Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 18: The cross

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: The cross - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

Lila woke up, the following day, to find the dungeon empty. She could barely walk, her breasts, swollen and in pain, seemed to have gotten infected from the nail wounds. She looked at them, detachedly.

"It will not matter anyway, in one or two days," she said to herself.

She made it to the bathroom and then, still nude, sat on an armchair to wait for her torturer to arrive.

Manu, with his de-facto assistant Aisha found her sitting up in the chair, drinking juice.

"Is it time?" Her voice had recovered a little, and she could now speak, not too loudly.

"Yes my love; it is."

She got up, with some effort. She faced the stairs that led out of the dungeon. If she was lucky, she might not make it back tonight. If she was lucky.

With Aisha at her said, supporting her, Lila slowly walked up the steps.

In the open air, there was the cross that Aisha found in the basement. Surrounding it, bleachers had been placed to accommodate the sheik and his men.

Aisha led Lila to the cross. A stepping stool was at the bottom of the device and Lila climbed onto it. Facing the cross, she raised her arms, to reach the shackles that Aisha then fastened on her wrists. Aisha then removed the stool leaving her to hang, momentarily, by the wrists. This extra pain, though uncomfortable, did not bother Lila too much. All things relative, it paled in comparison to what she knew would come next.

Aisha fastened her ankles to the shackles at the two beams at the bottom of the cross. Unprotesting, facing the cross, Lila hanged from it, her breath deep and even.

Manu appeared with the whip that would be used to flay Lila's back and he showed it to the sheik and his men. From a distance it was an ordinary bullwhip made of black braided leather, with a stiff handle. When examined up close however, it was a very different animal. The whole length of the whip's tail was embedded with small pieces of razor blades; in between the sharp shards were tiny wire hooks. It would cut into the skin, and rip it on the way back. While examining the tool, several of the men cut themselves on the sharp pieces of metal, yelping in surprise.

Manu stepped up to the cross and explained:

"We shall, this morning, whip our victim's back, ass and thighs, until she is covered with blood. After that, I shall spray her back with alcohol to cauterize the wounds and keep her from bleeding to death."

A small ovation from the seated men followed his words.

"Then we shall do it again, on her front," he concluded.

If those words had any effect on Lila, it wasn't visible. She continued to hang, meekly from her cross, as if she had not heard. When Manu gave her the whip to kiss, she did so. Before he left her side, he asked her forgiveness.

"Whip my back," she answered, "flay the skin from my breasts; I'd have you do that a hundred times over, instead of anything milder, done by anyone else."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.