Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 13: The last officer

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: The last officer - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

The light hurt her eyes. Her breath hurt her throat. She tried to speak but only a rasp came out of her parched lips. It wasn't over.

She saw Aisha, a desperate look of worry in her eyes, replaced by relief.

"Lila, I thought you were dead!"

"I wish I was," she tried to answer, but no words came out, only a hiss, like a viper.

She helped her up and took her out. In the garden, both girls kneeled on the grass; Aisha gave her sugared water to drink, her face showing her concern.

If she took Lila, in this condition to the next officer, she might not survive this, her last encounter with the officers. Aisha feared that if Lila died, Al-Mansour would make her take her place. But she was afraid, too, of being late.

As soon as Lila was able to walk she took her to the last officer. Still unable to talk, Lila kneeled in the foyer of the house. This was the most junior of the officers in Al-Mansour's domain; not the youngest though. The officer was an obese man, way past his prime, whose bulbous red nose betrayed that he ignored, at least one of the prohibitions that a good Muslim should follow. His slurred speech showed why, at his age, he was still such a junior officer.

Aisha bowed her head to the ground, "Sir, I brought you this slave, for your use."

He started to stagger towards Lila, but Aisha continued, "However she has been greatly damaged by her previous user, and cannot serve you as you deserve."

The man unsteadily turned around and watched the kneeling slave girl who, in front of him was removing her scanty clothing.

"I will serve you in her place, so she can recover."

Nude, plump, sweet Aisha, knelt face to the ground, in front of the drunken officer. He was as surprised as Lila was; Aisha was reserved for the sheik's use and no one, officer or soldier, had ever been granted her favors. His cock, despite his alcoholic inebriation, rose at the thought of despoiling the sheik's favorite slave. What a way to pay him back for the years of humiliation, of passed promotions, of younger, lesser men, passing him, on the way up the ladder.

He knelt behind the chubby girl and spread her ass cheeks. Lila, kneeling, watched him try to enter her, and heard her scream as he tried to force his way into her dry ass. He spat on his hand and moistened his pecker with spit. Aisha's squeal of pain announced his entry into her rear passageway. He thrust into her as she continued to cry out. Angry, he slapped her ass, once, and again, over and over. He would forget to thrust in and out, at times, carried away in his thrashing of the slaves soft, white cheeks. Aisha's ass turned first pink, then red, when he remembered and resumed his pounding into it. He yelled out when he came and pushed his dick, coated with sperm and shit into Aisha's face. The desperate girl licked it clean. He slapped her breasts, until she screamed again.

He got up and picked up a cane. He began to beat her with the cane, not carefully, not methodically. No, he just hit her wherever the cane would fall, not aiming for the globes of her ass, or the heavy roundness of her swaying breasts. He just caned whatever happened to be fall under his rattan rod. Aisha curled in the floor, covering her face with her hands and rolled under the rain of blows. Her screams were so loud, and lasted so long, that Ahmed burst in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.