The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore
Prologue: Introducing Veronica, the Whore and My Wife

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue: Introducing Veronica, the Whore and My Wife - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

My name is Dan Bartlett and I'm sitting here in my car parked in front of the entrance to the Springfield Hilton in Fairfax, Virginia at 7:00am on Sunday morning waiting for a cell phone call from my wife, Lydia, as I write this account on my laptop about my life with Lydia. She had an all-night consulting engagement with a client that started yesterday afternoon and I'm waiting for her to tell me that she is finished with her work and is ready for me to take her home. She asked me to be here at 7 am because she says her client has to leave early this morning but she is not sure exactly when or whether he will want to use her services some more before he leaves. So I'm watching the entrance to the hotel for the airline shuttle to pick up any airline pilots and other crewmembers because that will mean that Lydia's engagement is probably over and I will be getting the call very soon. Her client is an airline pilot who she has consulted with several times before.

This particular engagement started when Lydia and I were relaxing in our bathing suits after lunch on a lazy summer Saturday afternoon on lounge chairs around our backyard pool browsing through travel magazines trying to decide where we would go on our fall vacation. She had gotten in pretty late about 2 am the previous night after a pretty active five hour engagement with a client and was enjoying the warm sun on her bare tits when her cell phone rang. She picked it up and answered,

"This is Veronica. How may I help you... ? Oh hi Steve. How are you? Nice of you to call. It's been at least a couple of months hasn't it? ... Tonight? ... Well yes, as a matter of fact I am free. But even if I wasn't, I would make myself free for you baby. I'm always free for you Steve honey. What were you thinking about? Will you need just a few hours, or do you want me for an all-nighter? ... An early dinner at five sounds fine. Where shall I meet you? ... Okay, the bar at the Springfield Hilton. I'll be there at five, and Steve, I'm so glad you called baby. The other day I was thinking about our last time together. It was fantastic for me and I was hoping you would call again soon. We're going to have a really good time tonight honey ... Me too baby. See you at five."

(Lydia's business moniker is 'Veronica'. That's why she answered her cell phone as Veronica. The only people she gives her cell phone number to is her clients. So when it rings, she knows that it's probably a client calling to make an appointment for her personal consulting services.)

Lydia hung up her phone and looked at me with a big smile and said,

"That was Steve Foster honey. Remember, he's the airline pilot that I met that night at the bar of the Airport Hilton when I had that layover in Chicago. When he asked me to spend the night with him I explained to him that I was a professional sexual therapist and consutant and that my fee for an all-nighter was $2000, but since ours was just a chance meeting and not a regular booked appointment that I would be willing to give him a big 75% discount if he still wanted me to spend the night with him and it would only cost him $500 cash. He said that was very fair so we went up to his room where he proceeded to fuck my brains out for the next seven hours. That man was a bull and he sure got far more than his money's worth of fucking and cum eating cock suckings for that $500. He fucked me in my cunt and ass at least ten times filling me up with his cum each time, and I sucked off his cock and ate his big loads of cum at least as many times if not more. He never ran out of cum and always had at least four big wads of cum and sometimes as many as six or seven when he came in my cunt, ass, or mouth. The next morning just before he left the room at 10am, I gave him a farewell cum eating blow job and he told me that I was the best whore he had ever had and he really appreciated our great customer relations program and he asked me for my address because he said he would want to use me again. So I gave him my cell phone number instead and I told him I hoped he would call me anytime he was in the Washington metro area because I would always make time for his powerful cock and sweet, satiny, loads of cum. Anyway, he has a layover for a flight that he will be taking to Europe tomorrow, and he wants to layover on me tonight."

Lydia giggled at her little layover joke while I said,

"Sweetheart, if I were you I would stick to what you know how to do best and that's being the best damn fucking and cock sucking whore in the world baby, because I hate to tell you sweetheart that you would never make it as a comedienne."

Lydia made a face at me and said,

"Oh pooh on you darling. You're just an old grumpy, dickhead stick in the mud this morning aren't you?" I gave her a blank stare and she giggled again and said, "Come on, don't you get it? Dickhead? ... stick? ... stick in the mud? ... I didn't change my expression and she said, "Oh forget it grumpy, you're just not any fun today are you? But you're damned right about one thing honey. I sure am the best damn fucking and cock sucking whore in this world. No one can fuck and suck hard cock meat like I can."

"Anyway, Steve wants me for an all-nighter. He wants me early tonight because he has to report to flight operations for his flight to Europe at 9 am in the morning. I'm so glad he called. So far he has provided me with twenty five very good referrals with other airline pilots and those are the very best kind of clients. Besides he's really a nice guy and an easy man to please. So I'm sure this will be a fun night."

I said,

"Well I certainly agree that airline pilots are a cut above the rest of the average male population. Most of them are former military pilots and officers and know how to properly treat a lady. I feel better about your safety when you're with some one like that. But why is he so easy to please?"

Lydia responded,

"Well he really doesn't go in for any real far out kinky stuff like pissing all over my pussy and inside my cunt before eating and sucking out my cunt like that Doctor Rathburn always wants to do. And except for fucking me in my ass with his big cock, he doesn't go in for any other kind of anal stuff like having me lick and suck on his anus and having me tongue fuck his ass hole, or have me suck his cock right after it has been in my ass to clean all the ass grease off of it. He always cleans his cock himself with a wet washcloth right after it has been in my ass. In fact, now that I think about it, I have had three regular dates besides that first night in Chicago so far with Steve including one other all-nighter and he has always been a perfect gentleman. He has never even sucked out my cunt to eat up my cunt sauce yet."

"All he will do between my legs with his mouth is to use his tongue once in a while to lightly lick my clit. His real focus is fucking me while I talk dirty to him, licking and sucking my tits, and having me suck his cock and eat his cum. He really likes it when I talk dirty to him and tell him how much I love the taste of his cum and beg him to fill my mouth with his cock sauce so I can roll it around on my tongue and feel it slide down my throat. That is guaranteed to make him empty his balls with many multiple shots of cum when he blows his wad. But he's also got really outstanding staying and recovery power. It really is amazing how he always has a load of cum to deliver every time he fucks me or I suck him off. It seems like his cum sac is never empty, so I'll probably get fucked at least half a dozen times and give him at least that many blow jobs before the night is over. He really does love the way I suck his cock, but what really drives him crazy is when I open my mouth with it full of his cum and let him watch all of his delicious cock sauce slide down my throat."

"That kind of gig is pretty easy to handle and always a lot of fun for me too because he's a real gentleman who always tries to make sure I get to have an orgasm too whenever he fucks me. Most of my clients are not always that thoughtful and considerate. Also his cum is some of the best tasting cock sauce that I've ever had- except for yours, of course, sweetie. So this should be a real fun night."

I said,

"Oh yeah, now I remember. He was a former air force pilot wasn't he? I'll never forget when you got home from that trip and were telling me all about the fucking and sucking you two did. You were so animated and happy, that for a while I was scared that you were going to dump me as your business manager and pimp and leave me for him."

I paused for a few seconds thinking, and then laughed as I continued,

"But then I knew I didn't have anything to worry about when I realized that he must have been a bomber or transport pilot when he was in the air force because I can tell you for sure that there is no way in hell he could ever have been a fighter pilot."

 
There is more of this chapter...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.