Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 29: The End of the Beginning

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: The End of the Beginning - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

The ceremony was ordinary. The Headmaster spoke, the Minister of Education for the Prefecture spoke. The choir sang.

I was informed that my remarks should end with an introduction of the Salutatorian – Takahashi. The Valedictorian was a boy I hadn't met. I was not the best or the brightest. In fact, to judge by my GPA, I was just barely above average. I was pleasantly surprised to realize that I didn't care. I was pleased for Takahashi, but I felt no jealousy whatsoever.

When the time came for me to speak, I adjusted the mic and looked out at the sea of classmates and parents.

"Good afternoon." I croaked. I cleared my throat and heard someone snicker. I tried again. "Good afternoon." It was just as bad. The snicker spread. I was about to get angry. I opened my mouth and coughed.

Somewhere in the crowd – I suspect around the 'h' section – full-blown laughter started. I really wanted to get mad.

Instead, I found myself laughing as well.

The Headmaster handed me a glass of water. "Are you alright, son?"

"Yes, sir." I managed. "Fine. Thank you."

"You didn't sound that bad this morning."

"No sir," I had to chuckle. "I didn't." I moved back to the mic. "That concludes the dignified portion of the afternoon."

"Come back!" Several people yelled. "Kaiba!" Others replied. I realized that the Cheering Squad was starting the chant and it went for several embarrassing moments before I thought of a way to end it.

I did a back flip.

It was risky in the cap and gown – the cap went flying – because if I landed on the gown, I could easily actually break my neck. But I managed to land with my feet on the bare floor and learned the error of doing flips in Italian shoes. Plus I knew my neck was going to start aching from the sudden move. The stunt, however, won me a standing ovation.

I let them cheer for a bit. They weren't merely cheering me; they were cheering all of us.

Then I waved them down. "As you can hear," I whispered to reduce to 'frog' effects, "I'm not the talkative type." I let the laughter subside. "So in brief, our Headmaster asked me to tell you what I learned here. I will tell you honestly, academically, I cannot imagine a less challenging program for myself – with the notable exception of Calculus V which is a new low in student abuse."

"Seriously!" Takahashi agreed behind me.

"But what I learned this year has nothing to do with academics and everything to do with people. I learned that I actually like some of them. I learned that some people will assist you even when you don't deserve to be helped. I learned that some people are not flawless but still should be held in the highest esteem. I learned – on multiple occasions, in fact – that I am not flawless."

I had to pause to cough and sip some water. "I know we should not single out people but it is rare I get an opportunity to thank people so publicly." I named a few names. "There are two others who have been like a Father and an elder brother to me. My father –" I stopped; there was nothing my classmates needed to know about him. "Your pardon." I took a breath. "I would like to thank our Headmaster and Honda Hiroto. Because, of all the things I have learned in the last year, perhaps the most important thing was from them: Appreciate those people who <choose> to be in your life. Gentlemen, I truly would not be here without you. Thank you."

There was a round of applause, which allowed me to cough again. "I was asked to introduce our Salutatorian, but I'm losing my voice quickly. So I can't tell you all the things I'd like to about the young man who got me my first real job." I turned and looked at him. "Remind me to tell you a funny story about that later." I turned back to the audience. "Suffice to say, that even I consider him one of the smart ones. Please welcome Takahashi Rekou."

I stepped aside and shook his hand as he approached the mic.

"I can't top a back flip." He started with. The audience laughed and applauded as I took my seat again.

I was exhausted from just the strain on my neck and throat. I should have worn the neck brace. And, unfortunately, I'd left the pain medication in the car. But I struggled to pay attention to the rest of the ceremony. And when it was time, I took my place in line and was handed the only official documentation of my educational career.

After, there was a great deal of handshaking and hugging and congratulating. I suffered it all by simply smiling and nodding.

I slowly made my way through the crowd until I found Mokuba and the others. Anzu threw her arms around me and wept.

"Anzu?" I heard a voice behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Honda looking stricken.

He didn't know she was dating Gozaburo, I realized. And he was not going to find out today.

Rather roughly, I pulled her away from myself and handed her off to Nakamura. "I think she's had enough." I whispered. "Take her back now and see that she gets some rest."

Nakamura's eyes swept past me and then back again. "Yes, sir." He said and actually picked her up to carry her off.

"Hey wait! Seto, what the hell?" Honda tried to push past me, but I held him. "Anzu!"

"Honda, listen. Please." I tried to talk over him, but I just didn't have the voice left.

It took him a minute before he stopped struggling and faced me. "What the fuck was that?"

"She saw Gozaburo fall." I whispered.

"So?"

"Honda, she watched him falling to his death."

He paused as it sunk in. "You mean the whole – the actual fall-ing?" I nodded. "Oh hell."

"I thought she should stay home today, but she wanted to be here."

He nodded. "I should go with her."

I stopped him. "So that she can feel the guilt of hurting you in addition the guilt of watching a man die?"

"I don't care about that now!" He pushed past me, took two steps and stopped. "She's a wreck, isn't she?"

"Completely."

"Damn." He said softly. "I should be there for her."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "The cremation is tomorrow. Be there for that." I could tell him why she was so upset afterward.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I'll tell Dad to leave without me."

"Actually, I'd like him to attend as well." I couldn't help the slight smile. "There will be free food."

Honda's sense of humor wasn't lost. "Can't miss that, can we?"

"Why are you two so glum?" Mutou threw himself at us. "We're free!" He held his camera up and the flash went off in our faces. "Mai wouldn't let me have a party, but Suzuki-kun's throwing one and Yoshi-kun's throwing one and..."

"Ok, Yugi!" Honda managed to laugh. "We get the point. Come on, Seto. We may as well change clothes."

A day of parties the night before Gozaburo's cremation and the press in attendance. I shook my head. "I can't." I whispered.

"Oh come on, Kaiba-kun!" Mutou pulled my arm. "This could be the last time anyone sees you!"

"Kaiba-san!" Ryou called me formally, but with a warm smile. "There you are. The press would like a statement."

I cleared my throat. "I suppose 'fuck off' is out of the question?"

"It would certainly be honest. But they'd like a photo op with you, and a few of your friends and apparently word has gotten out about Kawai-san being your legal guardian."

I sighed. "I left my throat medications in the car. Find me a cough drop and several dozen aspirin."

"Right away. We have the press corralled by the front stairs when you're ready." He moved off through the crowd.

"Should you be speaking to anyone like that?" Mutou asked. "You sound awful." He chuckled. "Not as funny as your speech but still..."

"Good afternoon." Honda croaked.

"Funny." I managed. "Find me a notepad."

Mutou found one and I wrote as we walked. It was a slow meander to the front of the building. Along the way, I invited friends to join us. If the press wanted a show, I'd give them a performance.

Security – headed, I noticed, by Tamura – had roped off an area and allowed press that had not attended the ceremony to join those that had. I saw quite a few foreigners in the crowd and recognized the logos of networks from half a dozen countries.

"Hey, Kaiba-kun," Takahashi looked at the cameras warily, "are you sure you want everyone here?"

"Definitely." I whispered. "Just don't swear."

I pulled Mutou in front of the mic and handed him the first page on my notebook.

"Introduce yourself." He said. There was a bit of laughter from all around. "Oh! Duh! Hi, I'm Mutou Yugi." I gestured for him to add more. "Uh, I'm a grand champion duelist and me and Kaiba-kun have been friend for a while now. Oh yeah, that pretty girl over there is my wife, Mutou Mai and she's a champion duelist too. We're the Pegasus Pair and –"

I put my hand over the mic and pointed to the page. Honda laughed. "Hey, Yugi, don't advertise the competition!"

"Oh right, sorry Kaiba-kun! Ok. My friend Kaiba Seto has asked me to field questions because he sounds like a frog right now." He laughed. "Actually, it's the first time since I've met him he doesn't have an answer for everything."

My classmates laughed heartily and I mounted a half-hearted protest, but gave up and pointed to the sheet. In truth, that was exactly what I wanted. Mutou quickly got the hang of balancing reporters and my friends lobed answers back faster than I could have dictated. Most of the questions did pertain to school and related issues – which told me that Ryou must have given them some serious threats against other lines of questioning.

But eventually someone had to risk it. "So, Mutou-san, do you and the others believe that Kaiba had anything to do with his father's death?"

"No way!" Mutou and several others yelled out.

Honda took the mic. "Look, you people don't understand anything. Kaiba-kun –" he paused and looked at me. Then he looked back at the press. "You people think that because he's spent half his life in front of KaibaCorp, you know him. Well, you don't. Seto can be mean, nasty and down right cruel, but I've never even heard of him laying a finger on anyone." There were agreements all around. "Kaiba Seto is my friend." He stated. "And I don't believe for one minute that he did anything to his father. And before you ask, no, I don't think Kaiba Mokuba did either."

"And on that note," Ryou took the mic from Honda. "I'm afraid we need to end this press conference. These young men have other obligations and it was generous of them to stay this long."

"How about a back flip for those of us that couldn't see the first one?" Someone yelled out. Several other press core people seconded the call.

Ryou looked at me. I repressed a smile and looked at the members of the Cheering Squad that had joined me. They gathered around me and, after a brief discussion, we took off the caps and gowns – and my shoes – and did one of our shorter cheers. I did do a pair of back flips and a cartwheel, but the most flamboyant move belonged to another boy. I wanted show that I was part of the team, not the star.

The press bought the whole scene completely. It was, after all, the truth.

My classmates and I left the makeshift stage and headed back to where our families were waiting.

"You know Seto," Honda shook his head, "between them and the sharks, I'd rather deal with the sharks."

"You do have a point there." I agreed. I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone. ''Kaiba."

"Where are you?" Noah asked. I told him. "Do you know where Mokuba is?"

"No. Why?"

"That son of bitch Mori got a warrant to search Kaiba Manor – today – and a subpoena to pick up the two of you and Kawai-san for questioning."

Impressive. Mori had to have rank and connections to pull that off.

"Seto?"

"I'm here. Where are the police now?"

"Here at the damn school! They've got Kawai and Yamada here in the parking lot." He scoffed. "They don't want to separate you from your legal guardian so they put her in cuffs and are waiting until they find you."

Cold rage rushed through me. "I'm on my way." I growled. "And when this is over, Noah, I want Mori. He goes down regardless of what else happens."

"Agreed. I'm heading back to the house now." My cousin hung up.

"Honda, Mutou." I snapped. "Now." I started back to the parking lot at just shy of a run.

"What's wrong? Why are we running?" Mutou double stepped to keep up.

"In an effort to get to me, the police are threatening to arrest Kawai-san."

"The hell they are!" Mutou exclaimed. Honda and I both managed to spare him a surprised look. I don't think I'd ever heard the good-natured boy swear.

We got back to the parking lot in good time. There were several police cars parked next to several KaibaCorp limos. Yamada stood next to one of the police vehicles, leaning into the window. I could see Kawai seated in the back. The rest of our families were nearby, forming a kind of stand off with the authorities.

There were several local police talking to Suzuki. Mori was standing near them, no doubt taking in every detail. Presumably Yoshida was serving the warrant at the house.

I marched directly to Mori. "Under what grounds is Kawai-san being arrested?" I demanded as loudly as I could.

"Kaiba-san!" Suzuki pulled away from the officers he was speaking to and tried to get my attention. "Please forgive the intrusion, but we need to speak with you about your father's death."

"Under what grounds is Kawai-san being arrested?" I asked Mori again. My voice was already fading.

"Kaiba-san, please." Suzuki tried again. "If we could speak with you for just a few minutes, I'm sure –"

I ignored him and continued to address Mori. "Under what grounds is Kawai-san being arrested?" I had to whisper.

Mori's eyes shifted to someone past my shoulder. He tilted his head slightly then looked at me again. "Your guardian was being held under suspicion of aiding and abetting a person of interest during an investigation." He said calmly.

"I trust that question has now been resolved."

"Two counts of aiding and abetting."

Without taking my eyes off Mori, I pulled my cell phone and called Mokuba.

"Hey big bro!" He answered. "What's up?"

"I need you to return to the car now." I had to pause and cough. "The police apparently decided that our family occasion is an appropriate time to resume their questioning."

"Fuckers!"

"I agree entirely. How soon can you be here?"

"Uh..." He hesitated and I could hear rustling around him. "Like ten minutes?"

I made a mental note to ask him later what he was doing. "Thank you." I hung up. "He's on his way. I would expect him in the next fifteen minutes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.