White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Making A Date

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Making A Date - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

The next day the Emir's personal telephone rang.

It was Paulette who sounded very nervous, "I thought I ought to explain. I wouldn't mind going out with you but I have nothing to wear, and I would be nervous among all those people in the Opera. So I really must say no."

"That need not be a problem. Is there a particular opera you would like to see?"

"Well, Tosca is on, but tickets are very difficult to get."

"Let me worry about that. When is your next evening off?" asked the Emir.

"Well my next evening off is tomorrow, but you couldn't get tickets for then."

"Watch me," said the Emir, "I'll collect you about five and we can have an aperitif and you can show me some of Paris before the theatre."

"But..." she blustered.

"Until five tomorrow," he said, and rang off.

On the other end of the 'phone she wondered how he would know where to pick her up.

The Ambassador assured him that a box at the opera with twenty-four hours notice was no problem, nor was using a private entrance. The Emir's other requirements were also easily met.

"Send in Fathiyeh," said the Emir, "I'll have an hour's rest now."

The Ambassador's wife, Fathiyeh, came into his bedroom ten minutes later, stark naked and, as he quickly ascertained, oiled front and rear. She came into the room a little nervously, carrying a dog whip which she put on the dressing table. Then she moved to the foot of the bed and started to kiss her way up his legs in the time-honoured fashion. When she reached half-way along the bed she took him in her mouth and began a truly fabulous session of playing with his penis in a way he had never experienced before. Her mouth covered only the helmet, and she used her tongue to good effect round the meatus; meanwhile she used her hands, which had also been oiled, one on the stem and the other on his ball-sack. After a short while he was close to his climax and she looked up to see if he wanted her to continue to his completion.

"That's nice," he said, "How long can you continue without making me come?"

"Not long, I fear, Master," she replied, "I am much better at pleasing a man than at holding him off."

"You do this often?"

"Whenever we have important guests who prefer an older woman," she replied, "My husband does not desire older women, so I am only used by important guests. I can continue, of course, and try not to be too efficient, and if I am too quick, the Master can punish me."

The Emir decided that this might be just what she wanted, and that made him curious.

"Does the whip excite you?" he asked.

~As the Master pleases, came the depressing reply.

The Emir wondered if he would ever be able to get an honest answer to any delicate question where it was unclear what answer he would prefer. Absolute power had its drawbacks, he knew, but he had never anticipated that lack of response would be one of them.

"Tomorrow, we will go to the Opera, you and your husband and I and a friend," he said, "to see Tosca. Would you like that?"

~As the Master pleases.~

"If you say that once more instead of answering my questions honestly, I might just whip you for that," he threatened.

She looked up again and grinned mischievously.

~As the Master pleases, she said, and passed him the whip, decorously lying across his legs in the perfect position for punishment.

SLAP!

He used his other hand to smack her hard on one arse-cheek and she was so far taken by surprise as to allow a small squeal to escape her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.