White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 31: Wedding Night Imperfections

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: Wedding Night Imperfections - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Ayda was the first of the two new wives to feel the whip for anything other than playful reasons. Her failing was occasioned by the fact that when they entered the Emir's bedroom, together and holding hands in their nervousness, the Emir was not there.

She opened the bathroom door and said, "There you are, darling. We're here."

Moments later the Emir came out of the bathroom and calmly took a whip from the wall.

"Were you not told of the protocol of the bedroom?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," said Ayda, realising her error.

"If I am not here, what should you do?"

"I should wait for my Master to arrive when it pleases him."

"And how do you address your husband?"

"As Master, at all times."

"So you have been told all this, and you freely agreed to marry me. Yet the first night you come charging into my bathroom using western endearments to me, such as were permitted to Mrs. the Honourable Diana Featherstone, but are not permitted to Princess Ayda. Furthermore when I ask you about these matters you do not show proper respect, but stand there like a donkey that knows no master."

Ayda sank to her knees and pressed her forehead to the floor.

"Master, please forgive me. I will learn to be a proper wife to you," she said.

"You will indeed," said the Emir, moving round to one side of her and lifting the hem of her harem gown from her back and draping it over her head.

Her buttocks and back were thus revealed, and he reached below her cleft, pushed his thumb into her vagina and used that leverage to raise her hips in the air a little more.

Whish ... THWACK!

A line of red appeared as the blood rushed into the flesh along the line where he had struck, but almost no sound came from Ayda and she did not move. The Emir nodded his approval, and Alima was surprised. She was sure her mother would have cried out at such a painful stroke, but Ayda had been to a girl's boarding school in England and it wasn't the first time she had been punished 'on the bare' as it was called. She was surprised how much it hurt, though; much more than the slipper which had been the tradition at her school, and very much more than the previous spankings which had been a part of their bedroom fun.

The Emir raised his arm again, but Alima dashed forward and said, "Please, no Master. No more. We will both learn but it will take time."

He stared at her and then motioned her to the floor.

"You prefer to take her punishment yourself?" he asked, and by way of answer Alima pulled her gown away from her buttocks and raised her haunches as far off the floor as she could without lifting her head from the floor.

The Emir slipped off his own dressing-gown and stood there naked and fully aroused, surveying his two new wives, the one already bearing the mark of his anger, and the other about to.

"Ayda, you may suck me," he said and she moved quickly to her knees and took him deep into her mouth.

Whish ... THWACK!

Alima had not had the benefit of the same training as her mother; corporal punishment had become unfashionable in English schools in the years between their two educations. She screamed at the unexpected agony. She had hurt herself, of course, and been in fights at school, but she had thought that the impact of the dog whip would be like a really hard slap, little more than the playful strokes of their previous bedroom sessions. In the event it was like dropping a line of boiling water across her tender flesh. She actually remembered scalding herself in that instant, and she tumbled to the floor where she lay sobbing. Ayda kept her composure and sucked and licked on his prick as though nothing untoward had happened.

"Alima," ordered the Emir, "Kneel on the bed. I will take you now."

She did as she was told, but still sobbing uncontrollably.

'What a baby mother must think me, ' she mused, 'I wonder how she stood it. I wonder if daddy used to beat her.'

Much to Alima's surprise, that thought started her juices seeping from her cunt. The Emir noticed that she was becoming excited and her labia were puffing up, so he reached forwards and squeezed one of her buttocks along the line of the deep red weal he had made. She whimpered, but there was a hint of a moan as well and she did not try to move away from his questing hand.

'Mm, ' he thought, 'Interesting.'

He disengaged his penis from Ayda's mouth and said to her, "You may insert it in your daughter."

After a startled glance up at his face, Ayda moved to guide it into her daughter's vagina, but the Emir gently lifted her aim and she looked at him horrified as her hand was held so that she was guiding it into the young girl's anus.

'Of course he likes that, ' she thought, 'Has he had my daughter's arse already? I let him willingly once or twice, because I knew men liked it, or at least Andrew did when I was pregnant, but has he already sodomised her at seventeen?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.