Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Interlude #1: Ryou's Tale

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Interlude #1: Ryou's Tale - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Interlude #1: Ryou's Tale

Interlude #1

I love nightclubs. I love dancing. I don't get to go often — my employer isn't fond of them. But occasionally, he's in the mood to indulge his lover's preferences and he takes all his friends some place loud and wild and expensive. My 'employer' as I typically refer to him is my patron's eldest son. My Patron is Kaiba Gozaburo and I am his Taikomochi — a male Geisha.

I am only one of half a dozen certified Taikomochi. I studied at the prestigious Gion Kobu Kaburenjo and was even allowed to live in the Komo River Okiya — the same house to which 20 percent of my current income goes each month. I am trained in both traditional and Western opera, the koto, painting — oil and water color — calligraphy, and, of course, dance. I participated in the Miyako Odori last year and will most likely be invited again this year. I play tennis and golf. I have attained rokudan at Go. I have attained nidan in Aikido and godan in Kyudo. I speak English, French and Portuguese fluently. I even have a BA in business administration. We Geisha have never been simple creatures. We only appear that way to preserve the mystery.

My Geisha name is Momoka. It means 'peach blossom'. I rarely get to use it; Kaiba-sama prefers that I maintain a 'low key' image. I use my birth name unless I am actually entertaining at a teahouse. I do not wear white paint and million dollar kimonos — except on very rare, very formal occasions or to entertain very special guests. The modern world doesn't relate well to those images. Besides, a well-tailored suit looks so much better on me. I did mention I was a man, didn't I?

But I love nightclubs and the reason I mention it and the dancing is because that's where it started. Where I met him. The Him. The only Him for me.

Kaiba-san and his lover, Wheeler-san, were attending a Duelist Tournament. Several of their friends were competing as well but only Mutou and Kaiba matter. One of them would win and everyone else would settle for lesser prizes while they split first and second place between them. In the evenings, however, Wheeler got bored and explored the hotel. When he found the club, he pestered Kaiba into going. There were seven of us in the Kaiba Entourage, all dressed to be seen by the press. At times like this I do not refer to Kaiba as my employer.

I am honored to call him my friend.

When we first met, I wanted to call him my lover. I did very briefly, in fact. But Wheeler was always there, lurking in the shadow of Kaiba's heart and when they finally admitted that they loved each other, I exited his bed, as any good surrogate should.

He retained my services in other ways, however, and since then, Wheeler and I have formed a warm friendship.

But the club, the dancing, that's what started that night. We only have one woman in our circle of friends — my co-worker Anzu. If I am Kaiba's yin, she is his yang. She and I meshed from the moment we met and when we all go dancing, she is always my first partner. She has a boyfriend, Honda, who will never dance with me, but I ask every time regardless. It's terribly entertaining to watch him blush as my invitations become more and more outrageous.

Eventually, however, I must search the crowd for a new partner. I have only two criteria: they must be well dressed and they must have rhythm. Beyond that, I'm only there to have fun.

I was leaning against the bar looking for my next partner when someone approached me. "Excuse me?"

I looked to my left and saw long dark hair — not a shock in Japan — tied back loosely. Sharp, bright green eyes - not nearly as common - and full lips smiling at me. I never even saw what he was wearing. "Yes?"

"Please tell me that you are here with someone. You have a date?"

"No. Just here with friends. Why?"

"Oh dear." He exaggerated a frown. "I was afraid of that."

"Really?"

"You see, now I have to ask you to dance and, if you say no, I'll have no choice but to kill myself."

"That seems rather drastic." I finished my drink. "Maybe you shouldn't ask."

"But I'd regret it forever if I didn't take the chance."

I was already beginning to think the same thing. "Well, I'd better say yes then. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."

He had rhythm. He had style, he had grace, he had energy. And he was flexible enough for my mind to wander a bit. By the time we danced through the next half dozen songs, I knew I was taking this man back to my hotel room. It would be a mistake. My favors are not mine to give. My 'employer' is my keeper in every sense that matters. But those eyes, those lips, the way he moved next to me, I had no resistance to any part of him. And he seemed just as taken by me.

A meaningless fling at a gaming convention. How cliché! And yet I found myself kissing him passionately in the hallway; trying to let go of each other long enough to get to the elevator. Pulling up his shirt as we ascended to a room — his, mine, who cared so long as it was close.

We could barely get the door closed before he was on his knees in front of me, devouring my cock like he enjoyed what he was doing. I wouldn't let him finish me that way, though. I wanted to finish inside him. Watching his eyes as his orgasm hit.

I woke to my employer calling me, wondering why I wasn't waking him. We were tangled in the sheets of his bed — I realized that I still didn't know his name — and I had to hurry to gather my clothing, dress, and leave. I woke him long enough to take one final, passionate kiss.

If I had any sense at all, it would have ended right there.

Kaiba-san never does anything for only one purpose and the pleasure of dueling was always mixed with some business or other. Today, I knew his calendar had a meeting with a South American distribution firm and an initial negotiation with another game designer. Kaiba-san's younger brother had discovered a dice game he enjoyed and my employer wanted to buy it for him as a birthday gift.

The hotel had arranged a small meeting room for our use. While Kaiba and Anzu went over their notes, I arranged refreshments, presentation equipment, a table large enough to roll dice on, and other last minute details.

I was talking to one of the hotel staff members when I had the feeling that someone was standing behind me. I ended that conversation and turned to begin the next.

Only to find myself face to face again with those eyes and those lips. And those shoulders, that chest, those hips, that cock, that ass, those legs and surprisingly, those feet.

I retained enough presence of mind to ask, "And just how may I help you?"

His face flushed a bit and I was thrilled to see his thoughts were in the same gutter as mine.

"Bakura!" My employer's voice boomed from the room. "Bring me a drawing pad and a damn pen that works!"

The request broke the spell nicely and I excused myself to get the items he needed. When I returned to the desk, handsome was still there. Internally, I sighed happily. "So, where were we?"

He smiled. "I'm Otogi Ryūji." The name was familiar but I couldn't place from where. "I have a 9am appointment with Kaiba Seto."

" ... I..." Fucked " ... oh..." Kaiba's " ... my..." Business " ... yes..." Partner. Shit! "Just a moment, please. Allow me to let him know you are here." I tapped on the door. "Kaiba-san, Otogi-san is here." I said in my most controlled voice.

Once the door was closed and the meeting had started, I allowed myself a groan. I knew sleeping with him was a mistake. I knew it and I did it anyway! This is my problem — I never listen to my head, always my heart or parts lower.

I took a deep breath and resigned myself. Those eyes were now officially off limits. If Otogi and Kaiba were going to be in business, I could not be in Otogi's bed. No way. Never again. Zero tolerance.

And, apparently, zero resistance, because when my alarm went off the next morning, Otogi and I were tangled in my sheets.

He began nibbling my ear. "Good morning. Top or bottom?"

Both, I wanted to answer. Instead, I pushed him away. "Get dressed. I have to go. You can't be here."

He wouldn't be pushed. Then again, I wasn't trying particularly hard. "How much time to you have?"

"None. I have to be dressed in twenty. I have to wake him in thirty. Stop that." His hand on my cock was making it impossible for me to think.

"Tell him you're sick today. That you want to spend the day in bed."

"Oh God! He'd be in here before I put the phone down." He tightened his grip. "Oh please, you're torturing me! Faster!" He sped up. I grabbed his shoulder and kissed him hard to keep from screaming loud enough to be heard in the next room.

When I'd finished making quite a lot of mess, he laughed softly, warmly. "You even come lyrically. Why did I have to meet you here?"

"Karma." I sighed. "You must have been very, very wicked in your past life."

"Do you really have to go?" He asked. "I could be very, very wicked now."

"Yes, you could and yes, I do."

I got out of bed, showered and dressed. Otogi lay there watching me, sheet over his hip, hair tussled, looking well fucked and making me want to crawl back into bed with him.

"Mm, mm, mm!" He leered as I fixed my collar and cuffs — French thank you, never, ever button. "I have never met a man who looked as good dressed as he does undressed. You look like something good to eat." I was wearing my gray suit, pink shirt and white striped tie. It does compliment me quite well.

My wrist alarm went off. Time to wake my employer. I kissed Otogi as if it were our last. "I really have to go now. If I'm not back in ten minutes, I'm not coming back this morning and you should go."

Kaiba had an especially busy day planned and I didn't see Otogi again before we left for home. On the plane, I smiled and laughed with everyone but found myself frequently sketching Otogi nude from memory. Yesterday; he belongs to yesterday. A Geisha cannot promise tomorrow. A Geisha cannot have forever.

We are forbidden to marry. It hardly makes sense to even suggest it. We are not spouses, we are not lovers. We are mysteries. We are touchable and yet unattainable. We are the cherry blossom — lovely and real but fleeting and ethereal. Even if I wanted to pursue him, it would be at the cost of eight long years of training. I don't want to retire. I love being a Geisha. Where else can I be paid to be both as beautiful as I am and as intelligent as I am?

We went home and I began to forget him as life returned to the rhythm and flow it had before I met him.

And then, about a week later, my phone rang. I was just finishing Kaiba's classes for the day while he and Anzu returned to the corporate office for a meeting with an American firm. I presumed it was one of them and didn't even glance at the phone before answering, "Bakura."

"I'm sorry." He said.

A cold chill ran down my spine while a hot flash engulfed the rest of my body. "How did you get this number?"

"While you were in the shower, I used your phone to call mine. I programmed my name in too."

I spared a glance at the screen. It had his name and 'lover' as his company. "I'll remember to take my phone with me next time."

He groaned. "Promise me there will be a next time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.