White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 34: Happy Families

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Happy Families - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

The following evening the Chief Eunuch was not put out in the least when he was ordered to prepare the two new wives and Princess Zubeydeh to go to the Emir's bed together that night, but prudently he had three separate teams of bath girls and eunuchs prepare the women, each in their own quarters.

Thus it was a surprise to all three of them when they met in the corridor, being escorted together to the Emir's bedroom. There, all three knelt at the foot of the bed. As they did so Ayda asked Zubeydeh if she did 'visit' the Emir's bed. On receiving a quick nod of assent she knelt in silence assimilating the idea that the Emir, her new husband, also had incestuous relations with his mother.

'Oh, well, ' she thought, 'His word is law I suppose. I wonder how Susan will take it?'

Meanwhile Alima, who had caught the exchange between the two older women, wondered, 'How will my mother take this one? I don't care; I can out-fuck both of them, and I'm the one with his baby in my womb.'

Alima then quickly moved so that she was between the two older women, which they both thought meant that the young woman felt in need of reassurance from the two older ones. She didn't; she had worked out the geometry of three women crawling up the Emir's body faster than either of the others.

The Emir came into his bedroom about five minutes later to see the three women kneeling in obeisance at the foot of the bed. Wondering how they would deal with the problem of him only having two legs, he lay down and spread himself.

"Yes please," he said and two women slipped under the covers and began kissing their way up the bed.

Alima let each of the older women take one leg and then burrowed up the bed like a little ferret after a rabbit until she reached his penis, which she immediately captured and started to lick urgently. As the older women reached his hips they discovered that Alima had him firmly in her mouth and her hands were cupping his balls. The bed shook a little and the women realised it was the Emir laughing at the eagerness of the youngest of his three delights for the night.

Reaching down he raised the other two women to his head level and said, "Alima seems to be busy for the moment, so you two can entertain my top half."

"What is the Master's wish?" asked Zubeydeh.

"Use your imaginations," he commanded.

Zubeydeh pushed one of her nipples into his mouth and one hand on to her mound. Not to be outdone, Ayda took his other hand and placed it on her curved arse-cheek, pushing the fingers into her crack. The Emir lay there fingering two women, sucking on a nipple and being fellated expertly, thinking that he was fortunate that this foursome seemed to be going well for him. He had expected that there might be a spat between the two older women at least.

Musing on the coming session, he thought, 'Will two of them perform as lesbians for me while I suck the third? Or shall I have them whip each other? Or shall I let them work it out themselves?'

Alima decided to move things on with all the impetuosity of youth, and squatted over his penis as she had the previous night, bouncing up and down, head thrown back, her face transformed with pleasure. This quickly made him produce his first offering of jism of the night and he subsided as Alima climbed off and returned his sticky semen-covered prick to her mouth where she rolled its flaccid form round on her tongue and soon had him grinding into her face, forgetting the two older women completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.