White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: Paris In The Springtime

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Paris In The Springtime - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

His arrival at Charles de Gaulle airport was quite satisfactory. The Embassy staff all made deep obeisance on the tarmac and his car was waiting at the bottom of the steps. There was none of the VIP Lounge flummery which he so disliked. When they reached the Embassy itself he was shown in past staff who were all strictly heads to the floor, and he was shown to an excellent suite of rooms. Within seconds of him walking in a naked young woman came into the day-room carrying a tray of coffee.

"Master," she said, and put the tray down.

Then she made the most elegant obeisance he had ever seen, while keeping her rear end high in the air. As he walked round her he could see every detail of her shaven pudendum, labia and anal cleft.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am the Ambassador's daughter, Master," she replied, "I apologise that I am not a virgin, but one can be here in moments if that is my Master's wishes. The Ambassador thought the Master, may he live for ever, would want a young woman, but my mother also awaits any summons my Master may make."

Clearly the lessons of the Emir's visit to London some three years earlier had not been forgotten.

"Call both of them in, please, your mother and the virgin," he said, more out of curiosity than desire.

The young woman rose and pressed a bell push beside the desk three short rings. Immediately the outer door opened and two women entered. One was an older woman, of about forty he guessed, with no trace of shyness; the other was much younger, appearing only sixteen or so, and was obviously very nervous. They both lowered themselves into the French version of an obeisance, with the legs nearly straight and the forehead on the floor. He inspected them also from behind, and slid his forefinger into the older woman's vagina and his thumb into her rear passage. Both entrances were properly oiled and she did not move a muscle as he did so.

SLAP!

He used his bare hand to smack the young girl hard on one upraised buttock. To her credit she did not move far, and uttered no sound.

"Up," he said, and when both were upright he continued, "Who are you?"

"I am, Fathiyeh, the Head Wife of the Ambassador, Master," said the older woman.

"I am the youngest daughter of the Second Secretary, Master," said the girl, on the edge of tears.

"How old are you?"

"Just sixteen, Master."

"And still a virgin?"

"Master, I was born here in Paris and there are no suitable husbands here, so my father decided to keep me here. I think he will order me to replace my mother in his bed one day soon."

"Good. Now all three of you may go. If I need any of you later I will call. Send the Ambassador in."

The Ambassador scurried in and fell to the floor.

"Up," said the Emir, "Thank you. Your reception of me has been most proper. It is unlikely that I shall avail myself of any of your three women, unless the Second Secretary wishes me to deflower the child for him."

"Your Magnificence, may you live for ever, he would be most honoured..."

The Emir interrupted him, "Simply call me Master, that will suffice. The Second Secretary may petition for my time when he finds her a husband. What is the problem there?"

"He has ideas above his station, Master," said the Ambassador, bravely.

"Fool," said the Emir, "He can sort that out himself. Personally, I don't like virgins; they don't know what to do, and it can be messy. If I were to use any of your women it would be your head wife. Now I would like a couple of hours to myself, then I shall go out with only my personal guard. What social programme has been arranged?"

"Master, we were told that this would be a private visit and that no formalities were appropriate. There is only an Embassy reception here tomorrow afternoon."

"Good. That fits my wishes perfectly. Now you may withdraw."

A couple of minutes after he had left, the Emir opened the outer door of his suite. As he had expected, the Ambassador's head wife was standing there naked.

"Come in," he said, "Sit over there. You make the place look untidy standing outside my door."

The woman looked frightened, so he added, "At least sit and wait instead of standing to attention like a soldier. Your beauty will be pleasant for my eyes to rest on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.