White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: Explanations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Explanations - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Pamina met Lujain later that day, after the Chief Eunuch had again worked his magic of cleaning, shaving and dressing the old prostitute. Pamina was fascinated by the new harem uniforms which had been introduced since her last visit to the Emir's harem.

Lujain, for her part, was overjoyed to meet a fellow countrywoman and they were soon discussing their respective stories. Pamina explained that she had been a dancer in the Paris Opera until she fell for an offer of a well-paid job dancing in a club in Cairo. When she arrived in Cairo she found she was expected to sleep with the customers, and when she refused, she was made a slave, sold and brought to Kobekistan where she found herself working in a brothel. Then she asked Lujain what was her story, and why she was there.

"I worked in a nice restaurant, close to the Opera, and the Master came in and sat at one of my tables one day. He tipped me €1,000 and then he came back the next day and the next, and kept asking me out, so in the end I gave in. He gave me a diamond necklace and a tiara and took me to see Tosca. That night I slept with him for the first time."

Pamina was excited, "You've slept with him? More than once?"

"Yes, lots of times in Paris, and several times here," said Lujain, puzzled, "Why shouldn't I have?"

"It's very rare, even for these women, to have that honour. I know women who would cheerfully kill to have that penis inside them. Think about it. How many women are here?"

"About sixty."

"Well, the Emir, may he live for ever, is here what? Half the time?"

Lujain shrugged her shoulders.

"So that's a hundred and eighty nights a year between sixty women, so the average is once every four months for each woman. You have been here how long?"

"Four weeks."

"And how many nights have you had?"

Lujain had to think about that and she finally came up with "About fifteen altogether."

"There," Pamina was triumphant, "You have had five years' worth of nights in one month. Why are you so sad? The Master, may he live for ever, says you seem unhappy."

"Well," Lujain took a deep breath, "I thought he was going to marry me, and he hasn't, so I expect him to send me back to Paris any time soon. We never go anywhere, I just sit here and go to his bedroom, or not. When I am there he doesn't seem satisfied. When can I wear my diamonds for anyone but him?"

"You've still got them?" asked Pamina in open disbelief.

Lujain ran off and was back in seconds with them. Pamina examined them and then put them carefully on to Lujain.

"Oh, you look beautiful," she said, "I would do anything for a man who bought me these. He isn't going to send you back, you little goose; he fucks you regularly and you are currently the favourite concubine. Would you rather be waiting at tables in Paris? As for going out, there isn't anywhere to go."

Lujain listened to this calmly and then asked, "What about the beatings? He really hurts me, far beyond what turns me on."

"Pouf," said Pamina, "All Kobekistani men beat their womenfolk. It's a hobby for them. Ignore it, or better still learn how much he likes you to scream and then do what he wants. You'll be telling me next you won't let him have your arsehole."

"Oh, I don't mind that but it doesn't really turn me on."

"Tough. You live here in the lap of luxury and I bet the food is really good, so enjoy it. No more work, just sex with a handsome man for a profession, and that not often. Fifty-nine other women to amuse him if you are out of sorts. Absolutely no worries. I had to satisfy ten or even more men a night, cunt, arse and mouth, twenty-eight days a month, and the best food I got was when I sucked them off. Add to that fleas in a straw filled mattress where I slept and that was my life in the brothel."

Lujain was much happier after that conversation and she determined that when she went to her Master's bed that night she would be in a much more positive frame of mind.

"If you want my advice, wear the diamonds next time you go, and be different. Ignore his prick as you enter the bed. Tickle the end of it with the diamonds after you have kissed his mouth. Anything to be different from the other girls. If he had wanted a routine Kobekistani tradition following woman he would have had one. Hell he's got fifty or more of them already," Pamina had told her, and this time she determined to try.

As she crawled up the bed she ignored the prominent erection and went straight up to his mouth. She invaded it with her tongue and then thrust a nipple into it. That seemed to go down well, so she lay belly down beside him the opposite way from him and sucked his prick as her shaven mound pressed against the side of his head. He turned and licked her speculatively. Quick as a flash she was over him and lowering her cunt onto his mouth without losing any of the momentum on his penis.

SLAPSLAP.

Both hands landed in her arse-cheeks simultaneously and she bucked in pleasure.

SLAPSLAP.

In seconds he had her across his lap, with his prick buried in her cunt and his hands working on her red and pink arse cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.