The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 7: The Plan For Revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Plan For Revenge - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

That event settled everything between Lydia and me once and for all. It cemented our love for each other forever in solid concrete. We would still have issues to overcome in the years ahead, but any doubt about the depth of our love and commitment for each other, and to each other, was put to bed forever.

I still had to reconcile myself with the reality that no matter how hard I tried, that I could not erase the image of Lydia so passionately fucking Norm from my brain and that I now had this erotic compulsive craving to watch Lydia fuck and suck other men. And while I was so proud of her performance that day in the squadron and how she kicked Norm squarely in the nuts, that act didn't relieve me of the need to somehow personally make him pay for what he did to begin to regain some of my self-respect. I decided that I had to deal with the self-respect issue first as a matter of priorities and decided that the only way I could deal with that would be to fuck Beth and then make sure Norm knew that I did it.

It wasn't very hard to get into Beth's pants. She was already pissed at Norm for cheating on her in such an amateurish fashion that he got caught causing she and him to become the laughing stock and butt of jokes all over the air base. I waited until I knew that Norm would be off base on a four-day training deployment and called Beth to ostensibly express my regret at how our friendship got so fouled up over the incident that night at my house.

I told her that what I regretted most about the whole affair was not just that Norm had fucked Lydia when they were both pretty drunk because I would get over that, but rather it was the loss her's and Norm's friendship, because I just couldn't excuse Norm for what he did and retain my self-respect. Beth said she understood perfectly how I felt and that she too loved Lydia, but she also couldn't bring herself to forgive the way she fucked Norm. I made a suggestion that we meet for lunch somewhere to talk it over to see if we could find some way to repair the damage, and she agreed immediately that was a marvelous idea. We agreed to meet the following day at an out of the way restaurant down on the beach.

Beth came to lunch the next day dressed to kill looking like a real sex kitten. As we talked I told her that one of the things besides the damage to our friendship that hurt me the most about what happened was that Lydia had chosen my best friend to fuck her brains out instead of finding some other ass hole to satisfy her itch for some strange cock. If she had fucked a stranger that wouldn't have bothered me so much and in fact I thought it would have been kind of erotic to watch Lydia hump her cunt on another man's cock and the idea excited me.

Beth said that she understood completely and that she had long ago accepted the fact that Norm was just the kind of guy who would always chase pussy. It didn't bother her that he lusted after Lydia and fucked her because she knew that for Norm, it was just plain old physical sex and he didn't love any of the women he cheated with and always returned to Beth's arms. She said that she had often considered looking for other men to fuck to return the favor to Norm, and not just because he was always sleeping around on her, but also because she was tired of having to live with his puny little cock that often failed to satisfy her and she wanted to feel a real man sized cock that would really stretch her cunt like the ones she she used to enjoy before she met and married Norm. But then she said that what really pissed her off was that he did such an amateur, sloppy job of bedding Lydia and fucking her that he got caught and subjected them to so much public humiliation and derision.

Then she said,

"You know Dan, it's really too bad that we didn't know how we all felt before this happened, because we could have just engaged in a little swapping and had lots of fun fucking and sucking each other." And I said, "Boy you're right Beth. I have secretly lusted after you for years and during the war I used to have really erotic fantasies about you fucking me, and sucking my cock, and swallowing my cum when I would masturbate myself."

That was all it took. She looked at me and said,

"Damn! What the fuck are we waiting for Dan. Lets get a room next door at the Surfside Motel so I can fuck your brains out right now. I know you have a monster cock baby, because Lydia brags about it all the time when us squadron bitches get together for wine and gossip. That bitch, Lydia, owes me a taste of your cock honey. Let's do it!"

The waitress had just delivered our lunch plates and I'm pretty certain that she overheard Beth's last excited remark. I threw $40 on the table and we both got up and left without taking a bite and got us a room next door at the Surfside motel as fast as we could. As the restaurant door was closing behind me, I heard our waitress say to the maitre'd,

"There goes two of the horniest people I have seen in a long time. That broad is worse than a bitch in heat. It makes my pussy itch for a real fat hard cock. Are you interested Alfred?"

(Reader- I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I'm no better than any of the other guys that cheat on their wives. I guess you could make that argument. But the way I looked at it. The deal that I made with Lydia was still in force, and implicit in that deal was my right to fuck any other woman I wanted to. And she did say that she would never complain if I decided to fuck some other woman, but would only work harder to make me want to fuck only her. Besides, I was only doing this to get even with Norm. It had nothing to do with my love for Lydia. And even if you can't accept that rationale, I never claimed to be a saint.)

I was kind of disappointed in Beth as a piece of ass. She fucked ok, but she didn't have any imagination, and she was so thin, sort of like a "boney maroni," that she had too many sharp edges to suit me. Also she would only fuck in the missionary position with me on top because after I got my cock sunk all the way in to her cunt she would bring her legs together real tight and cross her ankles effectively trapping my cock in her cunt like it was in a vise. It was damn near impossible to move my cock in and out of her cunt. Beth just used the muscles of her cunt walls to rhythmically squeeze and relax around my cock until she and I both had orgasms. She said she liked that position because it was the only way she could keep Norm's short dick from slipping out of her cunt before she could have an orgasm. But I have to say that she really made up for it as a cocksucker. That woman could suck cock like no one I had ever had before and she never tired of swallowing cum. She sucked me off so much that afternoon that my balls and cum sac were completely dry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.