Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 14: Put out

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Put out - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

Aisha came back into the basement, her eyes red from crying. Manu looked up at her from his desk. As expected, he had feared the worst. The chubby slave girl descended the last steps into Manu's realm. He was actually surprised at how brave this, formerly timid, slave girl had been today, and how strong she was showing herself to be.

He looked at her; he couldn't really bring himself to ask her the question. She looked at him, her face a mask of despair.

"He said you are to take mi clit."

She knew full well the implications of this. Aside from the obvious, it meant that she would not leave this place alive. Al-Mansour only traded or sold his intact slaves; most of them, actually; he never sold the mutilated ones.

"Did he say when, or how?"

"No," she sobbed.

"Ok," Manu said, "I can cut it out then."

Then, seeing her haunted face, he added, "It's less painful that way."

Aisha nodded, "I see. Thanks, I guess."

"We shall do it, after we take care of Lila. Come, help me," It would help take her mind off her upcoming mutilation, and what would inevitably come afterwards, at some point.

They woke Lila up and, after she freshened up, Aisha clipped a chain to her nose ring and nipple rings, and a leash to the chain. Thus secured, she followed them out of the dungeon to the gymnasium.

The gymnasium was already filled with men. In the center, a wooden sawhorse sat awaiting its victim.

Lila's face went pale when she saw it. She followed Aisha down to the center, where she waited while the slave girl unclipped her breasts and nose rings. At her gentle urge, Lila draped herself over the length of the sawhorse, her ass hanging over one side, her face resting on the crosspiece, neck extended, on the other, her breasts, with their nipple rings, dropping on each side. She extended her legs along the legs of the sawhorse where Aisha attached them at the ankles and knees, on both sides, with lengths of rope looped several times around her limbs. She then moved to the head and, after kissing Lila on the lips, she attached her arms to the legs, in a similar fashion at the wrists and elbows. She noticed the fast gasping breath of the bound slave girl, and wondered why she was so anxious. A noise behind her revealed the answer.

Manu extracted a long nail and a hammer from his pocket and knelt on the right side of the sawhorse, by the right breast.

"Wait for me in the dungeon," he told Aisha.

The nails, two on each side went in through the areolas, right behind the rings firmly attaching her breasts to the sawhorse. Her screams of pain, with each nail, had every man in the gymnasium, even, to his sorrow, Manu, erect and ready to go in a matter of seconds.

The men lined up in two lines, one for her mouth and one for her cunt or ass. Each man could have as many turns as he wanted, or was able to, two officers were in the gym to maintain order. Keeping the men at a distance, one of the officers gestured for Manu to take the first turn. He was about to refuse when he heard Lila's rasping voice:

"Please take me, one last time."

He kissed her, and then entered her pussy. It was easy; she had lubricated it well again, before she left the dungeon. He started thrusting, he would not last long.

Her voice interrupted him, "Use my ass; I know you want to."

He tried to refuse but she insisted, "I would remember you, once more."

He could not deny himself. He entered her rear portal and felt her spasms of pain, her ass muscle, squeezing despite herself. He did not thrust more than a dozen times before he spilled his seed inside her.

He was leaving the gym when he heard her first scream, muffled soon by the first man to enter her throat.

He saw Al-Mansour in the seats, watching his men enjoying themselves. He approached him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.