White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4: Lunch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lunch - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Two days later, the Emir appeared unannounced and alone at La Potinière for lunch a little after noon. Seeing Paulette at her accustomed station, he said to the Maître d' who was fussing like an old hen, "Table 67 will be fine."

"But Your Magnificence,..."

The Emir ignored him and walked over to table 67 where he sat down. This left the Maître d' with no choice but to bring him a menu and signal the Head Sommelier to serve in that ill-regarded corner of the establishment. The Chef de Station was also told that this customer was to be served only by Paulette. The Maître d's most ardent desire was that this extremely wealthy customer should be kept happy. Tips in thousands of euros were very rare, even in La Potinière, though what the young Emir saw in Paulette, he could not fathom.

"Hullo," he said as Paulette came to the table with bread rolls and butter.

"Your Magnificence," she said with a little bobbed curtsey.

"His Magnificence is not here today," said the Emir, "Just another customer. Call him 'sir' if you like."

His eyes, she felt, followed her everywhere, and the Maître d' was again watching her. Because it was not the centre of the restaurant, and because she was at her familiar station it was not so bad, but this young man was embarrassingly persistent in trying to chat to her.

"Do you have days off here?" he asked.

"Why does that concern you, sir?"

"Because I don't want to have lunch or dinner here without my favourite waitress to serve me."

"All of our staff are well trained, and many are better than I at serving customers. Any one of them will be pleased to look after you if I am not here," she said.

"Also I wondered if we might have dinner together on your night off?" he hazarded.

"I never eat in restaurants," she said, "I hate them."

"Well if there is anything you would like to do, the opera or a show or something, give me a ring. You already have my personal 'phone number."

On his return to the Embassy, he asked the Head of Security to investigate her. When he indicated that his interest in her was sexual, the man conferred with Maktum for a moment and then recommended to the Emir that if he wanted her shipped to Kobekistan, abduction would be much easier and more certain than wooing her.

"Would that be possible?" asked the Emir.

"As the Master wishes," replied Maktum.

"But would it cause trouble?"

"I will inquire about the woman my Master wants. The Europeans have odd ideas about women and there may be a husband or father who objects. Strangling him might cause some small stir," said the bodyguard and the Emir could scarcely keep a straight face when he realised that the man was totally serious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.