Sow and Reap
Chapter 13: Returning to the Current Paradigm

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Returning to the Current Paradigm - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I returned to school the next day. It was difficult; my energy began to fail during third period. But if I had spent another day at home with Pharaoh, I would have done something I would have regretted. I'd have enjoyed it, but I would have regretted it too.

Just before lunch I was called to the headmaster's office.

"How are you feeling, Kaiba-san?" He asked with a look of concern.

"Much better. Thank you."

"Are you sure you are ready to resume your school work now? I've been trying to discuss your situation with your father but..."

"But he hasn't returned your calls." I finished for him. "As I'm sure you are now aware, my relationship with my father is unusual."

"Frankly, I would say it borders on the abusive."

"I would prefer that you not pursue that."

"It is not my option to ignore signs of abuse." He pointed out.

"And I would ask that you understand that the Kaiba family is not like other families. My father is somewhat stricter than others and he will react badly if he thinks he's being ... criticized."

The headmaster hesitated and then looked at me sympathetically. "Seto, if you are being abused, you don't have to..."

I stood up. "My relationship with my father is none of your concern. I appreciate your position, but let me assure you that no abuse exists here. If you wish to confront Kaiba Gozaburo on the matter directly then please do so at your own peril. Was there anything relevant to my education that you wished to discuss? Otherwise this meeting is over."

He waved me back into the chair. "I should require you to see a counselor, but you'd only find a way around it. There is another matter. You missed the end of last semester. All of your instructors have agreed to waive your missing homework if you pass their final exams. Is that acceptable to you?" I nodded; it was probably the best deal I could get. "Good. So as not to get too much further behind in this semester, though, you need to take those exams this Saturday. I will proctor them. Here are the study notes your instructors said you'd need. The tests will be taken from these materials."

"Thank you. What time should I be here?"

"8am should be early enough. You have six tests to take, so be prepared."

"I will. Thank you." I stood and started to leave and then stopped. "Sir, I realize you've done a great deal on my behalf and I'd like you to know that I appreciate it. Much of your advice has been invaluable to me."

He smiled. "That's what I'm here for, Seto. Come see me anytime."

My classes after lunch were tedious and it was a struggle to concentrate in any of them. Honda finally accosted me at my locker between classes.

"Look, just go home Kaiba, you're wrecked."

"I have two more classes."

"You know what? Joey's right. You are an arrogant little prick."

"I take exception to that statement." I said with a straight face. "I'll have you know my prick is –"

"WHOA! Stop right there! TMI! I don't need to know anything about you that involves the swimsuit area!" He threw up his hands as a defense. "You pass out in class, don't say I didn't warn you."

I did not pass out during either class, but I did not contribute to the learning process. I made it to my bike, but I was in no real condition to ride it. I almost tried, but Honda appeared and I rode behind him instead.

"I'm still kind of ticked off with you, you know." He said as we walked the hell-spawned three flights of stairs to the apartment. "You have got to stay away from Yami, you know?" He unlocked the door. "Or call Joey and tell him you want to see this guy. But I'm not going to cover for you."

"You're right." I agreed, collapsing on the futon. "I should stay away from him."

He handed me a glass of water. "But you're not going to are you?"

I took a long swallow. "I will try."

"OK. New topic. When's Anzu's birthday?" I shrugged. "Ok, what month?"

I shrugged again. "I have no idea. Why?"

"Because if I haven't missed it, I want to get her something." He shook his head. "She's worked for you for like two years and you don't know her birthday?"

"I never needed to know."

"So you never got her a coffee mug that said 'world's best secretary' or took her to lunch or any of that kind of stuff?"

"Why would I?" Although as I thought about it, I suspected Anzu would have appreciated any of 'that kind of stuff'.

"Man, I am glad I don't work for you! You're a dick!"

"You're beginning to sound like Joey."

"Yeah!" He laughed. "I guess so." He turned sober. "So, seriously. Are you still into Joey or is it over or what?"

I sighed. I didn't want to think about those questions yet. "I love Joey. But ... but it's hard when he's not here."

Honda nodded. "Yeah, I get that. And at least he's called you. All I get from Anzu are these terse little tweets 'very busy, love you, miss you'."

"She is very busy right now."

"All the time? She has to take a break sometimes! She's not working 24/7, is she?"

"Actually, she probably is. She was working on Christmas."

"How do you know that?"

"She was at the office when she called."

His face fell. "She called? Why didn't anyone tell me! I left her like a million messages around the holidays! You know what I got? A New Years postcard."

"She is very traditional."

"Fuck tradition!" He burst. Then he seemed to get a hold of himself. "Sorry. I just ... Damn it!"

"I'm sorry, Honda." I said, really meaning it. "I didn't realize she hadn't spoken to you. She said that she'd just learned I was sick and sounded panicked. I only spoke to her for a few minutes. She had an office event she was late for."

"Seto – look, seriously – is there someone else? I'd understand if she was seeing someone else. I mean, I'm not exactly a catch for her."

"I'd imagine not. She wasn't seeing anyone else while she was working for me because I didn't leave her enough time for a social life."

"She wasn't that busy."

"I will point out that I require my key staff to be on call 24 hours a day. They lived with me, remember?"

"Required?" He looked surprised. "Geez! You are a dick."

"Thank you. Now remember she's working for my father who is infinitely more demanding than I am."

"Wow. She really is that busy."

"At least that busy." I smiled -- reassuringly I hoped. "I'm sure the only other men she is seeing these days are Ryou, Noah and my Father."

Honda chuckled. "I guess I can live with that."

We had a quiet night. I studied for my up-coming tests and went to bed early. The rest of the week was almost identical.

Saturday's exams were the hardest tests I had ever taken in my life. It wasn't the material so much as my inability to completely prepare for them. I was drained and depressed when I finished them. To cheer me up some, Honda coaxed me into stopping by the Kame Game Shop.

I dueled for a while, mostly an exhibition for me. A patron was complaining that without knowing the contents of the booster card packs, you could wind up with losers and I dared him to a modified mini-duel of sorts. I'd open a pack and if I beat him with it, he had to buy it.

Mutou-sama sold ten packs that way.

"I think I'm next." I shivered as Pharaoh's voice worked its magic on my nerves. I heard the plastic rip on a new pack as an unopened one was dropped in front of me. "If you win, Prince, I'll buy both."

"Then I will enjoy beating you all the more Pharaoh." I replied keeping my voice low.

We traded a few more barbs as we battled, and were literally tied when the last card was played. Another patron, watching the duel offered to buy two more packs and we resumed the duel only to reach a second stalemate. Since there were only nine cards in each booster pack, we were able to tie several times before the one of us by chance pulled a card that unbalanced the duel. We were still able to sell all the used cards – I signed the ones I opened – and Pharaoh and I resumed our stalemate challenge.

"Are you two still at it?" Mutou-sama asked, what seemed only moments later. "I should be closing now."

Pharaoh looked at me and smiled. His eyes flicked to the crowd watching us and I knew what he intended. "Is it past closing already, Grandpa? I hadn't noticed the time."

"Indeed, I lost track of the time as well." I agreed. "I still need to rest. My illness, you understand."

"Of course. We can resume this when you are feeling stronger."

There was quite a lot of protest, but in the end all cards were sold and Pharaoh and I promised to resume our duel the following weekend. Honda raved about it the entire way home but my thoughts were on Pharaoh and how he looked at me with every turn of the cards.

"I swear, I've never even seen a duel tie – and you guys did practically every time! How is that even possible?"

"Careful choice of cards and a bit of math."

"That was deliberate! Are you kidding me?"

"I thought it might be possible for a few cards at a time so I thought I'd test my theory." I smiled as I pictured the moment Pharaoh realized what I was doing. "Pharaoh must have attempted the same strategy." His mouth had frowned but his eyes had positively lit up. For a moment, I was afraid he'd push aside the cards and take me.

I was certainly tempted to take him.

I woke up Sunday morning not sure if my dreams had been about Joey or Pharaoh, but sure that I had to do something to relieve the pressure. My thoughts drifted between them as I 'abused myself' which did not take long.

For a moment I seriously considered Joey's request for a three-some when he returned.

Then I went to Takahachi's store to see if they needed me yet.

"On the mend, I see." Takahachi-sama greeted me warmly. "We were afraid we'd lost you."

I shrugged. "I am Kaiba. We are stronger than any fever."

He laughed and agreed. He didn't have any work but he promised to give me a good reference if I found something else.

It was too cold to job hunt outside so I went to the mall and put in applications at each store. I realized that I'd overtaxed myself when I sat down and found my hand shaking too much to write my name. I looked at my watch; I'd skipped lunch and forgotten my medication.

'How much damn longer does this insufferable disease last?' I lamented silently. I put my head down on the food court table as I felt the ache in the back of my neck growing. I knew the ache was only the beginning of the unpleasantness.

"Kaiba?"

I looked up into the worried face of Mutou; Pharaoh was with him.

"He's simply exhausted himself, Yugi," Pharaoh's strong hands began rubbing my neck and shoulders. "He'll be fine in a moment. Why don't you go on and I will stay here until he's recovered."

Yugi hesitated. "Yami..." He seemed torn then sighed. "Ok, I'll get the last couple things and meet you here. But Yami," he waited until Pharaoh looked at him, "Joey is our friend."

"And we would never intentionally hurt a friend, Yugi. Yes. I remember our conversation. But Kaiba shouldn't be alone and he is our friend as well."

Joey owed much to Honda and Yugi.

Pharaoh's massage relieved the edge of the pain, but in truth, I needed several pills, a meal and at least six hours of sleep. I also needed to find a job.

"Prince." Pharaoh's voice was soft. "This Joey of yours is becoming a problem. I have never known you to suffer interference before. If you want him, take him. If you want me, then take me. But choose." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"You were never known for your patience or diplomacy, were you?"

"Were you?" He countered.

"I am accustomed to getting what I want. What if I should choose both of you?"

He was silent. "I was never known to share either." He said finally.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.