White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: Help!

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Help! - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

"I don't know what to do. She doesn't seem happy here, yet she is as obedient and submissive as can be, and she seems to enjoy being spanked and beaten. I had hoped for a little more fire."

The Emir was discussing Lujain, his new French concubine, with Ramzy El-Najjar who had no idea why the Emir thought there was a problem. If the concubine was submissive and obedient, and took the whip well, what else could a man want?

Suddenly the Emir stood up and said, "Excuse me Ramzy; I just had an idea."

Ramzy El-Najjar did not even have time to make obeisance before the Emir was striding out of the room calling for Maktum to go with him. A Rolls-Royce was waiting ready at the front door when he reached it and, as ever, he didn't notice how alert his staff had to have been to anticipate his every wish in that way.

"To the Army Brothel, the Other Ranks' part," was the surprising order to the driver, who could think of no reason why the Emir should want to waste his time with anything as rough as that place.

When they arrived the Emir went in with Maktum and called for the owner, who arrived convinced that his continued sale of alcohol to the soldiers had finally enraged the Emir, and that a personal visit could only be the worst kind of news.

"Where is Pamina?" demanded the Emir.

"Pamina, Master?" asked the nonplussed brothel keeper.

"The prostitute who came to the Golden Palace when I visited here three or four years ago?" the Emir reminded him.

"Oh, she retired, Master."

"My master asked where is she?" Maktum asked, lifting the man clear of the ground with one hand gripping his kameez.

"M-master, she ... she is at my home."

Maktum dropped the man to the floor and then dragged him by the shoulder out to the Rolls.

"Fetch her, " he commanded, pushing the bewildered Kobekistani into the front passenger seat.

Returning to the Emir, Maktum stood respectfully beside the door.

"Thank you, Maktum," said the Emir, dryly, "You anticipated my wishes perfectly."

The Chief Bodyguard did not realise this was a comment on his presumption, but took it as a compliment. The Emir sighed.

"How do we pass the time until his arrival?"

Maktum went through an inner door and returned with three women in varying states of undress.

"They are horrible," said the Emir, "And who knows what diseases they may have?"

One of the women glared at him and asked, "Who do you think you are to criticise me?"

One of the others shushed her, whispered, "It is the Emir," and sank into a full obeisance.

The other two followed suit.

"Why do you think that I am the Emir, here, in this ... place?" asked the Emir.

"Master, Maktum is..." her voice tailed off.

"Maktum is well known throughout the city, you mean? And clearly I am his Master?"

Both Maktum and the woman were grateful that the Emir gave them such a graceful exit from a conversation which was growing more embarrassing by the moment, about how a prostitute in a low-life brothel knew the Head Bodyguard. Just then the Rolls drew up again outside, and the Emir went out as the brothel keeper disembarked with a woman in an abaya.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.