Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story - Cover

Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 1: Marching orders

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Marching orders - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

Lila watched, on her knees, the limo taking her former master, Juggy, and his new slave away. Her eyes, clouded by tears, lost sight of the car long before it disappeared behind a curve on the road. Kneeling by the side of her new master, she tried to gather her strength to face the, hopefully, short weeks that remained in her young life. Al-Mansour's voice brought her back to reality.

"Strip, slave, and kneel before me."

Lila, obediently, removed her former master's livery and knelt nude before the gross, obese form of Al-Mansour; she tried to keep her eyes fixed on the grass in front of her, but tears kept obscuring her sight. Try as she might, she could not keep them from overflowing her eyelids and flowing down her face.

"Do you know what will happen to you?" Al-Mansour asked.

"I shall be tortured and, eventually, killed," she stammered.

The sheik rubbed his oily face, "Hmmm; you are well trained, it seems."

"Let's see how well," he said, excited.

Lila lifted her eyes to see his new master's face, "Yes sir?"

He claps his hands. Immediately a beautiful, plump girl, clad in his dark yellow livery, ran out of the house and knelt at his feet. He addressed her:

"Aisha: Show Lila the way to the basement," he paused, "on the way, make love to her; give her a nice, orgasm."

"Hear and obey," she answered bowing to the ground.

"Wait by the wall; I am not done with her yet."

Aisha bowed again, rose and ran to the wall, out of earshot. Lisa anxiously awaited her first orders from her new master.

"Aisha will show you the way to the basement," His words came out slowly, ponderously. "Manu works there; he is my torturer."

Lila shivered on her knees; Al-Mansur continued; his gaze lost in the trees on the distance.

"It is a bad thing to get old; not as bad as the alternative, but bad anyway. I used to torture my girls myself; now I have to pay someone to do it for me."

His wheezy voice continued, "Anyway; after you've had your last orgasm from Aisha, go down to the basement and ask Manu to give you ten cuts of the crop on your tits and ten on your pussy. Do you understand?"

"Hear and obey," Lila learned rapidly.

Al-Mansur chuckled, "After that, tell him to burn off your clitoris."

Lila gasped on hearing this. She bent her head to the grass once more.

"Hear and obey," She repeated.

"He'll know what to do," the Sheik concluded.

In a daze, Lila walked away; Aisha waited for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.