Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 30: My Newest Incarnation

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: My Newest Incarnation - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

We went back to Kame Game shop where everyone else was waiting. Mutou asked if I wanted him to attend the cremation.

"There is no need to inconvenience yourself." I replied.

"He means yes." Honda told him. "He'll just never admit that."

Mutou let the jibe go. "I'll tell Grandpa and Mai. They'll want to be there too." He walked away and I noticed that the first person he spoke to was Pharaoh.

Yamada, Kawai, Mokuba and I stepped into Mutou-sama's office.

"The police have a dilemma." Yamada started. "They do not wish to declare your father's death a suicide however they do not have enough physical evidence to arrest either of you."

"So what do we do?" Kawai asked.

"We could give them a sacrifice –" I started.

Kawai's eyes narrowed. "If one of you makes that suggestion again, I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap! No one's pleading guilty to anything they didn't do."

"The lioness has spoken." I smiled.

"Our other option is to be patient and let the authorities complete their investigation." Yamada finished. "They may be able to resolve this internally."

"All of this ends tomorrow, anyway." Mokuba pointed out. "After the cremation, we'll read the will, then they'll see there's no motivation, case closed."

We all nodded and I for one, sincerely hoped that was the end of the matter. Of the inquiry at least; I was not finished with the officers involved.

I had a car collect Ryou, Otogi, and everyone else who was ready to leave. I sent a second car with the Mutou's so they could pack a few day's worth of clothes for the service and after. Mokuba had a car assigned to him already so I didn't need to worry about that.

Nakamura took Honda, Honda-sama and I back to their apartment. The mail had built up but nothing had exploded or leaked.

My bike sat rusting in front of the building. I remembered the day I bought it. It was on the back of the used car dealer lot – even they were planning to trade it for parts. But since it was the month I was 'slumming', it was the only thing I could afford. It started and so long as the weather wasn't too hot or too cold and I kept more than half a tank of gas in her, she ran. Joey told me that part of the reason he and Honda stopped was he couldn't figure out why such a clearly up-market boy had such a down-market bike. He wanted to do me on the bike from the moment we met.

I found the key, sat down, and tried the motor. She coughed then started. I smiled, turn it off, and tossed the keys to the Nakamura. "Take it." I said.

In the apartment, I meticulously packed my books, clothing and household goods.

Honda packed a bag for the funeral then looked at me. "What are you keeping that stuff for? Don't you already have better stuff at home?"

I held up the bowl I was wrapping. "This is the first bowl I ever bought. It's the first bowl I ever washed. It's the bowl in which I served the first meal I ever cooked."

"Yeah but it's plastic." He laughed.

"It was cheap. All of this was. But it will all be displayed prominently in my office."

"Why?"

"A reminder; I do not need Kaiba, I choose it. At any time I can collect my cheap bowls, my cheap spoons and my torn towels and do just fine on my own."

Honda stood there for a moment. Then he smiled very slightly. "I'll see if I can find another box."

He helped me pack the rest and the three of us rode to Kaiba Manor.

As we drove through the gates, Honda-sama whistled. "Next time I come stay with you."

"Anytime you'd like." I replied. "I'll reserve a guest room for you."

"Knew there was a reason I liked you." He grinned.

"What do you think?" I asked Honda.

He had been looking intently out the window. "I think I would have hired the service too." I laughed; I actually remembered that conversation.

The household staff was hard pressed to find space for the twenty guests Mokuba and I brought home – my brother had taken the liberty of inviting several of his friends as well. I was very pleased by that; it was a good sign that Mokuba wasn't as isolated as I had been.

We had dinner in the main hall. Verne and Takomo combined their talents and served a meal that impressed everyone. Pharaoh commented several times on the quality and I scolded myself for caring about his opinion over anyone else's.

Noah and my Aunt joined us; I found it curious that Noah was crystal clear in my mind but my Aunt was only 'vaguely familiar'.

Anzu did not join us. Mai and Ishtaaru took a plate to her. When Honda offered to join them, they looked at each other before responding.

"We need to have some girl time." Mai looked almost guilty. "She's still really kind of wigged out about this."

"I just want to let her know I'm here, ok?" Honda said with a frustrated sigh. "Just tell her if she needs me – if she needs anything – I'm here."

"Of course we'll tell her." Ishtaaru told him. "And I know she be glad to know it." They hurried up the stairs.

"Time, Honda." I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him back toward the main hall. "She needs time. I did not see the fall myself but I saw the photos afterward. They were gruesome. And remember, they were working very closely the last few months. I'm sure she's been deeply affected on many levels by all this."

"I know." His shoulders slumped as we walked. "I just want her to know that I know. That I'm still here. I don't care about anything else."

"Come. Let's take our minds off the subject for a while." It was still light outside so I coaxed everyone into a tour of the grounds. In truth, as much as I was trying to distract Honda, I still found myself trying to impress Pharaoh.

Actually, Mokuba led the tour, as there were quite a few lingering gaps in my memory. I found the detailed trip around the property most helpful. Afterward, we toured the manor house and I was able to contribute my own recollections of its history and architecture.

As I was finally turning in for the night, one of the house staff stopped me. "Kaiba-san, excuse me. This was delivered for you this morning." She handed me a small envelope with Tokyo University Hospital's logo. Inside were Pharaoh's ankh and Joey's bracelet and a note explaining that Nurse Wong had found the items in my room after I left. The chain on the bracelet had snapped and someone had strung its charm on the ankh's chain. I studied both pieces. The ankh was surprisingly delicate in design. I had no idea how they had filled the small glass shape with sand because there were no seams or blemishes of any kind. The only mark was the cartouche Ishtaaru said was my name.

The charm Joey had given me was far simpler. The metal plate, a little larger than a military ID tag, was etched with the picture of an Akita surrounded by the kanjis for spirit, loyalty, obedience and bravery. I remember the day he bought it. Anzu had been laughing about us acting like a pack of stray dogs so I got the four of us tickets to The Tokyo Dog Show. I had given Joey a tag the same day etched with a Tosa and the kanjis courage, prudence, strength and honor. Anzu had given a bracelet with a Shih Tzu to Honda; he had given her a Bulldog.

With the damaged chain removed, the metal plate slipped behind the ankh as if they were designed to fit together. Around my neck, they hung rather long – just over my heart. I realized that I didn't have much jewelry so I decided to keep the necklace. It would remind me of happier times past. When my next romance fails, I could add a charm for him.

I went to bed. I dreamed.

Both Pharaoh and Joey were there, naked, kissing. I shivered in my dream, longing to join them. Their hands roamed freely over each other and they each gasped as one or the other touched a spot more sensitive than another.

"Dragon." Pharaoh gasped. "Take me."

"What about him?" Joey asked between fiery kisses.

"He no longer holds me in his heart." The smaller man sighed. "I have only you to hold me." I watched Pharaoh's hand moved down and begin stroking Joey to full length. "Tonight he didn't even see me."

Joey groaned. "You make me crazy like that, Tut!" Joey put his hand over Pharaoh's. "I'm gonna last like a minute if you keep that up!"

"You recover quickly." Pharaoh laughed deeply, lustfully. "Neither of us would suffer a long wait."

Joey's head fell back and he groaned deeply. "Oh God, faster." Pharaoh's hand did not speed up and I swallowed hard as I ached in sympathy for both of them. "Come on; don't be mean!" Pharaoh began kissing slowly across Joey's chest while the blonde softly begged for release. I was breathless watching them.

The dreams. I remembered them then. Erotic, almost painfully vivid. I found myself lusting for both men and unable to do anything about it. I could not reach them, I could not touch them. Even in my dreams, happiness eluded me.

"For god's sake, Pharaoh," I thought, "just let him fuck you and put us all out of our misery!" If the frustration in my own loins was a dream, then it was proof of my own mind's cruelty.

Eventually, Pharaoh allowed Joey to release and the sight made me moan in tandem. Joey held Pharaoh tightly and they kissed passionately for an age while my mouth fairly watered at the image. Slowly Joey released the Egyptian's lips in favor of his chin. His neck. His chest. His abdomen. As Joey settled on his knees, Pharaoh's fingers caressed his short-cropped hair.

Pharaoh and I both groaned as the warmth of Joey's mouth encircled Pharaoh's length. I remembered the feel of Joey's lips and tongue. I remembered the taste of Pharaoh's skin, the smell of his sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.