White Delights
Chapter 32: Diversions

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Diversions - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

A couple of days later, the Emir and Ayda were recovering from an excellent mutual climax when she risked punishment to ask him a question which had been puzzling her, "Why me as well as my daughter?"

"Because I like to have some older women around. Alima is very beautiful and very keen on sex in all its aspects, but she lacks the experience to lie and talk as we will sometimes be able to do."

"Master, I am very grateful that you married us both, especially as my daughter was already pregnant."

"Who told you that? Why was I not told first?"

"Silly, I am her mother and so I know. She hasn't said anything because I don't think she's sure yet, but I am certain as I can be."

The Emir called over to the eunuch in Arabic, ~Check that.~

"What did you tell him to do?"

"It is not for you to ask me questions. I will deal with that later; for now you can show me just how grateful you are."

Taking the cue from his words she bent over his penis and used her tongue and lips on the helmet while her hands fondled his stem and the heavy ball sack. He hardened quickly and she had difficulty in stopping him thrusting into her throat as her ministrations brought him to another climax. The Emir noted with pleasure that she swallowed every drop and sucked the helmet to get the last drops from him.

The Chief Eunuch came into the room and said, ~It is true, Master. A son.~

The Emir stroked her head and breathed, "Another son. A grandson for you."

Hearing that, she redoubled her efforts and was soon rewarded with another warm mouthful of his jism. As he came he lifted her head so that the second and third jets sprayed her face and breasts, instead of going into her mouth.

"Would you like to have another child?" he asked.

"I don't think so. Not this late in life. For five years after Susan we tried hard for a second, but to no avail. Now it would seem somehow wrong to present Susan with a sibling younger than her own child."

"Wrong answer," said the Emir, "Repeat after me: ~As the Master wishes.~"

~As the Master wishes, she dutifully intoned.

He gestured to the whipping bench and she draped herself over it, a little nervously.

"Let me see," he said, smiling, "Called me 'silly' to my face. Questioned me about my order to the eunuch. Expressed an opinion where it was not appropriate. Sounds like a thorough paddling to me; what do you think?"

"The wisdom of my Master is immense," she answered, smiling back at him as he took the paddle and flexed its six inch wide, nine inch long leather flap.

Whee ... SPLAT!

"Oh, oh, Master, that hurt," she said mockingly.

Whee ... SPLAT!

"Oh, oh, Master, that hurt very much," she said again.

Whee ... SPLAT! Whee ... SPLAT!

Two quick strokes had her whole body twitching as the pain aroused her towards her own climax. Then he rolled her onto her back and she closed her eyes as she thought he would enter her.

Whee ... SPLAT!

The pain as the paddle hit one side of one breast made the nipple stand huge and echoes of pain and pleasure shot back and forth between the breast and her engorged clitoris.

Whee ... SPLAT!

The other breast joined in the chorus of sensation so that she did not know anything but the nerve impulses coursing through her body. Again she was turned.

Whee ... SPLAT!

Her bum was made to remember that it too was a part of this joyous game.

Whee ... SPLAT!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.