Dad and Brad and the Girls - Cover

Dad and Brad and the Girls

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tammy and Jennifer finally get their brother, Brad, together with their Dad for an entire week of naked fun. And fun they have. You're invited to peek in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was laying under my dad, my legs spread wide, as he pressed his hard cock up to me, rubbing its head up and down, getting it all slick with my juices. I've been waiting naked in his bed since I got home from school, now we can be together, together the way I love being together with my dad, coupled together by his cock linking us as one.

"Ready, love?" he asked and I looked up at him crouched over me and whispered, "Oh, yes, Daddy, I'm always ready for you," and he began pushing as I wiggled my butt trying to help. Yes, then, I felt him, just the tip, go into my eager, little pussy. Ever since I discovered him fucking my older sister, I've wanted him inside me.

We both pushed and, soon, he was inside me and going back and forth as I held his hips. He knew how to make his thirteen-year old daughter so happy.

"How's it feel, little one?"

"Mmm, so good. You're bigger than Brad, he's good, but, you're my Daddy," and I wiggled my butt under him.

"I know we don't get to be together much, angel, I hope your brother can take care of you when we can't be like this."

"Oh, he does, I sometimes sneak into his room late at night. But, I still love my Daddy best."

"Daddy loves you, too, sugar."

"When are you ever going to get together with Tammy and me and have Brad join us?"

"Well, Tammy brought it up a while back when she told me you two were having sex together with your brother. Is it something you'd like to do? We'd have to plan it for when Mom was away somewhere."

"Yeah, I think it would be fun. Does Mom ever go, like over night, or over a weekend?"

"Um, just when she visits her sister, your Aunt Roxy."

"When's she going to see her next, d'you know?"

"No, sweetheart, I don't. I can try to find out, I don't think she has a trip planned but I'll do a little looking into it. Right now, though, princess, you get to fuck your Daddy who just loves to fuck his little girl."

My Daddy and I did have a wonderful fuck, every time he does me, it's wonderful, and our lives went on from there. It was several weeks after that when Daddy mentioned our conversation about a foursome again.

"Remember asking me about when Mom might be going to see Aunt Roxy?"

"Oh, yeah, then, you and me and Tiff and Brad can all go crazy doing it."

"Well, yes, honey, you really sound eager for us all to do it together. Any way, I do know that Mom has been talking with Aunt Roxy about a visit."

As it turned out, Mom's sister, Roxy, was having some surgery in about a week and a half and Mom had talked with Dad about spending as much as a week with her sister. She knew that the four of us could get along fine so she made plans to drive there, it was only about a two-hour drive, and began making a list of things for the rest of us.

Dad thought if Brad was going to be joining us, it was best if he clue him in that he knew about him having sex with his sisters. So, on Saturday, when Mom was grocery shopping with us girls, Dad called him into the kitchen to talk with him and told him that he knew about Brad having sex with us.

Brad did admit that he was fucking us and then, I guess, Dad let him in on the fact that he, like Brad, was also having sex with us. He told us later that he was careful to let Brad know that it was Tammy and I who initiated the sex, not him. And, as expected, Brad thought the idea of a foursome was great.

So, a quartet with Dad and him and his two sisters was set for the following week. Dad told each of us about Brad's eager enthusiasm and we all waited patiently until Saturday right after lunch when Mom was ready to leave.

Within minutes after our Mother left, we four were congregating in the living room, each one asking what we were going to do.

"Well, why don't we talk about that a bit," Dad suggested.

"I think we should all get naked, then talk about it," Tammy offered.

That seemed to gain agreement and Brad suggested that we each get up in front of the other three and disrobe. I suggested that since it was his idea, he should go first.

So, Brad stood up and was soon there before us naked with his rather nice cock pointing up, hard as can be.

"How about you, Dad?" Tam said and our father was soon sporting his own rather handsome erection, a bit larger and thicker, more brownish compared to my brother's pinkish-peach color.

I now jumped up and began stripping, eager to show my young, lithe body which I am very proud of, followed by my older sister whose body was rather more lush and womanly compared to mine.

I was standing between Dad and my brother as Tiffany removed her clothes and I took hold of my brother's and my Dad's cocks, holding them as if to claim them as my own, gently squeezing them as Tiffany pulled down her panties and stood before us.

We were all naked, two guys and two gals. And, even though I'm a bit prejudiced, we were a very handsome quartet of naked bodies.

"Well, let's sit down and talk about the week ahead of us," Dad suggested and Tammy was first.

"I think we should just come home after school and stay naked the whole time. And we can all sleep together in Mom and Dad's bed, it's king-sized, I think we can all fit."

"We can check out the bed, later," Dad offered.

"There's two guys and two girls, we could do oral sex in a circle," suggested my brother. Dad was certainly agreeable. He knew just how good I am at sucking him off and I'll bet Tam is even better.

"Where do we do this?" I asked. Dad suggested to try his bed, it's the largest, so we all four went upstairs and, after he pulled down the duvet, we all got up on the bed. I was holding my Dad's cock, I really wanted my father first, I just love giving him a blowjob.

Tammy, leaning against the headboard with her legs apart, suggested, "I think for this week, we should just each of us do whatever we want to do with whoever we want to do it with. And if I want something, like a nice lick, I should just be able to ask for it, from whoever I choose. We should just make the whole week open to whatever any of us wants, whenever they want it, and whoever they want it with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.