Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 39: Caught

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39: Caught - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

It was at this juncture, possibly attracted by the loud profanities in a deep voice, that the Chief Eunuch with several juniors came into the store-room and pounced on Ernesto. He fought them valiantly but they bore him down by whips and the force of numbers. He was bound and taken to the Golden Palace's dungeon where he was stripped naked and thrust into a dark, cold cell with no windows, stone walls and a door made of metal bars an inch thick. The floor was bare and the only variation was in one corner where a six inch pipe was let into the floor, presumably to allow the prisoner to dispose of his bodily wastes. Later the Emir himself came to see this curiosity, a man who had managed to invade the harem of the Emir.

"Who let you in?" he asked.

A mouthful of Italian profanity was all the response he received. The Emir understood enough to know that Ernesto was threatening a vendetta on the part of every member of the Mafia against the Emir and his family.

"Very well. I will tell you what we know. We know you are Ernesto Paphardi, you deal in stolen bandages. Perhaps you are considered incapable of anything more daring, because that is not, I suspect, a mainstream activity of your Italian brotherhood. You came here to steal a particular woman, Nabiha, who also comes from Italy. We will see if a few days of our hospitality will encourage you to be more co-operative."

With that the Emir swept out. Two hours later Rashid al-Ghazali was brought in and locked in the cell opposite. He swore profusely at Ernesto whom he blamed for his predicament. Then the tortures started. Rashid al-Ghazali was whipped thoroughly and asked to whom he had paid bribes to let Ernesto into the Golden Palace. Since he had done nothing he could not answer the question to the Chief Eunuch's satisfaction. The next day they tore out his toenails one at a time, and then his fingernails. Finally they pulled his teeth. It seemed a mercy when he was strangled.

The Chief Eunuch then whipped Ernesto until he could no longer be roused from unconsciousness. After that he was left to his own devices with the instruments used on Rashid al-Ghazali in full view. Lack of food, but not of water, and the fear of the tortures to come played havoc with his mind, as the Chief Eunuch knew they would. Finally he was dragged into the presence of the Emir, who was a little shocked at the change which had been brought about in the man by a few days of captivity and maltreatment. Gone was the successful business man, gone was the bold Italian dealer in illicit objects, substances and influence. Gone was the bravado and the talk of vendetta against the Emir and his family. Instead there was a cowering, blubbering wretch who pleaded to be allowed to die.

"In your country, what is the penalty for breaking in to someone's house with the aim of stealing something, or kidnapping someone?" asked the Emir in English.

Ernesto seemed to recover some of his poise at hearing a language he understood, and replied, "Rubina is my wife; it was not stealing or kidnapping."

"It was not stealing or kidnapping because you did not get her. The pregnant," at this word Ernesto winced, "woman, Nabiha, whom you persist in calling Rubina, is an indentured servant whose contract I own. All this can be proven beyond doubt in any courtroom in the world. I repeat, what would Italian law do to you for this offence?"

Reluctantly, Ernesto muttered, "Five years in jail."

"Well I will now show you how much more merciful we are in my country. You will be properly prepared with all the necessary training et cetera, and then you will work here, in my court for five years in payment for your crime. At the end of that time you may remain here or return to Italy as you wish."

Switching to Kobekistani the Emir instructed the Chief Eunuch, Have him castrated and trained as a eunuch. I don't suppose he will be much use, but he will at least stop chasing that woman. Tell the surgeon that his balls are to be kept clean and passed back here to the Golden Palace frozen. Then we'll think of something to do with them.~

The Chief Eunuch knew from the little giggle that the Emir already had plans for them, and wrongly thought that the man might well be given his own balls to eat in the form of a hamburger.

~And what of the eunuch who let him in and helped him?~ asked the Emir.

~We only found his corpse, Master, ~ replied the Chief Eunuch, We think he was killed by this man.~

~Good. I don't like loose ends.~

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.