White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: Australia Rugby

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Australia Rugby - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

In the first decade of the twenty-first century the problem of economic migration to the developed countries from the Third World became acute. Countries everywhere were tightening their immigration rules and none more so than Australia. It had become virtually impossible to migrate to Australia unless one had either a great deal of wealth or a great deal of talent to offer. Naturally a world-class brain surgeon or a multi-millionaire could get in, but for those who had no useful skills yet needed to move because they were starving to death in their own countries, it was impossible.

The Emir arranged to visit at the same time as the British Lions were on a rugby tour, and to go to some of the matches. Once again, the visit was to be unofficial and he would travel round the country as David Ransome. Then he remembered that Davina, an English concubine of his grandfather's, had retired to Sydney shortly after his accession, so a visit to her was also arranged. She was told, in confidence, why he was visiting and she promised to arrange for him to meet some suitable candidates.

When he arrived at her house he was impressed. She had certainly made the most of her pension, and had a pleasant small wooden house in a leafy suburb. He rang the bell and waited. When she came to the door she was flustered.

"Please come in," she said, stepping back.

As soon as he was inside and the door was closed she dipped into full obeisance and said, "Master, may you live for ever."

"No, Davina, I told you before. I am no longer your master, just David Ransome and an absentee sugar daddy. How are you?"

"Well, thank you. May I sit down? All this has been rather a surprise, I'm afraid. I never expected to see you again. They tell me you are looking for a white wife."

"Not exactly. I'm looking for a wife who speaks English, or at least French. A western wife who will adapt to Kobekistani life, which you, of all people in this country, understand. Have you had any thoughts on the matter?"

"Yes. I dropped some hints that a rich young man whose grandfather left him a lot of money, and who is single was coming over to Australia to watch the rugby. Some of my little circle of friends have daughters and were very interested. There are two you should meet, and they will both be here tomorrow afternoon if you would care to drop in then."

They chatted amiably for some minutes, mostly about the women Davina had known in the harem, and then the Emir took his leave of her.

As arranged, he arrived 'unexpectedly' the next afternoon. When he and Davina moved into the living room he saw three young people, two women of about his own age or a little younger, and a young man who looked every inch the beach bum.

"I'm afraid I'm surrounded by young people today. Let me introduce you. This is David Ransome, the grandson of an old friend of my parents. This is Carmela Menzies' daughter, Mary."

"How do you do, Miss Menzies?"

"This is her boyfriend, Shane; he and his oppo, Simon, do all the odd jobs round the house for me. All the little things men know about and we women are hopeless at."

Mentally he crossed Mary off the list. Shane was just too impossible; if she liked him she wouldn't do at all.

"How are you?"

"And this is my friend's Emily Browne's daughter Bridget," said Davina.

"How do you do, Miss Brown?" said the Emir.

"Very well thank you. That's Browne-with-an-e," she remarked, as though she could hear from the way he pronounced it that he hadn't realised that.

Obviously it was enormously important to her, and he couldn't help thinking she was rather aggressive about it. As he looked at her, he was struck by the obvious Irish ancestry showing in the dark hair and eyes, together with a fair complexion; she reminded him of the Irish country girls, and her full, almost exuberant figure also fitted that image. Her accent was pure Australian and although she looked Irish, there was something not quite Irish in her appearance, though he couldn't have said what.

He had the Embassy do all the routine checks on Bridget and her family, to make sure they weren't going to be an embarrassment if he did take her into the harem. Some of the results were predictable, such as that several of her antecedents had come to Australia as convicts. Others were more surprising, but none would be a problem as far as he could see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.