The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 6: A Real Fighter Pilot's Wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Real Fighter Pilot's Wife - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

I won't try and sugar coat things and say that everything was smooth sailing from there on out. The next four or five years had some pretty rough spots that we had to work through, but Lydia was true to the promises she made. The hardest part for me was learning to live with the fact that the thought and sight of my wife fucking another man was erotically exciting to me which made me feel like I must be some kind of pervert, and also not being able to get my self-respect back until I personally made Norm really pay for what he had done to Lydia.

About six weeks after that night in my house when I caught Norm and Lydia fucking each other, I found out by "accident" that Norm had in fact been picked up by a sky cop patrol. (I have, accident, in quotes because as you will soon see, I'm sure it was no accident the way I found out.) I was in the squadron snack bar having a hot dog and a coke between missions and talking with four or five of the guys when one of them, Billy Castle, who was a bachelor that was dating the Wing Commanders secretary, Priscilla Allen, said that Prissy had told him this story about Norm's name showing up on the Security Police desk sergeant's daily blotter.

Prissy told him that the blotter entry described how Norm was picked up last month taking a piss on the sidewalk in the housing area wearing nothing but his skivvie shorts in a highly inebriated state at four in the morning. It was standard practice for a copy of the blotter to be forwarded to the wing king anytime an officer's or senior NCO's name appeared on it. The wing king asked Prissy to call the sky cop commander and tell him the wing king wanted him to come over and relate the details of the incident to him in person. Prissy was in the room to take notes and heard the whole story when the sky cop commander reported the details as they knew them.

Billy said this is what Prissy said happened. The two sky cop NCOs picked up Norm in the housing area drunk out of his mind wearing only a pair of boxer shorts taking a piss on a fire hydrant on a Sunday morning at about 4:15am and they were going to take him in and book him for being drunk in public, indecent exposure, and lewd and lascivious conduct. Even though he had zero means of identification to prove who he was, Norm managed to talk them out of it and convinced them he was an officer, and just had too much to drink at a squadron party and had been caught fucking someone else's wife and had to run out of the house before her husband could beat the hell out of him.

The two NCOs must have thought the whole situation was a riot and took pity on him and agreed to drive him to his house first so he could produce some evidence that would verify that he was who he said he was, because they knew if he was who he said he was and they booked him on those charges it would mean the end of his career. They took him home and Norm had to wake up Beth to open the door and vouch for him.

When Beth opened the door and took one look at Norm in nothing but his boxer shorts with two sky cops behind him, she blew up and yelled at him,

"Norm, you fucking, two-timing bastard. Who did you get caught fucking this time? I'm going to cut your balls off you shithead!"

The senior of the two sky cops had a big grin on his face, saw the name plate on the wall by the door that said, Captain Norman Sanders, and then politely asked, "Ma'am, is this your husband, Captain Sanders."

Beth replied, "Yeah guys, I'm sorry as hell to have to admit this ass hole is mine all right. You guys can do me a great big favor by just taking him straight to jail and let him cool his heels for a few days."

The senior sky cop answered,

"We don't really want to do that ma'am and I'm sure you don't want us to do it either. If we formally charged and booked him, it would get him all jammed up with very serious trouble and would probably mean the end of his career. We're just glad that he didn't try and drive himself home as drunk as he is. Why don't you just let him sleep it off." And then the two cops turned to leave and the other one said, "Good luck ma'am."

Billy looked at me and said, "You and Norm are pretty tight buddies Dan. Whose cunt do you think it was he was dipping his wick into?"

I replied, "How should I know Billy? I'm not Norm's keeper and I don't have a clue."

Billy reacted with a very puzzled look and said, "Gosh Dan, you mean this is the first you've heard about this? I thought you and Norm were so tight with each other that you shared everything with each other?" He put special emphasis on the phrase "shared everything" as he looked at the other guys at the table and said, "Didn't you guys think that too?"

Everyone else around the table said "Yeah we sure did," or something equivalent to that and exchanged smirks and knowing looks among themselves. There was no doubt in my mind that the story was out there now and probably the whole damn base was gossiping about it.

Then Jack Gersten spoke up and asked hesitantly,

"Six weeks ago was about the time you had that great Saturday night Squadron party at your house wasn't it Dan? Man that sure was a down and dirty blowout. There sure was a lot of fucking and sucking going on that night. I remember the great performance that Bob Sparks gave when he pounded his wood into Jan's cunt. It turned Cindy on so much that I had to take her home right afterwards to ream her cunt out for her. Cindy and I left about midnight and Norm was still there alone since Beth had left earlier in the evening. Norm was feeling no pain by then. Are you sure you don't have any idea Dan whose cunt it was that 'ole Norm might have been lubricating with his cock sauce that night?"

I reponded with a degree of impatience and just said,

"Listen Jack, I don't have any idea who it was that Norm was fucking or if he even was fucking anyone. For all I know he might have just concocted that story to make the Sky cops feel sorry for him. I was passed out cold before 1am that night. And as for you Billy-- Norm and I don't share every damn thing with each other. So if you want to know who, or if, he was fucking anyone that night besides Beth, then I suggest you ask him. Now I don't have time to sit around here and gossip with you guys like a bunch of little old ladies. I have another mission to brief and fly." And I left the table, and as I was leaving the snack bar I heard the table I was at erupt in a lot of laughing.

When I got home that afternoon I told Lydia that the cat was out of the bag and told her about what happened. She said that she was afraid that I was right because she had run into three or four of the wives at the base commissary that morning and they told her about the rumor going around that Norm had been caught fucking someone else's wife and that Beth was going to cut his balls off. They wanted to know if Lydia knew who it was that Norm was fucking. Lydia said that she had not heard the rumor and didn't know anything about it and had to run to pick up the kids at day care. As she left she heard them giggling and one of them said, "I bet she wishes she didn't know."

I told Lydia to just ignore the gossip because we wouldn't have to put up with it very long anyway. Our squadron commander, LtCol George Ripley, had announced earlier that day that the whole squadron was being relocated to another air base in Texas in three or four months so the opportunity for transferring out to some other job was very good. I told her that there was going to be a squadron commander's officer's call on the next day at 3 pm where all the details would be laid out.

The next day everyone in the squadron was in the squadron briefing room listening to LtCol Ripley explain how the move to Texas would be carried out and who would have to stay with the squadron and who would be eligible to apply to move on to other assignments if they wished.

It was about 3:30 and LtCol Ripley was almost finished with the briefing when the double doors at the back of the briefing room flew opened with a bang and Lydia marched through the doors down the aisle to the front of the group. She was wearing stiletto high-heeled shoes with sharp pointed toes and was dressed in a very stylish sheath type red dress that emphasized her cleavage and hugged all the soft curves of her body. Her hair was beautifully styled and her makeup was perfect. In short she looked like a million dollars.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.