White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: Fun And Games

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Fun And Games - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

The Emir's bedroom in the Embassy was sumptuous, to say the least. When his visit had been announced the Ambassador had had it redecorated in the ornate gilded style of Louis XV and accurate reproduction furniture had been fitted, but with modern amendments tastefully done. Thus the controls for the room's lights, air-conditioning, electrically operated curtains on the windows and on the four-poster bed itself, were under the pillows in the centre of the bed head. The bed itself had discrete lighting so that when its curtains were shut the occupants could still have bright light if they wished to read, or dim light for other activities, or none at all if they so desired. The roof of the bed was, of course, a mirror.

As the couple entered, the Emir waved away the attendant eunuchs and bath girls as he thought, correctly, that it might disturb, or even frighten Paulette to have attendants in the room as she made love to him for the first time.

"Who were all those people?" she asked as he undid the zip on her evening dress.

"They were attendants and bath girls," he replied, "It seems that the Ambassador does not believe that the Emir can undress or wash himself without an army of helpers."

"Oh, dear. If that is true I shall have to do it for you, won't I?" she asked as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Turning her away from him, he unclipped her brassière and slipped it off her shoulders. As he ran his hands under her arms to cup both breasts from behind, he realised that, far from shaving her pubic hair, she didn't even shave under her arms.

'If she is to join my harem, much will have to change, ' he reflected.

In the morning, she went back to her apartment and packed her things for a short stay in the Embassy. It was then she discovered that the other two dresses she had tried on had also been delivered.

It was the second time she came to his bed, the following night, that he remonstrated with her

«Ah, » she murmured, «he is so hard, ton vit!»

«I said you should never tutoyer me, even in bed, my love, » he chided, «For that I should spank you.»

«Tu puis, si tu veux, » she replied impudently, and with a grin.

In a trice he had her over on her belly and he spanked her once on each cheek, but not very hard.

She smiled up at him and said, «I wasn't very naughty then?»

SLAP!

Her arse reddened at once, showing clearly exactly where every finger had landed.

«Ahhhh, » she said, in obvious pleasure, «That makes me so wet.»

SLAP!

The other cheek was now marked to match. Her head burrowed into his lap and sucked hard for a few moments, then she leapt up and straddled him.

«Baises-moi, mon gros, » she shouted as she impaled herself on him.

'She thinks it's a game, ' he thought as he thrust in response to her wild bouncing on top of him, 'She'll learn when I use a whip on her properly. That, she may not enjoy quite so much.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.