Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 12: Pharaoh

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Pharaoh - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

One week after school started, Honda-sama went back to work. By then, the trip to the bathroom wasn't so exhausting. I could spend the entire day in the living room sitting up reading – if I didn't tax myself too much trying to do things for myself without Honda-sama catching me.

Just before Honda left for school, there was a knock at the door. "You sit." He ordered. "I got it."

Mutou and Pharaoh entered together. "Hi Kaiba!" Mutou was as cheerful as ever. More so – the hint of sadness in his eyes was gone. "Wow! You look so much better already! You looked half dead at the Christmas party."

"I will presume that was meant as a compliment." I mused. "I suppose I should accept it with grace."

"You should." Pharaoh replied. "You are looking more like your old self, Prince."

"What's that about?" Honda asked.

"An inside joke." Pharaoh was still looking at me. "I trust that you know your own medicinal schedule?"

"Quite well."

"Then you two should go on to school." Pharaoh dismissed Honda and Mutou. "There's no reason you should delay."

Honda looked very unsure. "Yeah. Hey Seto, I forgot something." He went into the bedroom and looked at me until I joined him. He closed the door. "Is there something between you and him?"

"Something like what?"

"Something like Joey is coming home soon and he kind of thinks you two are still together."

"We are." I stated. "Pharaoh is – something else. I think KaibaGames could use him."

"You know I'm not stupid, right?"

I looked at him sharply, in part because he was right – I was presuming he was stupid. "No, you are not stupid. I cannot deny that Yami and I seem to have some mutual attraction but you were right when you said I would miss Joey. Believe me, it's disgusting how much I want him. Yami said that if he was the 'king of games' then I was the crown prince. That's all."

"Yeah, well. Sorry. I don't mean to come down on you but the thing that sucks about friends dating is that if they break up, you usually wind up losing a friend."

"I doubt you could ever lose Joey's friendship."

"I meant you, idiot." He glanced at his watch. "I'd better go. Yugi and me are gonna have to run. Hey, can I use the bike?"

I laughed. "Just don't scratch the paint."

I got him the keys and they left. Pharaoh was looking at the few Honda family photos around the living room. I felt uncomfortable in the loose pants and no shirt I'd been wearing for two days and expended the energy to dress. I combed my hair, which Anzu was right, needed a trim. I took a rest and then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"None of that was necessary you realize." He said when I finally settled on the futon. "I preferred seeing you half dressed." If he could see the ankh around my neck, he didn't mention it.

"Your preference was not on my list of considerations."

"It should have been." He looked out the window. "I remember Joey. Blond American? Has a tendency to play luck cards?"

"Yes."

"A little beneath your station, isn't he?"

"My relationships are hardly subject to your approval."

"I notice that your 'relationship' is not here."

"He had a family emergency; he's out of the country."

"So for now, you are alone."

"I thought your offer to assist was to provide companionship."

"It was. But I'd like to know how companionable I may be."

"Surely a Pharaoh can find the kind of friendship he desires from more appropriate sources."

"At one time I could have had half of Egypt at my feet." He finally turned and looked at me. "A prince of industry has a more modern appeal."

"I am flattered, truly. But even if I were free to indulge, I don't have the strength now."

"I'm not so cruel as to take you now." There was a trace of humor in his voice. "You can hardly stand." He changed the subject. "So how do you spend your days?"

I showed him. We did some tai chi and yoga. We dueled a lot. He amused himself while I took a nap. After lunch, we took a walk around the building. It was my longest walk in months and I was worn out when we returned. I recovered quickly though – a good sign. Over the next few days, he fetched-and-carried for me and helped me with my medications.

And we talked a lot. About things I'd never discussed with anyone and things I suspected he'd never shared either. Growing up with Gozaburo. Being Pharaoh at 15. The deaths of both our biological fathers. The loneliness of being 'superior'. We talked about his previous 'visit' and what it was like seeing the world for the first time in thousands of years – and seeing it through Yugi's eyes. How difficult it was to adjust to everything. How angry he was. It reminded me of starting my own life over after the orphanage. Our lives had been very different and yet in many ways very similar. It made the attraction to him that much stronger and much, much harder to resist. I was very glad that even the idea of using the erection he inspired fatigued me.

I did get a call from Yamada. "They are claiming that you told them you were uninsured and would be paying the full bill."

"I don't recall saying anything of the kind."

He laughed. "With a fever as high as yours was, you could have said anything, but it's all inadmissible regardless. You are a minor and they admitted you without notifying your parents."

"I see. And that renders everything else invalid, doesn't it?"

"Somewhat. They are trying to convince the court that you were aware of everything and approved all the decisions made."

"I don't even remember going to the hospital."

"I assure you, they will remember you." He chuckled again. "They have filed every possible motion they can to try to collect this. The court will rule on it and then they will consider your counter-suits for malpractice and wrongful damages. You may have to make an appearance before the magistrate. I will tell you a few days before if you do. Please be sure to look very sick. We will lose face if you appear looking healthy and well."

I hung up shaking my head; maybe I would introduce this wolf to my father. They seemed to think along similar lines.

"I have a confession." Pharaoh said after he'd been looking after me for a couple of weeks.

Our daily walks had gotten longer. We could take my bike to the mall and walk for an hour at a time, if I took a 30-minute break when we stopped. I had gained most of my lost weight back but thanks to the tai chi and yoga, I was toner and more flexible than I was before my illness. I was actually looking forward to Cheering Squad.

"I knew you before." He said as we sat on a bench near a vacant store.

"Yes, we dueled. I know."

"No, not my previous time with Yugi." He looked at me. "Before. In my time."

"Someone like me."

"You."

"It could not have been me." I laughed. "Your story is impossible enough. There isn't enough 'suspended disbelief' in the universe to believe that it could happen to two people."

"Your soul then." He compromised and went on before I could dispute that. "But you. And no, not in the same way. I don't know how you are here, but it is you. By Ra, you look as you did when I gave you the throne. Same eyes, same hair, same undeserved arrogance." We both smiled at the reference, taunting each other. "You are Priest Seto." He looked away. "And you still hold my heart."

"I ... what?"

He looked at his hands. "A Pharaoh is a God. But even Gods can love."

My heart began racing. It seemed I had wanted to hear those words my whole life. But Joey. Joey was my heart; Joey had wanted me without anything before he knew I was anyone.

"We should return. You look tired." He started to stand.

I reached out and stopped him. He wouldn't look at me until I turned his face to mine. Pharaoh or Joey? How could I choose? I leaned forward and kissed him, hoping that it would be meaningless, forgettable and cold. It was not.

It was hot and engulfing. Like a wind blowing me over. A wave crashing down, drowning me in need and want and pleasure and pulling us both into each other with more power than anything I've ever felt. I was lost to it. He pulled away first.

"You have sown the wind, Prince, dare you reap the whirlwind?"

"Are you always so moved by a single kiss?" I tried not to pant. "Not a weakness that would serve you well."

"Even time yields to the desert sands."

"I'm..." terrified I wanted to say but I settled for " ... tired." I realized that somehow our arms had entwined around each other and pulled mine quickly away from him. "And I have homework I'd like to try to finish today."

"Answer me this, Prince. Does the whelp move you as I do?"

"Joey is like no one else." I said. It was honest and deflected Pharaoh's question.

We returned home in silence. I held him as he drove my bike and cursed the spiteful biology that made so clear what my words tried to hide. If he noticed my rather obvious arousal, however, he did not mention it.

Honda's phone was ringing as we arrived and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Tak?" Joey's voice was the most welcome and yet unwelcome thing I'd heard in days. "Hey! How you feeling?"

"Better." I answered in English. Pharaoh looked curious but turned his attention the kitchen. "How is your sister?"

"Good. The treatment's working. Her eyes are really clearing up a lot." He lowered his voice. "Hey, you alone? Honda told me you had a babysitter these days."

"I would hardly call him that."

"Is he hot?"

I shivered. "Not especially."

"Funny, Honda said he's wicked hot."

"I wouldn't think he's one to judge."

"So he is hot." Joey laughed. "Hotter than Bakura?"

"Not hotter than you."

"Oh, so you don't call him 'God'?"

"Joey!" I snapped. Pharaoh looked up and I took the phone into the bedroom and closed the door. "I wasn't calling you 'God'," I whispered. "It's an exclamation of passion."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.