip she started to open it. He stayed her hand.

"Sit here and talk to me. Put your dressing gown on again if you like?" he stammered.

"The Master is not please with me?" Zubeydeh asked, "He wishes to whip me?"

"Do they whip you here? And are you really English? No, you are obviously English; that accent is too good to be anything else. Do they whip you?" he asked.

"I am whipped as punishment occasionally if I do not please someone, and I am whipped for pleasure if the Master enjoys it," she replied, "but is whipping for pleasure no longer done in the stately homes of England?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Surely the Earl of Bargoed is familiar with the habits of the nobility?"

"Not very, but I am sure it happens in some houses. How did you come to be in Kobekistan?" he asked her.

"I flew to Abu Dhabi on Air Emirates and then on the local Air Kobekistani flight to Kobek. From the airport I got a taxi, Master," she replied.

"No, no, why did you come here?"

"To live in the harem of the Emir, may he live for ever."

"You are teasing me," he said, and she smiled, "What was your motivation for coming here?"

"Your son-in-law is my son," she said.

"And yet he offered you to ... to me for... ?" the Earl was astonished, "His own mother?"

"I live as all the harem live," she said, "I ask no special privileges. The Emir, may he live for ever, has offered you any of us for anything and we will honour that pledge. Anyway, I like sex and I'm very good at it. If you really want someone younger, we have some nice teenagers you could try? Shall I have one brought?"

"No, no. You are quite enough, ... I mean..."

She interrupted him, "Now don't be embarrassed. I have teased you enough. I assume you picked me because I was English. Tell me what you want to know about the harem and your family and I will do my best to answer you but, in return, you must let me relax you. I haven't had a man for ages and we women also have our needs you know."

As he allowed her to unzip him she looked up at him and offered, "You can whip me if I don't please you to perfection, you know."

"Perfection is difficult to achieve," he said.

"I know, impossible most would say" she answered happily, leaving him in little doubt as to her desires, "Would my Master care to undress?"

"Not for the moment. Would my daughter or granddaughter be offered to guests here?"

Zubeydeh looked shocked.

"Oh, no. The Emir, may he live for ever, never offers his wives to visitors. Usually it is only about a third of the concubines who are available to guests and they know they are in the harem as hostesses. It is only very special guests who are allowed a free choice, though I don't know what the Emir would have said if you had wanted one of the Princesses. No one else has had the freedom of the harem in the last two years. Now there is not a lot of time before dinner, so will my Master undress?"

When the Earl had taken off his suit it was spirited away by the attendant eunuch and Zubeydeh helped him take his shirt off. Then she knelt before him and pulled his underpants down. Smiling up at him she stroked his penis gently.

"We shall have to encourage this big soldier to stand to attention, won't we?" she asked, and took it deep in her mouth.

"Are you criticising my prick?" asked the Earl.

"Yes," she mumbled, "Aren't I naughty?"

"You should be spanked for that," said the Earl sternly, while fervently hoping he had not misread the signals.

Zubeydeh jumped to her feet and asked, "Over your knee or on the bed?"

Without waiting for an answer she threw herself face down on the bed with her rump sticking up at the edge and her legs dangling.

SLAP.

The first blow was somewhat tentative, as the Earl was still unsure how far he could go. Zubeydeh looked up and beckoned him down closer to her.

"That wasn't very hard," she whispered, "Nowhere near hard enough to make me come."

SLAP!!

The next spank was as hard as anyone could ask for, and Zubeydeh squealed with delight. Her arse coloured immediately with the imprint of his hand.

SLAP!!

He felt his erection growing larger and larger as this woman took his punishment willingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.