Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Interlude #11: Otogi's Confession

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Interlude #11: Otogi's Confession - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I hate admitting it, I really do, but the truth is – I like Kaiba Seto. I'd never tell a soul that, of course – not even Ryou – but he's actually a nice guy if you can get past his ego. His very flexible both physically and mentally and that's the highest compliment I can pay anybody. People who are stiff break under pressure. You have to know how to bend, to weather life's storms.

That's how I know he's not completely the bastard he wants people to think he is; he's weathered too much. I mean, even if you only read his official biography and don't know the details I witnessed, you can tell his life has had some truly shitty moments. He's like one of those Tokyo skyscrapers; life's earthquakes come and he just sways with that arrogant 'don't you wish you were me' expression of his.

The fact that he's a sexy sonovabitch doesn't hurt, either. I was way more tempted than I should have been the one time he made a move on me.

And Kaiba's an honest businessman; at least he was with me. He gave me a decent deal for retail rights to Dungeon Dice. I still can set up booths at conventions and handle internet sales, but the income from KaibaGames Retail was enough to cover the rent and most of the bills. Of course, with what Ryou was making, my income was moot point even after subtracting 20% for his pimp.

I mean 'House Mother'.

Her, I don't like. Not one bit. In fact, the only person I've ever met that I liked less than HouseBitch was Gozabitch, Kaiba's father. Two of the most inflexible people I've had the misfortune to meet. The two of them got along just swell. Apparently, Kaiba-sama was a delight when he came to negotiate Ryou's contract. She thought using my love as a sperm bank was just fine so long as Gozabitch was willing to pay top dollar.

And Ryou just shrugs! "That is the way of things." He says if the subject comes up. He still goes back to the House the first weekend of every month to make sure she's ok.

He stopped taking me with him when I called her a money-grubbing whore witch to her face. It was the nicest thing I could think of. It was her birthday, after all.

But apart from her, life was wonderful. Ryou and I had a cozy little condo in the suburbs, only fifteen minutes away from his precious Kaiba. I was doing well enough with the game sales that when I wasn't on the convention circuit, I could spend most of my free time doing yoga and tai chi.

I still taught the occasional class, but mostly for a dojo near the condo. I stopped paying attention to my rank and concentrated on my forms. I even had time to start learning Aikido so that Ryou and I could spar in the evenings. I made him start doing yoga when working for Gozabitch started pushing his stress through the roof. Now he was almost as flexible as I was.

It made for some very interesting antics in the bedroom. We had already worked through all the positions in the Kama Sutra. Now we were trying to see how many standard yoga positions we could make love in. Everyone needs a hobby.

I was at the dojo stretching when my friend Sato Aya called me.

"Are you busy tonight?" She asked. "And for the rest of the week?"

"I might be." I said warily. "Depends on what you want me to do."

She laughed. "Take my sister-in-law to dinner."

"The one with no chin and one eye smaller than the other? Oh my God, I am so busy you would not believe it!"

"You are such a liar!"

"Yes, but I can't be seen in public with ugly people."

"I would never do anything that cruel to you."

"Huh. Well maybe I'm free then. What do you need, sweetie?"

"Easy one – teach my classes this week. I have to go out of town."

"Oh! I though you wanted something real. Sure, no problem. Have to go or want to?" Since my schedule was so loose, there was almost never an issue with last minute changes.

She groaned. "My parents. My cousin is getting married and my father wants me to meet all her rejects." She snickered. "Who knows? Maybe I'll come back with a husband."

"Really, I don't know why you haven't found one yet!"

"I'm not traditional enough."

"Thank God for that!" I laughed. "Traditional girls are boring."

"Boring but married." She sighed. "Well, I have to go; I still have to pack. Thank you so much! I'll e-mail you my schedule."

"No prob, sweetie. Have a good trip. Snag yourself a rich one."

Among Sato's other contracts were actually ten classes a week at KaibaCorp's main office. So I never minded taking over for her because it usually meant I could go at least steal a kiss from my honey.

I let the dojo know that I would be unavailable for the rest of the week and headed to the Kaiba office for the late class.

I got there a bit early so I went up to the top floor. At the main lobby desk, I always show my driver's license and sign in as a guest; on the Executive Level, I had to show the security desk my KaibaCorp ID. I hated showing it because it made people believe that I worked for Kaiba – which I do not. He may own everything else in Japan, but he doesn't own me. Ryou got it for me so that I would never have to go through the security screenings and I confess it was an ego trip to watch KaibaCorp staff bend over backward to please me when they saw it. But generally, I preferred to just slip in, teach the class and slip out.

"Good afternoon, Otogi-san." Ryou's secretary stood and bowed as I approached his desk.

"Hello, sweetie. Is he in?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'll let myself in. Thanks." I opened his office door to a bit of a surprise.

HouseBitch and a pair of Geisha-in-training dressed in full regalia were having tea.

"Otogi-san!" Ryou rose smoothly to meet me at the door. "You remember my House Mother, of course." Under his breath he added, "Be civil." He led me to the group. "I don't believe you have met my Little Sister Kousui and my Little Brother Keusetsu."

Rainfall and Snowfall. Ryou was Peachblossom. HouseBitch did love giving them precious names. Neither was 'little' although both were young; eighteen or so. "I presume they are 'professional' siblings?" Ryou's smile didn't waiver as he nodded once, but I know he hates it when I use 'professional' in that tone. "Pleasure, I'm sure. Mother. Siblings." I bowed – from the shoulder, not the waist. "Well, don't let me interrupt this little family scene. I just happened to be in the neighborhood so I'll just run along."

"Otogi-san, actually, this involves you. Mother, Otogi and I are living together – with Kaiba-sama's permission, of course." She frowned and shook her head. "Otogi, Mother is retiring and has asked me to replace her as, well I guess, House Father."

"What?"

"I'm too old." Mother interjected. "It is Momoka's responsibility to train the next generation. I'll give Kaiba-sama these two."

"Oh you horse-trading b–"

"Ryuji!"

"You know, it's just a good thing that Kaiba won't take that deal." I looked at Ryou and knew the expression on his face. "Oh, do not tell me you are considering this idea!"

"Not exactly. I agree with you; Kaiba-sama would not accept another person simply inserted into my position. He has, however, mentioned that it would be useful if he had one of 'me' in every office."

"How does your being in Kyoto help him?" Or me?

"Actually, I was thinking of me being here. Mother could keep the actual house – for all the years of service you have given it." He bowed to her then turned back to me. "And I could take the students and open a new Okiya. Here."

"What, KaibaGeisha?" He seemed to consider the name. "You are kidding me, right? Tell me you are kidding me."

"Ryuji, we have a new generation now. Forgive me, Mother, but flower arranging and fan dancing have limited uses in the modern era."

"I love your fan dancing." I reminded him.

A sultry smile cracked his professional demeanor for just a moment. "Music, art and formal dance will always be part of what Geisha do, but we must grow with the times. Event Planning, Dueling, Facebook – even the art of the striptease – these are skills we need to entertain men like Kaiba. And Mother, I assure you, during my contract with both Gozaburo and Seto, many executives have asked what it would cost to pry me away from Kaiba."

"More than I could afford." I remarked to the wall.

"My point, Otogi-san, is that there is a demand for people with the skills and training of a true Taikomochi or Geisha. I had been thinking of working on a program with KaibaEducation, but I hadn't thought of my own House."

"Not yours." Mother interrupted. "It must be Komo River Okiya."

He bowed to her. "Of course, Mother, I would never let our name fade away. Mother, Kaiba-sama will be ready to see us in just a few moments, and I'm sure Kousui and Keusetsu would like to freshen up. There is a dressing room through that door. Please excuse me for just a moment while I attend to Otogi-san's needs."

They all bowed very formally to each other and the two little ones hurried off to make themselves even prettier. Ryou gestured me toward the exit, and, rolling my eyes, I went.

In the hallway, he put his hand over my mouth before I could even start. "I know Ryuji, don't say it, I know. You don't like Mother, you want me to retire. Please, for once just be quiet and listen. Mother was there for me at a very dark part of my life. You didn't know me then, Ryuji, and I assure you, you would not have liked me. I was cruel. Those piercing scars you found on my chest and stomach were nothing compared to what I was willing to do to others. Mother guided me through that and helped me tame my darker nature. I owe her. And you will be civil from now on, is that clear?" I looked down at his hand then back at his face. "Just nod."

I nodded and he removed his hand. "Now, I'm sorry I don't have more time to visit with you, but I want to discuss taking over the Komo River Okiya with Mother and Kaiba."

"You do realize that I don't understand why you're considering this at all."

"Because you're not looking at the larger picture. If I become House Father, then I will retire as an active Geisha. And if I can get Seto to back Komo River financially, then I will retain my position here, and be able to train the next generation without having to worry about turning a profit immediately."

"Is that the happy part?"

He smiled. "No, my green-eyed beauty, the happy part is that there is no prohibition against a House Mother being married. I would be free to give my heart to whomever I choose."

My mouth fell open. Ryou had sworn on any number of occasions that he would never be mine to have and to hold. That he would never even consider the idea. No matter how often I said 'I love you', he never returned the sentiment. 'I will never promise you forever, not even in my heart' he'd asserted from the start.

"Now then, since she may well become your Mother-in-law if this all works out, do you think you can be nice to Mother from now on?" I could only nod, dumbly. "I think I like you silent and stunned. I may have to shock you more often."

I wanted to say something clever, but all I could think was 'I would be free to give my heart to whomever I choose'.

He glanced at his watch. "I should return to them. Kaiba should be about finished with his meeting." He gave me a light peck on the lips. "I may be late tonight." He got two steps away before I caught his hand and stopped him.

"Ryou," I felt shaky and stupid, but I had to ask. "Would you choose to give your heart to me, if you could?"

He smiled again. He pulled me into his arms. He kissed me deeply. "You stole it long before I could have given it to anyone." He left me melting like butter in the middle of the hall.

I managed to float my way to the classroom. I arrived a minute or two late and the usual array of secretaries had no trouble recognizing a lovesick queen when they saw one. I took just enough teasing to get my head back into perspective.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.