White Delights
Chapter 24: Holiday Time

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Holiday Time - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

David was not in England when they were due to travel, but Air Kobekistani tickets had arrived, as had visas. They had been told that a car would collect them, but when the by now familiar Rolls-Royce drew up outside and Maktum loaded their cases into the boot, Diana began to wonder even more what, exactly, was in store for them. When the Rolls arrived at Heathrow it drove on to the airport with a minimum of formality through an insignificant gate beside the freight terminal and up to the side of Terminal Four.

Maktum turned to Diana and said, "Highness, would you wish to use the lounge facilities?"

"I don't understand. What are the alternatives?"

"You may use the VIP lounge here if you wish, Highness, or you can board the aircraft immediately."

"Oh, as little delay as possible, please. I hate airport lounges."

The driver said something into his radio in, she assumed, Arabic and then drove out on to the tarmac where the car was met by an airport police car which switched on its flashing lights and led them over to an Airbus 380 resplendent in Air Kobekistani colours and with a tricolour red, gold and green flag flying from a little flagpole on the pilot's window. As they drove, Diana reflected that using the car of a Head of State certainly got you the red carpet treatment. Maktum had also started to address her as "Highness" which he had not done before. At the aircraft, Susan led the way up the steps and Diana wondered, briefly, about things like customs and passport control but shrugged her shoulders. If she was wrong about David's interest being solely in helping Susan to become a top-class show jumping rider, and they were actually being smuggled out of the country and into white slavery, then a Rolls-Royce was as good a way to start the journey as any.

Inside the aircraft she found a pleasingly spacious entrance hall, not at all the narrow passage of commercial airliners. The doors to the rear part of the aircraft were closed and they were shown forwards into what would normally be the first class cabin. There she discovered that it was fitted with only four extremely luxurious seats and they were seated in two of them. Champagne was brought and the stewardess asked if they had everything they wanted.

"Thank you, but do you have any peanuts?" asked Susan, excited that her mother had not forbidden the champagne.

"Certainly, Highness."

They appeared seconds later as if by magic.

"May we depart now, Highness?" a senior member of the crew, with three broad rings on his sleeve, asked.

"What about the other passengers?"

"Highness, I was not told of other passengers. How many are to come?" he looked utterly devastated.

"Sorry," said Diana, "I had assumed that ... You mean there are no other passengers? This whole aircraft is just for us?"

"Highness, this is an aircraft of the Royal Flight of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever. It does not carry any passengers but those personally invited by the Emir," the man sounded offended, "May we now depart?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.