White Delights
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Paulette's first sight of the triple palace, really three conjoined palaces, one Ruby on the left, one Golden in the middle, and one Emerald on the right, was as impressive as it was intended to be.

Turning to the Emir she asked, «Maître, may you live for ever, is that your home?»

«And yours, if you wish, » he replied.

«Oh, I do, I do, » she murmured.

«You will have to live in my harem with my other women, » he warned.

«If you promise to beat me when I misbehave, » she said, «I will be your slave.»

For emphasis, the Emir changed to English, "You will not be Paulette any more; you will be ... Lujain."

"Lujain, Lujain. I like that."

"No, you do not have to like that. It is the Master's wish," he chided, "And you will be beaten beyond anything you have ever imagined if you disobey."

Motioning her to kneel before him, he said, "You may suck me."

Eagerly, she lifted his kameez and started to minister to his burgeoning prick, but before she was properly started, he lifted her head and said, "Get up. We have arrived."

The Chief Eunuch was expecting a new concubine, but was somewhat surprised that she was naked; women were usually in an abaya on the journey from the airport, even in the Emir's Rolls. He was even more surprised to see the diamonds she was wearing; that would have to be sorted out with the Emir. He hustled her along the corridor and into the harem, where she was met by the stares of dozens of women, all wearing only short silk dressing gowns which buttoned only at the neck. Her heart sank; how could she possibly hold his interest as one woman among so many beautiful women? She turned but the Emir was nowhere in sight.

«Come on, » said the Chief Eunuch, surprising her with his excellent French, «You are to be prepared immediately for the Emir's bed. He has allowed me only one hour for that and there is much to do, and much to tell you.»

Exactly one hour later, freshly shaved, bathed, oiled front and, to her surprise, rear, wearing one of the dressing gowns and her diamonds, she was led into a bedroom and told to wait. She had been instructed in detail that when he entered she was to make obeisance and stay down until ordered to move. Then she was to start by kissing his feet and legs as she squirmed up the bed to his hips, where she should work on his penis with her mouth until she was told what else to do.

Paulette, 'No, Lujain, ' she corrected herself, decided to ignore these instructions and to lie naked on her belly on the bed to wait for him with her head turned away from the doors. She did not look round as he entered.

Whish ... THWACK.

The blow which caught her square across the shoulders was totally unexpected. She screamed in shock and pain; this was real and not intended to excite. Then she was dragged unceremoniously from the bed and strapped face down on a whipping bench with her arms and legs cuffed to its legs. Her arse and hips were just beyond the end of the padded bench and she realised at once that her vagina and anus were freely available for use. Then she noticed that the Emir was not present, and that a large black man had both administered the blow, with a whip he was tucking into his belt, and moved her to her present undignified position.

The door opened again and the Emir strode into the room.

"I warned you in the car. Disobedience is punished. I know you think whipping and spanking is for fun, and I am sure we will get on well in such sessions," he said as he stripped off his clothes, "But first you must learn to obey."

He moved out of her sight and she heard him moving about.

Sississis ... CRACKACKACK.

Without warning, pain such as she had never, ever, imagined arrived over the whole of both arse cheeks simultaneously. She could not even catch her breath to scream as her mind almost blacked out and a film of red clouded her vision. The pain was like being scalded by boiling water, all over her rear end and much of it returned as he brutally pulled her cheeks apart and thrust himself into her rectum. She had tried arse fucking once or twice and had not liked it. There was a burning sensation inside her bowels as he pumped for a few thrusts, then the invader was gone. She lay there sobbing.

"It is customary to thank me for correcting you," he said.

«Merci, Maître, » she managed to stammer between the sobs.

"Better," he said, "Take her away and bring someone else."

Her arms and legs were released and she was hustled out along the corridor and back into the harem by the negro.

Back in the harem, an older woman came to her and said, gently, "My son, the Emir is not an easy man. Let me put some salve on your back and you will feel better."

«I've never... » Lujain's voice tailed off.

"I am Princess Zubeydeh and I understand you are the new concubine from Paris. What is your name?"

«Paulette ... non, Lujain, Maîtresse, » she managed to stammer.

"I'll show you your sleeping place and we can talk later. You must be tired as well as hurt; that multi-tailed whip is nasty," said the Princess, "And you do not call any woman here Maîtresse."

After some very soothing salve had been applied to her weals, Lujain fell asleep quickly, lying on her belly.

The Chief Eunuch had consulted with the Head of Protocol, Kamal Qumsiyeh, and between them they had decided that if the Emir had left the diamonds on the concubine, she was intended to wear them whenever she went to his bed, so she was left with them in her little locker beside her bed, nestling among the make-up.

In the early evening three days later, Lujain was again prepared for the Emir's bed. Again she entered the bedroom, this time to find him lying on the bed under a light sheet. She made proper obeisance and was quickly ordered to rise. She pushed under the covers and kissed his feet and legs as she squirmed up to where the sheet was held high in the air by his erection. Stroking it with one hand and licking and sucking, she soon brought him to his climax and dutifully swallowed his offering. Then she cleaned him with her tongue. He sighed and pulled her gently up to his side and she felt very relieved that she had actually managed to do it right this time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.