Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 17: Night

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Night - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

It was still daylight when Manu released Aisha from the cross and led her back to the gym. The gym was empty except for the still form of Lila, tied and nailed, motionless to the horse. Her pale skin, covered with dry spunk, which also dribbled from her anus and vagina, bore witness to the repeated rapings she had endured. Aisha approached her body, with her fist in her mouth, in horror.

On Lila's nailed breasts, trickles of blood dribbled down to the nipples where, beading in crimson pearls, they hanged, like some demonic milk, before dropping to the floor below.

Her face, mouth open, eyes closed, gave no sign of life, no voice, no movement; the dried spunk of countless men glazed her skin, her eyes, her lips.

Aisha ran to approach the inert slave girl, thinking she was dead; when she came close though, at the nostrils, a small bubble of sperm, moving ever so slightly, proved that life still struggled within the slave girl's unfortunate body.

"She's alive," Alisha said, turning to Manu who, with a large pair of pliers was removing the nails that skewered Lila's breasts.

"I knew that," he answered, without stopping his work. "The blood is still flowing you see, it wouldn't otherwise."

Lila was so exhausted, so worn out, that she voiced no complained, demonstrated no reaction to the, surely painful, manipulation that Manu was doing on the nails and on her breasts. Once they had freed her from the horse, they deposited her on a gurney and wheeled her out, back to the dungeon.

Aisha drew a warm bath and, with Manu's help, got Lila's limp body into the warm water. She cleaned the sperm off her, and saw the exhausted girl revive under her ministrations.

They fed her and gave her large amounts of water and fruit juice. She drank the water and juice but refused most of the food. Her body hurt, all over; her breasts, swollen, felt like globes of lead on her chest. Her ass and vagina seemed reamed with sandpaper. She barely could move her jaws, and could barely speak in a hoarse whisper.

There was, in any case, nothing for her to say. Tenderly Manu laid her down on his bed and covered her with warm blankets. Tomorrow, another day of torture awaited her. Without telling her, he slipped a sleeping pill in her juice. When it took effect, it knocked her out for eight hours straight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.