Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story - Cover

Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

Lila kissed Manu tenderly one last time and followed Aisha out of the dungeon. She saw the grass; she felt the heat of the midday sun on her naked skin. Her cuffed wrists chained together in front of her, were also attached, by a single chain to the two rings on her unhealed breasts and to her nose ring. A second, longer, leash led from her nose ring to Aisha's hand. Not that she needed it, she would follow the slave girl willingly, but it added to her humiliation and discomfort.

Her nose smarted with every step she took. She kept her hands as high as she could, straining her breasts to the maximum she could tolerate. That was the first of her quandaries. If she lowered her hands, relieving the pain in her breasts, the pain from her nose ring would be intolerable. She had to balance both discomforts, while following Aisha to her first destination. At least, for this part of her degradation Manu would not be there to see it.

The officers would have her first. In the privacy of their own homes, each would have her for an hour. Aisha would lead her to each one, naked, bound as she was now. Lila tried not to think about what would happen later that day.

The commander of the guard would have her first. Two girls approached his house, the largest, aside from the palace, of course; the one in the lead, clad in gauzy pants and a short vest, in the sheik's dark yellow, livery colors, knocked on the door; the second one, completely naked, except for the rings on her breasts and nose, knelt at her side.

They did not have long to wait. The door opened and a veil clad woman let them in. She did not return Aisha's Salaam. Her voice was a snarl as she directed them to wait in the commander's study.

In the study, Aisha remained standing, the leash in her hand, while Lila promptly knelt again trying, in vain, to achieve a relief in one of her ringed organs that did not provide intolerable pain on the others. They did not have long to wait.

The officer, a tall, vicious man, entered the study, clad only in his bathrobe. In his hand he carried a crop. He took in the sight of the kneeling slave girl, a cruel sneer splitting his face.

At his orders, Aisha fastened with thin chains, Lila's breasts and nose to a board on the wall. The chains were of enough length that, immobile and bent at the waist, they hung loose, barely, only their weight adding to Lila's discomfort. Her wrists she fastened together in front of her.

Bent over at the waist, Lila pressed her forehead against the board to relieve the tension in her lower back. The commander's cruelty in leaving her arms dangling in front of her did not fail to register in her mind. Had her arms been fastened, like her nose and breasts, she could use them for support. Now, she must endure whatever came at her, for the next hour, in this uncomfortable position. She had seen his crop and his sneer. She need not see more.

"Leave us," the commander's harsh voice rang in Lila's ears.

His hand slapping her on the rump startled her. Her involuntary jerk snapped the ring in her nose bringing tears to her eyes. He did not make a sound. In the silent room, Lila's ears heard the swish of the crop cutting through the air; her only warning that, however, allowed her to tense up for the cut of the crop on her ass cheeks. She yelped in pain but managed not to move. It became easier later. She found that resting her forehead against the wall helped keep her nose ring from pulling painfully at her nose. Despite the fiery pain across her butt, she relished this minimal measure of control.

The officer hit her ass harder and harder, in silent rage. Her whimpers of pain were not satisfactory enough for his sadistic impulses. Used to untrained girls, who cowered in fear and screamed at the least touch of the cane, his frustration grew. He could not understand the lack of visible fear on his victim, or the docility that she showed, immobile, presenting her ass for his abuse. The crop broke in his hand so hard were his strokes. He seized a whip and hit Lila once, twice with it; then he saw the time and threw the lash aside. He needed to finish with Lila during his assigned time.

Lila heard the lash hit the floor. Her ass on fire, she cried in silence as she waited for the next assault which, if she guessed right would be with a different instrument.

He shoved his hard prick right up her back way; her sphincter cramped under this violent assault, and the officer, finally, heard her scream, once. Under Manu's instructions she had generously lubed her Khyber Pass with petrolatum and, at least for this first assault, it held up well. The dick invading her guts was not of unusual size and, once the initial shock wore off, it was not too bad. The man spurted in her depths and tried to get her to clean him, forgetting, for a moment that her nose and nipples were attached to the wall. His failed attempt to get her to turn around finally produced the wailing screams his crop could not.

Tears running down her eyes, Lila, finally freed of the wall, knelt and sucked and licked at the man's shrinking dick, until he was satisfied. Just at this time, Aisha knocked on the door to retrieve her. Her wrists chained together and to her breasts and nose, as before, she followed the plumper girl. On her way out Lila caught sight of her ass on a mirror. A twitch of sadness crossed her face when she realized that the cuts on her bottom would never have time to heal.

It was time for the second officer.

When Aisha knocked on the door, the officer's wife, unveiled opened the door for them. Lila noticed that she was young, and of great beauty. There was no hatred in her green, kohl lined eyes, when she guided them both to her husband's study. Indeed, despite knowing that her husband would be plowing the naked slave's ass or pussy in only minutes, there was a deep sadness, and perhaps even pity.

"May Allah protect you," she said, leaving.

For some reason, this kindness brought tears to Lila's eyes. She knelt on the floor of the study waiting for the officer. The floor was lined with carpets, soft under her knees.

"His name is Ahmed," Aisha said.

She knelt at her side until the second officer came in, and at that point, she stood up, bowing to him.

"I shall return in an hour sir," Aisha said, leaving her alone.

Ahmed, younger and in better shape than the chief officer, lifted her chin, the tension on her nose chain bringing tears to her eyes. He sat on a chair and pulled Lila, not ungently, by her chain. Lila responded promptly taking him into her mouth, her hands around the base of his cock, cradling his balls. In this position there was no tension on the chain, which Lila was grateful for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.