Sow and Reap
Chapter 32: My Life Goes On As It Should

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: My Life Goes On As It Should - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Anzu and Honda moved out of the manor proper and into one of the guesthouses. They wed in a very quiet, very private service in June. Her parents, his father, the Mutou's and myself. Rather than a large reception after, Anzu wanted a simple family dinner. Pharaoh and I spoke, smiled and laughed as if we were simply friends.

Before the wedding, I had a very brief teleconference with Noah and Mokuba and we voted unamiously to grant the newlyweds and their decendants use of the Kaiba kamon. Since they were living on Kaiba property, working for KaibaCorp, and present for nearly every personal 'Kaiba' event, it wasn't a hard decision to make them officially part of The Family. I presented the happy couple with a large marble mon as a token. Anzu was traditional enough to understand the gift and nearly hugged the life from me.

Mokuba settled in at school and was actually pleased to be there. He spent most of his time being a reasonably normal, if young, second-year high school student. Noah and I made it a point to limit his corporate responsibilities as much as possible - although, there was too much to do for him not to spend most of his Sundays in the office at the condo. KaibaCorp's stock price had fallen, briefly but severely, after Gozaburo death. Over the next few months, however, it not only rose again, but actually hit an all-time high. Sales were good and staff turnover was low.

My life was going along as is it should. There were no sudden lows, but no great highs either. Everything was going well. I was pleased.

But I was not happy.

Ryou was most aware of it and - much to my chagrin - began arranging 'guests' for me when I attended social functions for KaibaCorp. They were all handsome young men, most with degrees relevant to the event we were attending. Every one offered me more than mere company and I turned down every offer. I became accustomed to my celibacy. Almost. My dreams were sustaining me.

In the past, my dreams of Joey and Pharaoh had taunted me. Now they were all I had. It seemed almost unfaithful to sleep with someone while I was awake.

I made Crawford my permanent secretary and had Anzu teach her how to make coffee properly. It was another month or so before she began truly understanding what I wanted and when. I confess, there were a few times that Anzu or Ryou talked me out of terminating the woman and starting a new search, but eventually Crawford seemed to get the hang of things. I did not have her move into Kaiba Manor; Ryou suggested that a little space between my personal and professional lives might be a good thing.

I traveled a lot still and began taking Crawford with me. Between her and Kogoro, I stayed organized - although my trips were never as much fun as traveling with Anzu and Ryou had been.

The summer passed without me taking much notice. The only bright spot was Mokuba's 15th birthday; I took twenty of his 'closest' friends to a ski chalet in Colorado where they proceeded to spend a week doing things on grass that should be done on snow. I was glad to see my brother enjoy himself and even spent some time on the slopes myself.

The last week of September, the current "Kaiba Posse" went to a convention in San Francisco. It had taken me three months - because of my schedule - to re-establish my rank as a Grand Champion Duelist, and it was my first tournament at my re-confirmed rank.

"Should they be here?" Crawford asked, pointing to the Mutous as my jet took off. "They are enemy forces."

I dismissed the idea with a wave. "I don't compete in the team events, and in a solo duel, I can defeat either Mutou in my sleep."

"In your dreams maybe!" Mutou laughed. "Besides, it's not just me and Mai you have to worry about this time; Yami's dueling too."

I looked at Pharaoh. "I wasn't aware that you were registered. Or ranked."

He smiled serenely. "I guess, then, you don't know everything."

I resisted the urge to tackle him; his physical presence was frustrating to say the least. And in what must have been an attempt at sexual cruelty, he was wearing the jasmine oil I had given him as a gift while we were still dating. I had found the scent irresistible at the time, and now he reeked of it.

"I suggest, Pharaoh, that you not equate my knowledge and your power quite so soon."

I could see the thoughts rolling around behind his eyes. "One should never underestimate an opponent."

Mutou laughed loudly. "Guys! Why don't you just pull your decks out now?"

"Or a ruler." Mai added drolly.

"Nobody needs to see that!" Honda stated.

"I wouldn't mind." Ryou teased. "Will you be participating?"

Honda rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Why did I agree to go on this trip?"

"So I'm guessing this means you all are only professional rivals." Crawford chuckled.

"These guys went to school together." Mai explained. "Actually, Kaiba kind of helped me and Yugi get together."

"A crime for which I can never atone." I said.

"You're just jealous." Mai stuck her tongue out at me. "Oh! Speaking of jealous; Anzu, you have got to see what I bought Yugi-bear!"

"Don't I get to see it?" Mutou pleaded. "You keep saying it's for me!"

"You'll see it when I wear it." His wife grinned at him.

"I don't want to see anything under a size 50." Anzu groaned. She had been lamenting her weight ever since her pregnancy became obvious.

"You're not that big." Mai dismissed the complaint as she pulled a suitcase from one of the overhead bins.

"Yet." Honda muttered.

Anzu gave him a withering look. "When this is done, you will never see me naked again." She said simply. She levered herself up - slapping his hand away when her husband tried to help - and looked at Crawford. "Come on, Cyndia. These men don't appreciate our company."

"They don't deserve it, that's for sure." My secretary gave me an undeserved look and the three women went to the back of the jet.

"I think that was highly uncalled for." I told her retreating back. "Gentlemen, I think our collective honor has been impugned."

"What honor?" Otogi pointed out.

"I think Honda has some." Ryou offered.

"He just made fun of a pregnant woman."

"You have a point there."

We laughed most of the trip. Thankfully, I did not have to duel against Pharaoh - he was still establishing his official rank - but Mutou and I did face off in a match that I won. It was far too close for most of the duel and Mutou actually swore aloud when my third Blue Eyes White Dragon appeared. We postured some at the end as good duelists should and it quickly degraded into the two of us trying to make each other laugh - a battle he won.

"The power of your mighty magician's staff?" I was still chuckling over dinner. "Really, Mutou, was that a threat or an invitation?"

"Good things do come in small packages." Otogi observed and Mutou blushed even more.

"You guys are filthy!" He protested. "And for the record, it's not a small package! Ask Mai." His wife shrugged, but fought back a grin. "Mai!"

"I wonder if there's anymore shrimp on the buffet." She mused slipping away from the table, giggling.

"Mai! Are you gonna ... hey!" He went after her as the rest of us laughed.

"Do you need anything?" Honda asked Anzu for the hundredth time.

"Darling, I'm fine." She smiled at him. "You're forgiven already." She sighed deeply. "OK, I'm beat! I'm going to turn in now."

"Sure." He helped her up. "Be back in a while, guys." I smiled as they left; we likely wouldn't see either of them again until morning.

"I'm going to be late." Pharaoh said, looking at his watch. "If you will excuse me, they're showing Ouran High School Host Club from the start to finish overnight tonight."

"Sold!" Otogi stood up and pulled Ryou as well. "What were you planning to do, sleep?" He teased when his lover protested.

I watched Otogi and Pharaoh both link arms with an only mildly reluctant Ryou as they pulled him away from the table. After the thoughts that image inspired, I doubted I would get any sleep at all.

I flagged down our waiter and got the check.

"So what are you doing next?" Crawford asked me. We were the only two left at the table.

"I hadn't even thought about it." I sighed.

"The hotel lounge has a show called 'Dragon Ladies'. It's supposed to be very good." She smiled at me hopefully. "The second show starts in at nine."

I checked my watch; roughly an hour to buy tickets and get seats. My other choice was to go up stairs and remember how lonely a hotel room could be. "Fine." I replied, standing up "Shall we?"

It was a drag show with fairly well done impersonations of old stars in their 'hey days'. Barbara Streisand, Judy Garland, Rita Moreno, Donna Summer and others spent two hours regaling us with songs of loves lost and hearts broken. The drag queen impersonating Sade did a cover of "Is It a Crime?" that made my heart physically ache. Sitting in my room alone with a box of razor blades would have been less depressing.

After the show, Crawford and I took a very awkward walk along the hotel's shops.

"They were very good." She said again.

"Yes." I nodded. "They were."

"I'll have to see if iTunes has some of those songs."

"I'm sure they will."

We were both silent for a while.

Finally, she stopped walking. "I'm sorry, Kaiba-san. I should have paid more attention when I suggested the show. I should have realized you would have hated that."

"Please," I gave her shoulder a gentle pat. "The show was fine. I did enjoy it. Truly." I sighed and decided to be honest with her. "I just found the subject striking a little too close to home." She looked confused. "Even I find it difficult to listen to 'The Man That Got Away' when spending the weekend with my ex."

She gasped. "Oh, Kaiba-san! Oh, how stupid of me! I had no idea..."

I stopped her. "Crawford, you'd need a full-time assistant to track all my ex-lovers. We broke up before you were hired. Please don't upset yourself."

"I was being selfish." She confessed. "I just didn't want to spend the evening alone."

"Neither did I." I took her hand and placed it on my arm. "We just passed a coffee shop. Shall we get a pair of lattes to drown our romantic sorrows with?"

She took my arm with a laugh. "They don't make one big enough for mine."

I went with tea instead. She liked her coffee very sweet, and after she put half a pound of sugar in a small drink, she looked at me a bit shyly. "It's sort of loud down here."

It wasn't really, but I understood her intent. "If you'd rather, we could go somewhere else."

"My room?"

"Certainly." I checked my watch as we walked. It was getting late. I had a duel early in the morning and then a meeting with Konami Games' CEO before lunch. I could drink my tea, do a little reading and - hopefully - fall asleep.

She opened her door and paused. "It's a wreck. Why don't you give me a moment to put a few 'lady things' out of sight and I'll tap on the adjoining door when it's presentable."

"Fine." It really didn't matter to me at that point.

I went into my room and took the time to change from my dueling clothes to something more comfortable. I had packed an informal kimono for lounging. I opened my side of the adjoining door, picked up my book and read while I waited for Crawford.

It was almost fifteen minutes later when I heard the door open at last.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting..."

I wasn't really listening once I looked up. She had taken the time to change clothes as well, but her choice was far more spectacular.

She had on a black negligee that flowed from her shoulders to her ankles. The top half of it was almost entirely lace; the rest shimmered in the soft light of the room. Her blonde hair, normally so tightly twisted into a bun, was loose and flowed around her shoulders.

I was not truly attracted to her, but I was not blind to the fact that she was an attractive woman - or to the implications of her entering my room dressed in such an enticing manner. Neither, I realized, was I wholly immune to the enticement.

I had to wonder again: just how lonely am I?

"I should go." She said unexpectedly.

I stood up slowly, still not sure what my own intentions were. "Of course, I would merely follow you back to your room if you did."

"This was stupid." She said, blushing and looking at the floor.

"Not necessarily. If you were trying to get my attention, it was brilliant. You most assuredly have it."

"I wasn't sure if you'd actually noticed me. I mean personally." She tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "You're always so focused in the office."

"Well I'm not completely oblivious." I had to chuckle.

"And, since neither of us wanted to spend another night alone, I thought - I hoped - I'm making a fool of myself, aren't I?"

"Not at all. Even I have to admit, you certainly make an impression." A far greater impression, in fact, than I would have thought possible for me with a woman. "Turn around." She seemed a bit embarrassed, but did so slowly. The gown was backless down to the split of her butt. Under the shimmering fabric, I could see the outline of two round, and undoubtedly soft mounds.

For some reason, with her hair out I could just picture Joey dressed the same way. I suppressed the shiver and the accompanying groan of frustration. "Thank you." I said softly and she turned toward me again.

The 'no fraternization' policy warred in my mind against the thought of another night in an empty bed. Miko-chan had been fun; Crawford was here, now, and available. Sharing one's body was not the same as giving one's heart. One did not have to be a vegetarian to enjoy bok choy.

She sighed. "I just thought that you might be as lonely as I am. I mean, I haven't seen you date so I guessed that since Mai left..."

"Mai?"

She smiled softly. "It was pretty clear; you were watching her all through dinner."

Why on Earth would she think I was interested in Mai? I had barely noticed Mai - except that she was sitting next to Pharaoh at dinner. Of whom I had been rather aware of for most of the weekend.

I was convinced that he was wearing that jasmine simply to torment me; and that the pants he'd worn all day were so tight they must have cut off his circulation in key places. But unless Crawford thought I'd suddenly turned straight...

... or didn't realize I was gay.

"Oh. I ... yes." I said as I tried to think of the best way to tell her. "Crawford." I crossed the room to her, took her hands and led her to sit on edge of the bed. "I wasn't looking at Mai tonight; I was looking at Pharaoh - Yami."

She snickered. "Why would you be looking at Yami-san? He's clearly gay, obviously, but you're not..." Her smile faded slowly and I couldn't resist letting mine grow. "But ... but ... you don't act gay."

"I don't act gay?"

"Like right now. When I came in. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head." She blushed slightly. "You, ah, noticed me."

"Any man who didn't notice you wearing this is quite obviously dead. Even Otogi would look twice at you in this." Her blush deepened. "I don't think spectacular is overstating the effect."

"Now you're just trying to make me feel better."

"Not at all. You should know by now that 'consideration' is not my strong suit. I would not tell you this garment complimented you unless I genuinely believed it."

"Yeah." She sighed deeply. "I should go."

"You were correct about much of your assessment. I haven't seen anyone in a while." I let her hands go and nodded. "And I was not looking forward to another night alone." I smiled at her. "You have made this a considerably more interesting evening."

"You're gay." She shook her head sadly. "I can't believe I didn't know."

"Why did you think Bakura set me up with all those dinner companions?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.