All Grown Up - Cover

All Grown Up

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: I've watched the young girl next door to me, Kerri Morse, grow up into a lovely young woman. She has always had the use of my pool and recently came over to use it. She told me it was her eighteenth birthday and that she was now legally old enough to do more than just drive a car or vote.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I've lived in Columbus for eight years now, a vice president of a local bank, divorced now for five years, not dating much, just mostly 'batching' it these days. I've lived on Oriole Lane for the time I've been in Columbus, with the same neighbors on either side.

On the East side are the Coleman's, Rod and Ellen, both well into their retirement, on the other side, a younger family, nearer my age, Hank and Sandra Morse. The Morse's have a daughter, Kerri, who I've watched grow up. They all sometimes use my pool, I'm perfectly happy letting them do so, they're great neighbors, and Kerri, of course, has used it the most.

I've watched Kerri grow up and blossom in the last few years into a very pretty young woman. Just how pretty? Well, her mother is Scandinavian in descent which tells you she's blond and athletic-looking. Kerri uses my pool a lot so her normally-bone-white skin is a nice, warm tan. In the last few years, she has been wearing bikinis and, trust me, she fills them out very well. Very well. She's fairly tall like her mother and her figure is perfect. Kerri could easily be a centerfold model. In the last year or so, her swimsuits have become very small, even tiny. I think they're called, 'thongs, ' and they leave little to one's imagination. Her image has been etched in my imagination for some time now.

I have always resisted the rather strong temptation to make a pass at her or to touch her inappropriately, but it was not possible for any healthy male not to look at her and look at her, I did.

Then, one Saturday afternoon just after lunch, Kerri came over as I was laying out by the pool reading a book and asked if she could use the pool. I told her she could and she went back home to change. It was her birthday, she had told me and she and some friends were going out to celebrate later. I wished her a happy birthday and went inside to get another beer.

When I came back out, she was already in the water swimming. In a few minutes she swam over to the ladder and hoisted herself out of the water.

I'm sure my mouth dropped. She had on a white thong swimsuit which covered almost nothing, even at that, the small little triangles which covered her nipples had become transparent when they got wet and the thong bottom bared most of her pubic mound and easily showed the slit between her legs.

I lay the book down on my lap attempting to cover my instant arousal when she walked up to me and said, "I know you've been looking at me for years. It's my eighteenth birthday, I'm legal," as she reached behind and undid her bra top and let it drop to the concrete.

"Oh, Kerri, you are so beautiful. Yes, I have been looking at you, what man wouldn't?"

"Can we go inside, I'm on the pill," she said as she reached down to grip my hand and pull me up off the chaise lounge.

My head was spinning at this sudden sexual windfall and my cock was hardening to new heights.

I followed her gorgeous butt into the kitchen as she held my hand, then stopped, put her arms around me and kissed me like I haven't been kissed in quite a while.

"The truth is, Alex, I've been looking at you for quite a while, too. I just knew that you'd never do anything if I was underage. But now, I'm not. Now I can have you and you can have me. You've wanted that, haven't you? You've wanted to fuck me, haven't you?"

"I'd be a liar if I said I didn't."

"Well, take me you your bed and fuck me, then."

We went back to my bedroom and I pulled the covers off the bed as she pulled off the bottom of her thong and stood there for me to admire which I certainly did.

"Kerri, you are exquisite, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I just can't believe this is happening."

"Oh, it's happening all right," she said as she started pulling down my shorts. I wasn't wearing briefs under them, I never did when I was planning on swimming, so we were both now wonderfully naked. She looked up at me, put her hand around my cock and slid her lips over my glans and began to suck. I stood there, one hand gently petting her cheek as she sent me skyward. This was certainly not the first time she had sucked a dick. No, I was suspecting that my young neighbor Kerri was very accomplished as a sexual partner.

She raised up and kissed me again, then pulled me down onto the bed.

"I've been dreaming of this for a long time. You always made me so hot when I knew you were looking at me, wanting me. Oh, I wanted you, too, and now I can have you," and she spread her legs out wide as I crawled up and led my cock up to her wet slit.

"You're on the pill?" I asked wanting to be absolutely sure.

"Oh, yeah, since I was twelve. I told Mom I was going to have sex with a boy I knew and that I needed to be on the pill. She's smart enough to know that once I'd made up my mind on something, that she'd better get me to the doctor."

"And did you have sex with the boy?"

"Oh, yes, he mostly fumbled around but I soon found another boy who just had a natural gift for it. I think I do too. What do you think?" she asked as she slowly circled her hips under me.

"Kerri, you've grown a lot since I first met you and you've certainly become a grown woman. A very talented and sexy grown woman."

She pulled my head down and kissed me deeply as she ground herself against me, oh, this was a dream come true. And she started at twelve. Lucky boy.

"For years I've come over to your pool trying to get your attention, I guess that worked, huh?" she said with a big grin.

"Oh, Kerri, you didn't have to try very hard. You are so beautiful, no man could ignore you, I know I couldn't."

"I know. I used to watch you and saw when you got hard. Your trunks would bulge out and I just wanted to come over and pull them off you, then suck whatever I found underneath them."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't."

"Yeah, I knew. I knew you wouldn't do anything and, really, Alex, I respect you for that, but now I'm legal, I'm of fucking-age, and you can fuck me all you want. I hope it's a lot."

"But don't you have boyfriends?"

"You're not turning me down, are you? Yes, I have boyfriends, several, but you just don't know what my sexual appetite is like. Not yet, anyway. The little girl next door has grown up to be a fuck-machine. You'll find out."

We were each rubbing the other's chest, Kerri's so much lovelier than mine but both felt good while I went in and out of her as she raised her legs up high in the air and waved her butt back and forth as I fucked down into her.

"Mmm, you're just as good as I thought you'd be, Alex. I just knew all along you'd be a great fuck."

"Well, thanks, Kerri, I've had some practice, I guess, though not a lot recently."

"Oh, I'll make that change. Can I come use your pool tomorrow? I'll be eighteen and one day and I'll fuck your brains out after my swim. Oh, and can I swim naked?"

"By all means come and swim naked in my pool, it'll be my fondest dream."

"I bet your real fondest dream is another fuck tomorrow, right?" she said as she kissed me on the lips.

"The way this one feels, yes, you're right."

"I'm good, aren't I?"

"Yes, my dear, you are simply wonderful. I never dreamed we'd be doing this but it's absolutely wonderful."

"I pride myself on my sexual abilities, you'll find that out, too. I want to be the best at everything I do. Wait until I masturbate you. I take about an hour and at the end, you'll cum like never before. You just wait."

"Mmm, I always like things to look forward to, especially if they involve a beautiful girl like you, Kerri. I just never suspected you were such a vixen."

"Yes, you'll see, all right. We'll have more time tomorrow, I'll show you a lot more of what your little next door neighbor has learned in the last few years."

"I can't wait," I whispered in her ear as I pushed down hard into her as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Mmm, I'm feeling good, now, really good. Just what I wanted for my birthday, I've been waiting so long for this. And, now, you're inside me, yum."

"Oh, Kerri, I can't do this much longer, I'm just about to cum. Are you close?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah, it feels just wonderful. I've wanted this since I was fourteen. Mmm, cum in me, Alex, I've waited four years for your cum."

I don't know if her saying that made any difference, but my body was engulfed in an ecstasy it hadn't felt in many years as my cum spurted deeply into this beautiful, young woman. She put her legs up around my back and pulled me tight and began humping me over and over, calling out, "OH, OH, UUH, UUH, OH, I'm cumming, oh, cum in me, Alex, cum in my pussy, I want you so much, oh, I'm so happy, so happy."

I covered her pretty face with kisses, I was just sexually swept away by our fucking, it was a culmination of all the ogling I had done in the last four years as Kerri blossomed into womanhood. Now, I've just fucked her, or, rather, perhaps, she has just fucked me. Either way, it was blissful and I was in her arms and in her pussy where I was so very happy.

"Mmm, I knew it would be this good, Alex, I just knew it. All these years I've wanted you. Mmm," she said as I now lay next to her in each other's embrace, softly kissing.

"All this time you never ever touched me and now I want your hands on me all the time, every second. But, I do have plans to go out tonight but i'll be back over for a nice, naked swim and a wonderful fuck tomorrow. Um, if you want me?"

I suspect the kiss I gave her answered her question.

We lay there in my bed for about a half hour longer, kissing and feeling each other, just enjoying her newly-legal status. Then, she told me she had to go get ready to go out with friends and that I was not to masturbate a single time until she came over tomorrow to do it herself. I told her I put myself in her hands and she laughed as she slipped on her swimsuit and left.


Chapter 2

I did sleep with an erection much of the night and, yes, I kept my hands off it, I was eagerly anticipating Kerri's offer to make it very happy on Sunday. Well, Sunday was here and I was up, had breakfast and was taking a dip in the pool when, about ten, she came in the back gate.

She had on the white thong suit from yesterday and walked right over and dove in the deep end and swam over to me and handed me the top and bottom of her swimsuit.

"There. Now, what about you?" she asked as she leaned forward to kiss me. Our kiss was rather clumsy as I was also trying to slide down my trunks which I did manage to get off then fling out of the pool. Immediately Kerri's hand was wrapped tightly around my cock.

"I just can't swim now, Alex, I want this inside me so much. Fuck me right now, right here in the pool. I've dreamed about you fucking me here for so long, now I want it to happen."

Well, it had been a few years since I had fucked anyone in my pool but I was certainly not going to turn this offer down. Especially as the water was lapping her right at nipple-height as we were standing there together. I backed her up to the side of the pool, she put her legs up around my back and her arms around my shoulders as we both maneuvered my cock up into her then she began pulling up and back over and over.

Ah, the feel of her lovely pussy had returned.

"Oh, I am so turned-on fucking you like this, the way I've dreamed of doing it for four years. Oh, yes, this is what I've wanted."

"I never thought you made any notice of me when you came over to swim, I know I looked at you, I couldn't help it, you were so pretty."

"Well, you just don't know young girls, Alex, once they start thinking about sex they can't think about anything else. Ever. So, yeah, I saw every time you got a bulge in your trunks. I worked hard to make you hard. And I did, too, I could see it every time. And I wanted it so bad. Mmm, now, it's up inside me. Right now," and I felt her give my cock a squeeze with her pelvic muscles.

I had her back pressed against the wall of the pool and began moving in and out of her using small strokes, having learned years ago that sometimes long ones can pump water into her and lessen the pleasure of the experience.

"Mmm, this is lovely, Alex, just what I wanted this morning. I want to make the water boil between us."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.