Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story - Cover

Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

The dungeon was dark, lit only by the muted glow of the fireplace; the fire had died down to red embers. The smell of incense touched his nostrils. He walked down to the living room, his heart beating hard with a faint hope. Maybe she had finally done it.

She sat in the lotus position, in front of a lit brazier, tendrils of aromatic smoke twirling in front of her, oblivious to his arrival. He stared at her, unwilling to break her trance. He watched her for a long time, trying to etch her features, her body into his memory.

She opened her eyes.

As soon as she saw him she struggled to get on her knees, a bit stiffly after sitting for so long in lotus. He bent over her and kissed her lips. He opened a bottle of wine and sat beside her. She remained kneeling. They drank the wine. They did not speak for a long time, there was no need. All that needed to be said had been said, nothing could change the future that loomed in front of them, less than two days away. Only the here and now mattered.

Her hand moved from her thighs, creeping towards him on the carpet. He covered her hand with his and squeezed. She smiled.

"Let me please you."

She leaned over, prostrate on the carpet and reached into his pants. He was erect already. Lila looked up at him, her love spilling from her eyes, and smiled. He shrugged off his pants and sat down again only now his dick stood at attention from his groin. She crept up on him and took the head into her mouth. With her lips she peeled the foreskin back; with her tongue she explored every crevice, every vein, every ripple. His sighs of pleasure rewarded her efforts. His fingers sought her hair, soft, silky, smooth; he saw her lips, wrapped around his shaft, languidly bobbing up and down along his length. Her fine hand around his base, her other arm wrapped around his waist, her hand holding his buttock. Every so often, at the top of her movement, her eyes strayed up to his face, as if watching the effect of her ministrations on her beloved. At this moment, he could see her breasts, lifting slightly from the carpet, her nipples brushing the pile, erect too.

He did not want to miss a single moment, yet his eyes would close, his world centered in her mouth. He wanted to prolong the moment but knew that it would not last; he would not last. She dived in again, taking him deep.

She took him deep, she felt him at the entrance to her throat, her nostrils filled with the musky aroma of his pubes, his smell setting her on fire. She pulled back again, until only the head remained confined in her mouth, retained by the muscular O of her lips. She felt his hands on her hair but he did not guide her. He just touched her head.

She bobbed faster, sucking on his cock as if her life depended on it. Her hand held his balls, caressing them, attentive to the moment when, his own release imminent, they would retract, closer to his belly. She sensed his restlessness and knew the moment was near. She moved faster, trying to bring him off. He tried to restrain her, but she held on to his buttocks and dived deeper. She would have him, tonight, she would please him tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.