Sow and Reap
Chapter 27: My Introduction to Me

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: My Introduction to Me - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

My voice was still raspy the next morning, but my throat felt a little less raw. I was able to have brief conversations before I would lose my voice but it would return after a few minutes rest.

Nurse Wong did bring my newspapers and a stack of website hardcopies. "This is all I could find."

She was out of uniform. "Are you not working today?" I croaked.

"It's my day off." She admitted.

"Thank you." I made a note to find a position and hire her for it.

Ryou and Mokuba returned while I was reading, both scowling.

"The police wanted to 'interview' us. Again." Ryou's tone indicated what he thought of that. Mokuba was even more withdrawn than before. He seemed less angry and more distressed by something, but he just shook his head each time I asked if he wanted to talk about it.

After a few hours, Tanaka could not think of any further valid excuses for keeping me and I was finally released to go home.

The ride home was tense. Mokuba stared out the window. Ryou tried to make conversation, but I was far more concerned by my brother's apparent anger with me. When I wasn't worried about Mokuba, I too was looking out the window, piecing together a city that was only vaguely familiar to me now. The route to the house was dotted with things I knew, things half remembered and things unknown. For someone with an eidetic memory, it was unnerving to have my mind in such disarray.

My memory of the man driving the car, however, was as pristine as my memory of my brother. Nakamura Ito, father of Ichiro, driver for myself and for Gozaburo before me. He was due for a rather healthy raise as soon as I contacted personnel. And yet, I still had a patchwork of memories for Ryou. I knew we were friends. I was having difficulty putting the memory of Bakura, Gozaburo's Geisha and this man together, but I knew that would come with time. One question nagged at me, however.

"Are we lovers?" I asked him directly.

He blushed faintly. "Not ... currently. We were, briefly, until you and your boyfriend reconciled. Since then, we have not slept together – but" he glanced at Mokuba, but my brother was apparently ignoring us "but that was your choice."

"I see." I thought about it a bit longer. "You are seeing someone else as well, aren't you?"

He smiled. "That is irrelevant."

It seemed very relevant. "Didn't he threaten bodily harm if he ever caught us together?"

He frowned slightly. "If he did, I will speak to him. My relationship with you comes first."

"I don't think it does." I considered it. "No. And if that was the case prior, then it no longer is. If you are in a relationship, I don't want to interfere with it."

"Kaiba-san..."

"Now that, I remember," I smiled. "I distinctly recall telling you that if you were polite to me again, I would fire you."

He smiled. "You did, Seto. Otogi knows that I am your Geisha and that I am not a free man. It is a testament to the quality of person you are that I have a relationship with anyone else at all."

"And as I recall, that makes not the slightest bit of difference to him." I looked at Mokuba hoping that he'd taken an interest in the conversation, but he was still scowling into the distance.

I could not remember him being angry with me before. I could not even remember arguing with him, even as children. I have never denied or refused him anything that was within my power to give. To have won against Gozaburo and lost Mokuba would be intolerable. Quite literally, life would not be worth living.

We passed a long brick wall that appeared ten feet high from my angle. The car slowed and turned into a driveway. Nakamura swiped a pass card and a pair of excessively tall gates opened. Inside, the drive was lined with grass covered lawns and gently rolling hills. A few trees, just beginning to show signs of life, dotted the panorama. In the distance, I could see the top of a large traditional roof rising above the tree line. The trees became thicker as we moved toward it, but I could see roads that I knew went to gardens and guest houses and...

"The Shrine." I said.

"Did you want to go there, Sir?" Nakamura asked.

"No." My mind was racing as memories began flooding in. The grounds were beautiful and immaculately maintained. Mokuba and I went outside to play once and were both punished for trampling the grass. After that, the only time I spent in the legendary Gardens of Kaiba Manor was at formal receptions in the spring and fall.

But the Shrine. Someone had wed there – or was supposed to. I could not quite remember who.

It was another five minutes of driving before we arrived at the main house. I looked at it and tried to fit it into my memories of growing up. Architecturally, it was a blend of old and new, traditional designs and modern technology. It was very Japanese with long covered walkways leading from room to room and bordering Zen gardens throughout. The front half of the building was one level including the formal main hall, the formal dining room and the ballroom. The back half was a much more Western design with four levels and housed the kitchens, bedrooms and other private spaces.

Outside the front door, was a line of servants – none of whom I recognized. Mokuba got out of the car and rushed past everyone without a word.

"What is all this?" I asked Nakamura as I got out of the car.

"You've been gone quite some time, Sir. I think everyone wanted to see you. Be sure you're alright."

"Why do I remember you and none of them?" I asked him directly.

He hesitated. "Well, Sir, I've seen you more recently. I think, maybe, that night I picked you up..."

I stopped him. That night I made a specific effort to remember him – committing him to memory with the same meticulous care I put into a new card or engineering design. "Thank you. Tell the others that my throat is still raw. I don't wish to speak to anyone."

"Of course, Sir."

Nakamura went forward and spoke to the staff. I could see several people nodding as the message spread through them. I ran my fingers through my hair to smooth it – it really was almost comically long now – and straightened my shoulders.

Most of the group greeted me with 'welcome home' or 'sorry for your loss'. Some even seemed honest. I kept waiting for one of them to look familiar. No one did.

Inside the house, in the grand foyer, stood a man and a woman. They were both very familiar. She was young-ish and average – average height, average weight, average face – but something about her was comforting, almost maternal. He was was definitely not paternal. He was not quite as stunning as Ryou but easily a contender with long black hair and piercing green eyes.

My eyes never left him as she moved forward and embraced me tearfully. "Oh Seto!" she wept. "I can't believe he's gone."

"I can't either." I managed, although really I was frantically trying to remember anything about the black-haired beauty. He swept past me and internally I sighed and turned my attention to the woman in my arms. I presumed that she was Mazaki Anzu but she wasn't quite clicking in my memory yet. "I'm sorry." I said, not really sure what to say.

"I should have abstained for the vote." She sniffed. "I should have followed him when he left. You told me to go but I..." She broke down again.

"I'm sure you had nothing to do with it." I consoled her. "There, there."

After a few minutes, I gave Ryou a pleading look over my shoulder.

"Anzu, sweetheart." He pulled her away gently. "Seto still needs to rest. He's still healing."

"Oh God! I'm so sorry! I didn't even ask."

I smiled slightly. "It's ok. It's hard to answer." I croaked with a slight cough.

"Oh you poor thing!" She touched my throat tenderly. "I thought – I hoped he'd..." she broke down again and Ryou pulled her into his arms.

"Ryuji, help take his things up, please. I'll take care of her."

"Thank you." Ryuji sighed.

I didn't actually realize that I had 'things', but the black-haired beauty leaned over to show off a muscular ass as he picked up a briefcase I presumed was mine. There was a second bag so I grabbed it and followed him toward the back of the house.

Memories began spilling across me. Running through the halls after Mokuba. Studying the Zen garden in hopes that it would tell me why life was so hard. The first time I was allowed to attend a party in the Ball Room. My first kiss. I remembered a hundred sighs, a thousand frowns, precious few smiles.

No more. This was my mansion now. I did not want to live in Gozaburo's house. My company, my home. There would be smiles and friends and even the occasional unrestrained laughter.

And the more than occasional unrestrained sex, I thought as my current companion began climbing the stairs in front of me.

I knew this man did not work for me – I had a feeling, in fact, that he would be offended by the suggestion. A friend? He didn't seem particulary associated with any of the others. A lover? Hopefully.

On the third floor, the hall opened and stretched into two wings. To the west, Gozaburo's suite lay. A cold, dark feeling assured me of that. I turned to the east wing and paused. One set of doors lead to my rooms, one to Mokuba's and the others were vacant. Had been vacant my whole life. The whole house seemed too large and too empty.

"I thought that was Mokuba's room." Ryuji commented.

Which would only partially explain why the door was locked. "Oh. Yes. Thinking." I said and moved to the opposite side of the hall. "Please, come in."

"Well, for a few. I do need a break from poor Anzu."

"Yes, she seems to be taking Gozaburo's death rather hard."

"Honestly? And mind you, I wouldn't tell anyone else this, but I can't even begin to guess what she saw in him! I mean, Honda was a bit young, but at least he was sane."

"He wasn't insane." I stated. "He was evil." I opened the door.

Motion sensitive lights turned on and I found myself in a simple living room. My room. My game station with literally every system on the market. My couch and private library. My TV, stereo, CD collection. My sanctuary. There were three doors; one lead to my bathroom, one to my bedroom, and the last to my study.

"Huh. Funny, I thought it would look more like an office." Ryuji remarked. "This looks like a very tidy kid's room."

I had to smile. "I'm a very tidy kid."

"A joke? From you? They must have you high as a kite." He smirked. "Let's get you in bed."

I looked away, blushing slightly; it was the best suggestion I had heard in days. "This way." I said and led him to the interior door.

The bedroom – the whole house really – had been designed for adults with the idea that no child would ever be in residence. It was too large, and looking at it now, depressingly empty. There were no posters, no pictures. The windows were high and looked out over the rooftop balcony, accessed from my study. The room was painted subdued beige with curtains and bed spread to match.

The only luxury was the king-size western-style bed. Gozaburo had purchased it in Europe when the room was used as a guest suite and it was simpler to leave it than purchase something a child might like. I knew it wasn't just my memory making the room feel cold and foreign.

"Where do you want this?" He asked holding up my bag.

"Just drop it in there." I waved toward the closet.

"Oh. My. God." He stared into the room-sized walk in closet. "I think I just discovered heaven." He dropped the bag and ran an elegant hand down the length of the first rack.

Shirts, pants, suits – in that order – a small array of business casual, then weekend wear, which was almost as formal as my business wear. I stepped in behind him and nodded, pleased that my memory had been precise on something.

"Oh. My. God." He said again.

I turned and saw what he was looking at. My formal kimono collection. "Gozaburo had a few good points. He bought Mokuba, Noah and I one every Christmas. They're each handmade."

He pulled one out. It was spring green and had black dragons flowing around it. It was all of three feet long. "You must have been the cutest thing on two legs in this."

"I was very disciplined." I chuckled. Then coughed. "Excuse me."

"No, I really should let you get some rest. Besides, Ryou has enough going on without Anzu too. I can't believe you sent him to the Imperial Palace!" He shook his head.

He put the kimono away and started to leave, but I stepped over – not quite blocking the door. "Please don't feel obliged to leave." I said softly. "I'm enjoying your company."

He looked at me, just a little confused. "I think you need to lie down now."

"Alright." I stepped aside and he moved past me with a suspicious glance.

"Do you need anything?" he asked as he turned down my sheets.

I knew that was not a typical act for him and took it as my cue. "Give me a moment." I whispered. My voice was fading, but I suspected he'd understand me. As he stood straight, I slid my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. "I'm sure I can think of something."

He gasped and tried to pull away, but I held him firmly. His hair fell in a soft wave against my face. He once made a comment about the smell of my hair. I remembered silky black hair, carressing my chest, my stomach, my thighs... "I love your hair." I told him.

"Kaiba?" His voice was very tight. "I don't know what kind of goof balls they have you hocked up on, but if you don't let me go right this instant, you're going to find out the hard way what the 'double down dog' position is."

"I don't understand." But I loosened my grip. "We aren't lovers?"

He pulled away from me in shock. "LOVERS? US? Did you lose a few brain cells in there?"

"Yes." I said simply, too embarrased to be anything but honest.

Whatever he was going to say next, he re-considered. "Oh. Well. No, we are not lovers. I am very happy with Ryou."

"Otogi Ryuji." I whispered, finally fitting him into my memory.

"You didn't know who I was?" I shook my head. "Ok. I'm going to send Ryou up now. And just so you know, you're not his lover either. Got it?"

I recovered myself. "There is no need to send anyone up. I am fine. Tanaka stressed that I should be resting not talking." I coughed again. "Thank you for your assistance." I turned away from him and began undressing. A moment later, I heard the door close.

I did have medications I was supposed to take but I would deal with them when I woke. At the moment, no pill would have made me feel better.

In the middle of the night, I was awakened by someone screaming in terror. The sound was so close that for a moment I couldn't tell if it was coming from me or not. Then I realized that there was a speaker installed on the headboard.

Not a speaker, an intercom; installed shortly after our adoption so that Mokuba and I could talk after bed time if we wanted. So that if he had a nightmare, I'd hear him.

It took another minute for me to wake up enough to realize what I was hearing, and then I bolted out of my suite and ran for his. Instinct counts for a lot because I simply ran to a door, opened it and heard him sobbing.

"Mokuba!" I held him, kissed him, rocked him. "I'm here! I won't let them take you! I'm here, I promise. I'm always here." He clung to me still shaking, still panting.

No one else came.

The second night we were in Kaiba Manor – our first night ever sleeping apart – Mokuba had a nightmare and woke up screaming, but the house was so big and the rooms so far apart, that no one heard him. He got lost trying to find me. The next morning, I was hysterical trying to find him. I was honestly afraid that they had done something – taken him away – and I'd never see him again. The fear of losing him made me irrational. It was almost lunchtime when one of the maids found him hiding in closet.

I refused to leave my brother alone for even a moment until Gozaburo agreed to give us cell phones and installed the intercom. Gozaburo thought that I was a bit carried away – at first. But after a week of me refusing to even go to the bathroom without my brother, he made the changes. Even so, it was almost a month before I felt secure that my brother was safe.

I clung to him as tightly as he clung to me. My brother was the only thing I could count on. The only one who hadn't left me, broken my heart, done me bodily harm or otherwise made my life a living hell. He was the only thing good, the only thing precious.

"Why, Seto?" He asked softly, but his voice was the only sound in the world. "Why did you make him do it?"

"I didn't make anyone do anything, brother. It was a dream. It was only a dream."

"Was Dad dying a dream?" He said, still sniffing but calmer. His head was on my chest and his arms were still around me, but he was no longer holding me. "Was his miscalculation a dream too?"

I let him go and turned him to face me. "Tell me. The whole thing." I brushed his hair from his eyes. Even though he was almost 14, I still looked in his eyes and saw the child my true father intrusted to me. I wondered, for a moment, if that was how parents felt when they looked at their children.

He sat up all the way and turned on a lamp. "It was the one where I'm being chased." He said with a dismissave wave. "Why did you have to kill him, Nii-sama? What did I do?"

I looked at him in confusion. "I killed someone in your dream?"

He frowned. "Please, Seto. I just need to know what I did."

"What you did? What are you talking about?"

"The police. They told me you said I pushed him." The words didn't make any sense. I could hear them, but it was gibberish. "So, I just wanted to know what Dad did – what I did – to make you hate me." He sighed, resigned. "I won't deny it, if that makes things easier."

"I'm sorry; I'm not following this at all. I only spoke to the police once – I thought. I told them that he stepped out the window on his own. And when they started trying to frame you, I had a coughing fit. If they told you anything else they lied." I touched his face. "And if you think I would – think I could – ever ever accuse you of anything ... Mokuba – brother – please believe me. I would never, I will never give you up. Not to the bad man, not to the police. Not to death himself if I can find away around it."

He sobbed and fell against me. I sat there rocking him and quietly wiping my own eyes. Yoshida, Suzuki and Mori. They lied to him; they thought if they scared him that he would either confess or implicate someone else. Instead, they torment a distraught boy who'd just lost his father. Pricks. I had a wolf to sic on bastards like this. They would pay for making my brother cry.

Mokuba cried himself to sleep. I arranged us both more comfortably and slept with him.

I woke to a soft tap on the door. "Kaiba-san? Excuse me, sir." One of the servants was peering into the bedroom furtively. "I'm sorry to disturb you, sir, but there are some police officers here to see you."

I caught myself snarling. "They can wait until I'm damn good and ready to come down."

"Shall I show them to the study, sir?"

"No. Show them to the main hall." It had several museum-quality artifacts, which were just impressive enough to remind them who they were dealing with. "Let the staff know that those bastards think Mokuba had somthing to do with Gozaburo death. We are no longer cooperating with them."

"Yes, sir." The man left and closed the door behind himself.

"Why did he do it, Ni-sama?" Mokuba asked, surprising me because didn't think he was awake.

I started to placate him and stopped. He deserved honesty. "Because he hated me, I think. He hated me but he needed me and I think he couldn't stand the idea of losing to me again."

"Dad loved us."

"Gozaburo loved you."

"Don't say that! He loved us both. Why else would he have adopted both of us if he didn't have to?"

"He wanted you." I smiled. "After ten minutes with you, I'm sure he would have adoped anyone I told him to just to have you."

"Just for the record, I stopped believing that one when I was eight."

"It's true."

"I'm not a child, Seto." He pulled away from me. "Stop treating me like one."

I sighed. "You want an answer I don't have. I can only tell what I think his reasoning was. He wanted me to suffer and he knew that I would never let anything happen to you."

"What was his miscalculation?"

"His what?" Then I remembered the statement I wrote. "Oh! I just meant to refer to stepping off the ledge for the press. I doubt he ever miscalculated a thing."

"I'm sorry, Nii-sama. I guess I haven't been thinking clearly. I know you wouldn't..." he stopped. "You know."

"I confess I wanted to tell him to jump out a window, but he would never have done it because I said to. I don't know why he did it, brother. I'm sorry if I caused it." And for his sake, I truly meant it.

He sighed deeply. "What do you want to tell the police?"

"Assholes. The truth. I can't remember anything between the moment I realized I was dying and the moment I realize that you –" I stopped as a shudder passed through me.

Mokuba put his hand on my shoulder. "Yes. I would have gone right after him. You saved me."

I was the one crying then and he the one comforting. His nightmare came to life – the bad man almost took him. It took me a few minutes to calm myself. The bad man was gone. The bad man could never hurt him – could never hurt me – again. My abuser was dead.

I was abused and my abuser was dead. Both the admission and the release were dizzying. Who will abuse me now?

I pulled away from Mokuba and took a deep breath. "We need to end this investigation as quickly as possible."

"Nii-sama?" He wiped my face tenderly. "Things were worse with Dad than you told me, weren't they?"

"Irrelevant." I said. "Baba, I will need your assistance..."

"Baba?" He looked at me with shock and a touch of amusement. "You haven't called me that since my first day of kindergarden."

"I..." I had completely forgotten the infantile pet name. "Well..."

He smiled warmly. "Nobody else ever called me that, Nii-sama."

"I'd be stunned if they had." I said clearing my throat. My voice was tiring already. "I need your assistance today. My voice is giving out already and I'm still having trouble with my memory."

"I guessed."

"I'm sure." I cleared my throat again. "My problem is that apart from anyone I saw yesterday afternoon, I don't know anyone. For instance, I know I have a lawyer and he needs to be here when we speak to those jackels but I have no idea who he is."

"Yeah." He thought for a minute. "What about that guy who wired you the money? Yamada? I saw his name on a couple of the contracts you did." I shrugged. "His number is in your phone so that's easy."

"Yes. And if he can't get here in a reasonable amount of time, we can have a conference by vid-phone. I do have a vid-phone in my study, don't I? That's not something I'm confusing?"

"Seto, you have everything in your study!" He grinned. "If it beeps, you have one."

"Fine. Get your clothes. We'll dress in my room while we call him." He got up and grabbed what he needed. "I'll need you to cover for me substantially today. If I hesitate even slightly, answer for me. I will back whatever you say and we will resolve any disputes between ourselves later."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.