White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 35: Weakness

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: Weakness - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

One evening as Princess Ayda came into the Emir's bedroom, he said, "Ah, good. Diana my sweet, come here and be my English wife for a while. I just want to lie quietly with a beautiful woman, and stroke her. Don't take your gown off, I love to stroke your skin with it on."

Wondering what this might portend, Diana went and joined him in bed, sliding under the coverlet sideways, rather than in the customary Kobekistani manner from the foot of the bed. Just as her Andrew had loved to do, David, her Emir, lay with one arm under her neck and her head resting on his shoulder. The other hand gently stroked her hip and he quickly fell asleep.

Towards dawn she woke and saw that he had a prominent erection. As she watched it, his penis twitched slightly in whatever dream he was having, and this was too much of a temptation. She stroked him very gently until she was sure he would not waken, and then took him deep into her mouth. Bobbing gently up and down she was soon rewarded with a gushing mouthful of his semen which she did her best to swallow. Then he groaned a little in his sleep and turned away; soon afterwards she too slept again.

Her next awakening was an abrupt yank on her arm and she found herself thrown across the whipping bench and swiftly shackled wrists and ankles into place. This shocked her into full wakefulness and she suddenly felt a cold shiver run down her back as she realised that this was to be no playful spanking. She could not think what she might have...

Hiss ... CRACK!

Her speculations were abruptly cut off by the most painful blow she had ever felt. It was as if a knife had been drawn across her buttocks cutting to the bone. All the breath was knocked out of her by the shock, and she struggled to gulp more air into her lungs.

Hiss ... CRACK!

After a second blow she finally managed to scream, and scream.

Hiss ... CRACK! Hiss ... CRACK! Hiss ... CRACK!

The blows came thick and fast. After the first very few there was blood on her tortured skin and the pain was making her waver in and out of consciousness.

Hiss ... CRACK! Hiss ... CRACK! Hiss ... CRACK!

Unabated his fury raged as he punished her, though neither of them knew for what. After a few seconds without a blow she felt him enter her vagina, brutally thrusting in, careless of the pain inside, or outside on the tortured, bruised and bleeding flesh. She had passed right out before he finally came, flooding her womb with great jets of semen. Flooding it, in point of fact, very successfully, though that was not his intention.

In the bath, a few minutes later he wondered what had possessed him to treat her like that, but could not have explained to save his life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.